Interordi Menu
The forums have received a major upgrade! Read on for the details!
Kujacker
First Mate
Inactive
181 posts

...Should I begin to worry about my job around here? :P

Ah well, welcome aboard, Rokkuman. I hope you enjoy yourself here. :)

C'mon people... feel the love! Image

Rokkuman
Megaman Master
Inactive
44 posts

thanks! I hope to.

ProtoStar
Contributor
Lost Warrior
434 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Kujacker
...Should I begin to worry about my job around here? :P

Ah well, welcome aboard, Rokkuman. I hope you enjoy yourself here. :)

Nah... we're just trying to lighten up your load, since so many newcomers come on and we don't want them to spam the board like MMM...

*Damashki stares at you evily. He keeps looking at you, the link below, and back to you*
Graaaagh...

Phatman Dover
[REDACTED]
Inactive
737 posts

Hell, I'll post my stats again, just because I'm bored......

Name: Phatman Dover
Habits: chewing on matches, playing games before doin HW (heh heh)
I live at : ..............Well, damn, I forgot!
Phrases: "Damn newbies........", "I fell down!", "ninny", and my sigs.

Reality swirled in a wholly blue manner, revealing absolutely nothing of merit. Things flashed madly in and out of existence like some entirely other sort of phenomena. On a whim, Kurt Vonnegut imploded, taking a sizeable hunk of Massachusetts with him. However, seeing as Massachusetts wasn't entirely sure it existed, the chunk wasn't all that big.

Packard
Was ist das?
Inactive
417 posts

[font=Tahoma]Heh, nice to know the Scotch dude has an online ghetto there. [/font]

The capitalism of my thoughts................... Nostalgia, anyone!? Ah, never mind.......You're better off not knowing.

Phatman Dover
[REDACTED]
Inactive
737 posts

[quote]Originally posted by Rokkuman
Name: Sam, But use my username

Hobbies: Video Games, books, computers, anime.

Bio: I spend most of my time at my computer, where I browse the net, and look for various good sites. Other times, I just read. You might call me a geek, because I read and spend a lot of time on the computer. everyone says Im smart for my age, and they say I have a college reading level, but ive just practiced reading I guess you could call it. I can type really fast, and It never rains here. :D

[Edited on 8-11-2002 by Rokkuman] [/quote]

Finally, my people have come! No kidding, I'm a geek too...............maybe with a dash of dork.

Who's a Scotsman? I'm an American, thank you...........I just use English and Scottish sayings..........

Reality swirled in a wholly blue manner, revealing absolutely nothing of merit. Things flashed madly in and out of existence like some entirely other sort of phenomena. On a whim, Kurt Vonnegut imploded, taking a sizeable hunk of Massachusetts with him. However, seeing as Massachusetts wasn't entirely sure it existed, the chunk wasn't all that big.

ProtoMan.exe
Ex-Soldier
Inactive
90 posts

The name is Darius its a pleasure to be one this site with all of you

rinoman
Maestro
Inactive
802 posts

Welcome Darius to interordi. Packard was talking about abominator, i got banned from there because i asked Liz Sama if she knew who Packard was, i still don't understand why i would banned for asking that...

- Rinoman

trampman13
Kirby Lover
Inactive
36 posts

My name is Mark but you can call me by my ID. ( I don't really care) I'm a gymnast and I can do lots of flips on trampolions. I can't spell good and I love RPG games. I also like sleep and food!!!! (Who doesn't) I'm 13 be 14 next year!!! :)

[Edited on 10-11-2002 by trampman13]

Rokkuman
Megaman Master
Inactive
44 posts

[quote]Originally posted by Phatman Dover
[quote]Originally posted by Rokkuman
Name: Sam, But use my username

Hobbies: Video Games, books, computers, anime.

Bio: I spend most of my time at my computer, where I browse the net, and look for various good sites. Other times, I just read. You might call me a geek, because I read and spend a lot of time on the computer. everyone says Im smart for my age, and they say I have a college reading level, but ive just practiced reading I guess you could call it. I can type really fast, and It never rains here. :D

[Edited on 8-11-2002 by Rokkuman] [/quote]

Finally, my people have come! No kidding, I'm a geek too...............maybe with a dash of dork.

Who's a Scotsman? I'm an American, thank you...........I just use English and Scottish sayings.......... [/quote]

Heh. i feel special. :)

Packard
Was ist das?
Inactive
417 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by rinoman
Welcome Darius to interordi. Packard was talking about abominator, i got banned from there because i asked Liz Sama if she knew who Packard was, i still don't understand why i would banned for asking that...

[font=Tahoma] Hmm, why don't you elaborate for me? Did it have to do with you mentioning about Liz ripping me off? Or did you happen to say something stupid? Either way, that place is perfect for some of the people here, since I did say it was an online ghetto [/font]:lol:

The capitalism of my thoughts................... Nostalgia, anyone!? Ah, never mind.......You're better off not knowing.

