Interordi Menu
The forums have received a major upgrade! Read on for the details!
Black Dranzer.exe
World Traveler
Inactive
2838 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Ribitta
Just out of curiosity, which Bass chip do you mean? there are a bunch of them.

He must be talking Bn3 that's the only time you can get a serenade chip. And the bass chips in there both really sucked IMO.

Hey beautiful people, you're better off trying to e-mail me than message me on here.

Mystic
Superstar!
602 posts

It doesnt matter which bass chip. Even if you were talking about bassv3 from bn2... Serenade is still better. If you were to lock your opponent onto one square (you can only do that in bn3), then serenade would do over 1000 damage. I heard it could do up to 5000 with the necessary power ups. Serenade whips bass.

Wow... its been so long since ive been on here... 04.07.2010

Black Dranzer.exe
World Traveler
Inactive
2838 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Mystic
It doesnt matter which bass chip. Even if you were talking about bassv3 from bn2... Serenade is still better. If you were to lock your opponent onto one square (you can only do that in bn3), then serenade would do over 1000 damage. I heard it could do up to 5000 with the necessary power ups. Serenade whips bass.

I actually think my combo I have does more than that it's simple just get your opponent land locked and then Meteors with 4 Fire+40's easiest bass defeat ever.

Hey beautiful people, you're better off trying to e-mail me than message me on here.

pual
White Shade
239 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by mmbn4god
I THINK IT WILL DEAL ALMOST 2000 DAMAGE

you are correct in your estimation but it always depends on how the chip attacks.it is usally bass for me cause it hits every time, but serenade is better. so i can't decide for sure.

~pual

^Died thinking that he was the lord of caocs when he is the lord of care bears.- Ringman
with corrections to spelling..
< died thinking he was lord of chaos when he is lord of the care bears. Ringman

‎"those who live by sword get shot by those who live by gun....who get imprisoned by those who live by the law...Who get killed by those who live by the sword."
GYAAAH!!! ITS A VICIOUS CYCLE!!!

Harpuia exe.
Lead character
Inactive
105 posts

um there are 2 bass's
bassx
and
bass(does air burst)

hey sup this is my site plz join
http://s13.invisionfree.com/Harpuia_network
-RPG site
-RPG shop
-and more
-------------------------------------
boktai fan
megaman fan (any series)
sonic fan

my style changes (dont steal):

pual
White Shade
239 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Harpuia exe.
um there are 2 bass's
bassx
and
bass(does air burst)

your right.
specifically bassx

~pual

^Died thinking that he was the lord of caocs when he is the lord of care bears.- Ringman
with corrections to spelling..
< died thinking he was lord of chaos when he is lord of the care bears. Ringman

‎"those who live by sword get shot by those who live by gun....who get imprisoned by those who live by the law...Who get killed by those who live by the sword."
GYAAAH!!! ITS A VICIOUS CYCLE!!!

Harpuia exe.
Lead character
Inactive
105 posts

yea so it does matter

if u power up bassx its power is limited

if u power up bass then it power will multiply dependin on the amount u power him up with

serenade is still stronger thought lol:lol:

hey sup this is my site plz join
http://s13.invisionfree.com/Harpuia_network
-RPG site
-RPG shop
-and more
-------------------------------------
boktai fan
megaman fan (any series)
sonic fan

my style changes (dont steal):

Zero29.EXE
Destroyer of all evil
Inactive
14 posts

I would prefer Bass much over Serenade. Especially since there is Bass Bass+ and BassGS they all do more than 500 damage with a very good range. The Bass chips vary throughout the battle network series so look for the strong ones.

Zero29.EXE
Destroyer of all evil
Inactive
14 posts

Sorry for double posting but I forgot to say something. For Serenade's full power you need to landlock which will take long and take busting levels making your chance for high rewards very low.

RisingDragon
Goat Herder
Lilly Satou
Lilly Satou
Acquired on 2 April 2012
Emi Ibarazaki
Emi Ibarazaki
Acquired on 2 April 2012
Heavy
Heavy
Acquired on 2 April 2012
Demoman
Demoman
Acquired on 2 April 2012
Pyro
Pyro
Acquired on 2 April 2012

... and 18 more

You're given an edit button for a reason, you know.

