Interordi Menu
The forums have received a major upgrade! Read on for the details!
Banned
61 posts

I think Trunks whould win he would turn super sain and cut kirby in half with his sword

Kill Kill Kill

Banned
4 posts

Trunks would win

Kill Kill Kill

Cypher
Keeper of the Light
Inactive
74 posts

well DBZ is gay so kirby

A man's only connection to nature was when his Volvo once ran over a sheep.

http://netopia.proboards20.com/index.cgi
Please help make BloodForte's site grow!

http://invisionfree.com/forums/Custom_Comix_Central/index.php?act=idx
A good comic site!

Banned
270 posts

trunks he would go super saiyan and use his burning attack

im in charge here

Bagman
Robot master
Inactive
94 posts

I'm gonna say Kirby, simply because I HATE Trunks, and the fact all he has to do is get a hair boner to win. =P

Sometimes I wonder, what if we took the warning labels off of everything? Can you imagine how much more entertaining life would be?

ELBURITO
I left.
Inactive
1584 posts

kirby,no doubt,he would suck trunks up

Fred the met
Jedi Master
Inactive
825 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Bagman
I'm gonna say Kirby, simply because I HATE Trunks, and the fact all he has to do is get a hair boner to win. =P
:rofl: LMAO! Too true! Kirby all da' way.

So I'm not going to have anything spectacular in my signature.

Protoman
Master Hunter
Inactive
147 posts

I don't really know... Kirby is Originally a ghost... He could phase through Trunks attacks, then suck Trunks up, THEN use the Burning attack(Trunks move) on him... that is a strong attack...
But Trunks could maybe have his energy attacks obliterate Kirbs...

"I think i'll shoot my way through, mix things up a bit." - MC

Megman.EXE
Servbot
Inactive
22 posts

Trunks will be swallowed by kirby but he'll use his sword and slice himself through:cool:

WaVeMaN.ExE
Water God
Inactive
117 posts

i say kirby cause he is kooler

I will submerge you like a DROWNING MOOSE IN THE PACIFIC OCEAN

sergeent
Lord of Dreams
Inactive
189 posts

kirby why?
cause he will suck trunks up and turn into super saiyen 4 kiry and kick his arse so hard he'll kiss the moon!

plus trunks is my least av dbz char! hes annoying as a kid and an adult!:madgo:

-serge (!_!)

Guess what!
I'M BACK!!!

BlueSilver
Rick
Inactive
835 posts

So what if Trunks has a sword? Kirby does to! And a Laser, Hammer, Warp Star, Spikes, Parasol, Ball Form, and a beam whip! And lets not forget Crash...:devil::devil::devil:

"I worship the Supreme Comrade Cossack!"

Gutter Mouth
Plastic Grass
Inactive
653 posts

man kirby would win all would have to do is suck him up and turn supersayain anyways and then kirby would be flying and have yellow hair and stuff...... AND because i dont like dbz anyway

S.T.Z.
Hello Zombie
Inactive
995 posts

Trunks : Stand thee while i yell for 10min's until my hair dye set's in.
Kirby : *walk's away and return's with scisor's* Bleh *cut's Trunks hair*
::Note a Saiyan can't go SSJ without hair::
_Posted by a former DBZ fan_

#mmpc lurker
I request that Doc bans every single last member of this board, then does a merry little dance in his underwear. Just for the hell of it. Don't copy and paste this into your signiture.
note; I don't post much anymore.

shay_ren
R.G. Newb Basher
Inactive
374 posts

kirby all the way, trunks wouldn't stand a chance!

Listen up newbs! Fear the Raven Guild! Image

Steps to delete this:
1) Press EDIT button from your post.
2) Cross the box: |DELETE THIS MESSAGE|
3) Press EDIT POST button.

NiGhTmArE gOhAn
Time To Kill
Inactive
609 posts

Trunks would defenetley win......kirby acts as a girl, but he's a boy, but he's kinda gay.....Trunks would win...everybody knows that.

S.T.Z.
Hello Zombie
Inactive
995 posts

Actuly Kirby is genderless.But like comic's hae given the idea that Mega is a moron comic'shve givin the idea he's a male.
And so that there was no confusion Nintendo have just called him a him because "it" dun sound right. =b

#mmpc lurker
I request that Doc bans every single last member of this board, then does a merry little dance in his underwear. Just for the hell of it. Don't copy and paste this into your signiture.

NiGhTmArE gOhAn
Time To Kill
Inactive
609 posts

AAww that's bad havin no gender then what type of sexual organs does he have? lol.....

edit: *it*

S.T.Z.
Hello Zombie
Inactive
995 posts

Id say since he is tilting toward's male he'd have a wang but why Nintendo would want that in a game i do not know. >.>;

#mmpc lurker

Inactive
25 posts

Trunks would if goten was around they could fuse 2 ssj4 gotanks and use superkamikazie gost atack lets se kirrby suck that up

BASS.EXE

Bass moves around the battle field randomly and somewhat slowly; when he stops and holds both hands in front of him, he'll fire a shot straight ahead. He also has an attack where he charges up and produces a flurry of multiple shots on all rows--just hit him with an attack that makes him reel to knock him out of it. Nothing really dangerous. If Bass is much of a threat, he's never shown that side of himself for me.

Mike
Superstar!
Inactive
446 posts

Unfortunately IM going to have to vote for Kirby. I like trunks but it takes him 10 min just to use an attack. Now if it was Goku or Gohan then they would win. But trunks? No.

NiGhTmArE gOhAn
Time To Kill
Inactive
609 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by VicKun
Id say since he is tilting toward's male he'd have a wang but why Nintendo would want that in a game i do not know. >.>;
Yah, that game kirby *tilt* and tumble he might've got rid of it, because it would've hurt if you're tiltin all the time.

Hao
Fear Factory
Inactive
1268 posts

Kirby would not be able suck Trunks in
because he is fast and before getting sucked in he'll jump out the way.

[Edited on 14-8-2003 by Kokuryu-ha]

Hao
Fear Factory
Inactive
1268 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by ELBURITO
kirby,no doubt,he would suck trunks up

Why don't you look at my post
Yoshi vs.Roll EXE it's pretty interesting when Yoshi swallow Roll , chews her up and spits out. and I want to see your vote

[Edited on 14-8-2003 by Kokuryu-ha]

NiGhTmArE gOhAn
Time To Kill
Inactive
609 posts

You're off-topic this is kirby vs trunks.

[Edited on 12-8-2003 by NiGhTmArE gOhAn]

Renegade
Lead character
Inactive
105 posts

Kirby..Wouldn't stand a chance not cause of his looks or strength but have you seen the way they fight in DBZ? they are dirty thilthy guys..Andriod 17 vs Piccolo those intestine must hurt after sending them half way out off the body

Freiza vs super sayain lvl1 goku Frieza was sliced in half beaten to a chit and then blown into out of space from the iradiaton from nameks core I think I've proven my point.

And what Trunks did to Frieza before the Cell saga..Harsh..But if Kirby was fighting a non kill battle he could have a chance..

I am the ONE!

NiGhTmArE gOhAn
Time To Kill
Inactive
609 posts

You have a point.