Phatman Dover
[REDACTED]
Inactive
737 posts

Youn should feel special, Rokkuman. You're among friends..............

Trust me, you will love this Forum, I do and I've only been here for a few months..............I plan to stay for a reeeeal long time.........Just to aggravate Toki and others that hate me.:D

Rokkuman
Megaman Master
Inactive
44 posts

Ya. so far I really love this forum and all of it occupants. I thanks ye for the warm welcome!

Rokkuman
Megaman Master
Inactive
44 posts

some nice qualities. welcome to the board!

S.T.Z.
Hello Zombie
Inactive
995 posts

male
likes anime rock games
hates kids shows and pop
check my profile for more
and kinda geekish

[Edited on 22-11-2002 by gok gok]

#mmpc lurker
I request that Doc bans every single last member of this board, then does a merry little dance in his underwear. Just for the hell of it. Don't copy and paste this into your signiture.
note; I don't post much anymore.

Kujacker
First Mate
Inactive
181 posts

I'm glad you finally decided to post in this topic, Gok Gok. I hope you are enjoying yourself here. :cool:

C'mon people... feel the love! Image

S.T.Z.
Hello Zombie
Inactive
995 posts

i kinda didnt notice this before
oh and my names victor
and plese no itailian wise cracks
i live in the uk

#mmpc lurker
I request that Doc bans every single last member of this board, then does a merry little dance in his underwear. Just for the hell of it. Don't copy and paste this into your signiture.

EvangelionZero
One Winged Angel
Inactive
67 posts

damn i wish i notticed this before i posted my hello in chit chat well no real harm done i guess just a newbie mistake, well anyway sup everyon i'm a 16 year old hawaii boy, and my life revolves around 2 things anime, and video games. nice to meet you all!:)

Soru-Badeguyu
RAGEQUIT
Inactive
375 posts

Nice to meet you to.

Finally someone that can type better then a average nOOb.

S.T.Z.
Hello Zombie
Inactive
995 posts

hi
your typeing is way better than mine
i dont even use punuation:lol:

#mmpc lurker

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Benevolent Dictator
6324 posts
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Got all items in the AFD2012 event!
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Unity.EXE emblem
Unity.EXE emblem
Defeat Bass.EXE in the AFD2013 event!
Acquired on 1 April 2013
Zenny
Zenny
Unlock all of the main forum features!
Acquired on 1 April 2014
Squid beaker
Squid beaker
Earned all 150 original CL achievements
Acquired on 17 January 2016
Lilly Satou
Lilly Satou
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 25 more

Quote:
Originally posted by gok gok
hi
your typeing is way better than mine
i dont even use punuation:lol:

But you should really start soon. Did you even READ that warning I sent you!?

The admin formerly known as Dr. Cossack.

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2019!)

Packard
Was ist das?
Inactive
417 posts

[font=Tahoma] Nah, he needs some online special education. [/font]

Presea
You will die!
Inactive
134 posts

Name: James
Interests: sick :sick: vido games eating sleeping being sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:miam::zzz::D.

[Edited on 28-11-2002 by me!]

I just want to go home

94% of all teenagers have tried drugs at one time or another.

rinoman
Maestro
Inactive
802 posts

Welcome meeeeeeee!!!!!. You could have made your name shorter and gave yourself a proper name.

- Rinoman

S.T.Z.
Hello Zombie
Inactive
995 posts

yes i did get the warning but the pc im useing to type right now has messed up puncuation

#mmpc lurker

Tengu
Snake-in-the-Grass
Inactive
50 posts

I'm just some guy who stumbled across this place today. I was bored so I registered.

So hi all, I guess...

IceMan.EXE
Digitally Frozen
Inactive
308 posts

Uhh, welcome. (God, this feels wierd)

Do I really have to say it? Mr. Tengu? As if one wasn't enough.

I apologize for my absence, however, it will be a bit longer. Those who wish to contact me, I have updated my email and AIM info. Thanks.
-IceMan.EXE

Tengu
Snake-in-the-Grass
Inactive
50 posts

And no, in case you were wondering, I am not named after "Tengu man" . I am named after the actual Japanese demon. I felt like naming myself after a Japanese demon, is that so wrong? Should I seek help?

S.T.Z.
Hello Zombie
Inactive
995 posts

no u dont need help
tengu:lol:

#mmpc lurker

Chipp-Zanuff
Lil' metool
Inactive
8 posts

Hello people.

I'm Chipp-Zanuff (Sol-Badguy's brother)
I like: Sports, Reading, Working on a motorcycle ([Sol] And he's even younger then me), Playing with friends.
I dislike: School ([Sol] That non-nerd....), Cooking, Doing nothing.

Well i'm getting help of Sol and he is writing this post.
Well see ya.