"Why do you care that I care that you care enough to care that I care for caring?" "Conversation isn't your strong point, is it?"
"I worship the supreme comrade Cossack!"
"OugharagarraaahhHHH: When 'Ow' just won't cut it."
ImageImage

CAPCOM: We put the "No" in Innovation.

Zero29.EXE
Destroyer of all evil
Inactive
14 posts

Im new to this srry im a N00B

Edited by Zero29.EXE on January 2, 2007 at 2:36:12.

DarkStar
King of the Underdome
Inactive
40 posts

Which brings me to say is:
What gender is Serenade?
Oh, here's a tip for Flameman:
Get both of his candles to healing and keep it that way.
Pound him hard enough, and you can win.
Bubble Spread is a good P.A. for the job.

Want...to...Netbattle?

Completely goal-oriented, you do what needs to be done in the most efficient way possible. You never let your emotions cloud your judgement, and you approach any situation with calm, yet strict policy. You're sometimes a bit hasty with your assumptions and this may lead to arguements, but you end up admitting your mistakes and making amends. Almost everything you do is directly linked to your desire to benifit the entire world.

Bass GS SP Deluxe
Darkest Navi
Inactive
607 posts

This is so simple, its BASS!!!! Now, yes, it is a matter of opinion and how you play the game, but after having played the game 300+ hours, I think its safe for me to say that after several trials and tests, Bass is the better B.C., Serenade is good and all, I'll give it that. But, you just cant say no to the self proclaimed God of Darkness. Besides, In order for Serenade to be used at its full potential you neeed to pretty much trap your opponent, for Bass you just need to time it right and BOOM! A whole helluva lot a damage to your opponent

After a few years of self exile, I'm BACK BABY, YEAHH!
"When was the last time the wind ever said "HOSTILES!" to you?" "Never." "Exactly!" (G.o.W.)

join the bionicle guild in our fight to protect the weak! join at http://onau.hyperboards.com

My new m-board: Moderators wanted:
http://undernetsquare.proboards31.com

I am the ruler of the Undernet, and my home is in Black Earth. I also harness the 5 legendary Evil Chips. All who oppose me......shal die. Muhahahaha!

MagimanV1.5
4th Cousin to Doc
Inactive
874 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by DarkStar
Which brings me to say is:
What gender is Serenade?

Please, for the love of god, do not bring that up again. People have been banned over this debate before.
Quote:
Originally posted by DarkStar
Oh, here's a tip for Flameman:
Get both of his candles to healing and keep it that way.
Pound him hard enough, and you can win.
Bubble Spread is a good P.A. for the job.

Thanks. But that's not the question at hand. The answer to said question is: Bass overall, but if you want to toy with people I would use Serenade.

98% of teens have made a "98% of teens" Signature. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're the 2% that finds it stupid.

Bass GS SP Deluxe
Darkest Navi
Inactive
607 posts

Aha!, Theres the answer to the question. Use Bass for effectiveness, and Serenade if your a sadistic little f***.

MUHAHAHAHAHA!.......Bass is still cooler though.

After a few years of self exile, I'm BACK BABY, YEAHH!
"When was the last time the wind ever said "HOSTILES!" to you?" "Never." "Exactly!" (G.o.W.)

join the bionicle guild in our fight to protect the weak! join at http://onau.hyperboards.com

My new m-board: Moderators wanted:
http://undernetsquare.proboards31.com

I am the ruler of the Undernet, and my home is in Black Earth. I also harness the 5 legendary Evil Chips. All who oppose me......shal die. Muhahahaha!

Jennifermylove
BassLord
Inactive
36 posts

Bass is the coolest chip ever . First off Bass is cooler and the chip looks better. Also Bass can be used in more combos.

Before you criticize a man walk a mile in his shoes, that way when you criticize him your a mile away and you have his shoes.

"No, I tell you this only because your hearts are pure. Well, except you Axel, your heart emits enough radiation to kill small animals."

(\__/)
( O.o)
(> < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.