Interordi Menu
The forums have received a major upgrade! Read on for the details!
Locked This topic is locked.
24 July 2002 - By Doctacosa
After much thinking, I've decided of two new moderators for this message board. The two persons are...

Breakman and Yumi K.
They were both awarded the status of Super Moderators to have control over all forums. They can now edit, delete, move posts along with some other features. Congrats ^_^ You two will be getting a PM in a couple of minutes with the full details.

To the others who where interested in getting the job: I haven't ignored you. I had quite a hard time choosing some people to take those positions. I'm keeping a list of interested people, so I might contact you in the future.

(YES! Nova will finally get off my back about this!! :P )

Nova Strike
Knight of the Square Table
Inactive
325 posts

Oh, VERY funny Doc. :P I was just worried about making sure the board was OK.:rolleyes:

Rush152
Lil\' Metool
Inactive
375 posts

:D !Congratulations you two! :D

yay found my siggy :D

Breakman
1st Class Purifier Unit
Inactive
1788 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Rush152

Well thanks Rush.

Thank you Dr. Cossack. I'll do my best and I know Yumi would too. ^_^

⚠ Notice: Undefined index: signature in /home/inter/public_html/mboard/sources/classes/CPost.php on line 246
#0 in /home/inter/public_html/mboard/topic.php on line 294: CPost::::::output
Yumi K.
Deleted account

Quote:
Originally posted by Breakman
Quote:

Well thanks Rush.

Count on that. Omedetou Gozaimasu to you too, Breakman. Thanks also, Hakase-kun.:cool:

[Edited on 7/25/2002 by Yumi K.]

Sea Monkey
Superstar!
Inactive
328 posts

I'm happy;D

Spoiler (click to toggle)
HiGGy's currently working on a MM code archive...

Tenguman
State Alchemist
Inactive
268 posts

congratulations

Trying to take over Cossacks board
1.Get support from the members
2.challenge cossack for power
3.defeat the staff
4.Take administrative powers

Dr.chaos
Splash Cadet
Inactive
613 posts

[quote]Originally posted by Yumi K.

Quote:
Quote:

Well thanks Rush.

Count on that. Omedetou Gozaimasu to you too, Breakman. Thanks also, Hakase-kun.:cool:

[Edited on 7/25/2002 by Yumi K.] [/quote]
yo good luck with the whole mod thing guys...yumi k the enforcer...hehe...spammers beware!

I have been told that the essence of being Splash Woman is not in attaining perfection, but in the attempt.

If so, then Splash Woman in general does not qualify as, well, human.
-Azyeur

Fred the met
Jedi Master
Inactive
825 posts

Well that makes my life here safe, yet dangerous because people think I spam. Well, I have to admit...I did spam a couple of times...but I sincerely promise deeply that I will try this time.

[Edited on 30-7-2002 by Fred the met]

So I'm not going to have anything spectacular in my signature.

rinoman
Maestro
Inactive
802 posts

Well i hope you two do a good job, you have so far, this is a sugestion maybe you sould change the moderators every 1 or 2 months so other people could get a turn.

Breakman
1st Class Purifier Unit
Inactive
1788 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by rinoman
Well i hope you two do a good job, you have so far, this is a sugestion maybe you sould change the moderators every 1 or 2 months so other people could get a turn.

That sounds like a good idea but then every one or two months he has to find two new members to rebuild that trust bond again.

rinoman
Maestro
Inactive
802 posts

True and also some people might cause damage thats why Dr. Cossack needs trusted people.

⚠ Notice: Undefined index: signature in /home/inter/public_html/mboard/sources/classes/CPost.php on line 246
Yumi K.
Deleted account

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by rinoman

That sounds like a good idea but then every one or two months he has to find two new members to rebuild that trust bond again.

Yes, but think of Hakase-kun... every one or two months he has be burdened into making a tough call like that? As if he wasn't engaged in other activities already. Besides, I don't think other MBs apply that kind of system for deciding MODs... It alters everything too much. It's a good suggestion, but it's far too complicated, not to mention impractical. I've been through 7 MBs, and NONE of them had a system like that.:cool:

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Benevolent Dictator
6324 posts
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Got all items in the AFD2012 event!
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Unity.EXE emblem
Unity.EXE emblem
Defeat Bass.EXE in the AFD2013 event!
Acquired on 1 April 2013
Zenny
Zenny
Unlock all of the main forum features!
Acquired on 1 April 2014
Squid beaker
Squid beaker
Earned all 150 original CL achievements
Acquired on 17 January 2016
Lilly Satou
Lilly Satou
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 25 more

Quote:
Originally posted by Yumi K.
Yes, but think of Hakase-kun... every one or two months he has be burdened into making a tough call like that? As if he wasn't engaged in other activities already. Besides, I don't think other MBs apply that kind of system for deciding MODs... It alters everything too much. It's a good suggestion, but it's far too complicated, not to mention impractical. I've been through 7 MBs, and NONE of them had a system like that.:cool:

I couldn't have put it in a better way. I don't really see the point of changing MODs when the current ones are doing a great job ;)

The admin formerly known as Dr. Cossack.

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2019!)

rinoman
Maestro
Inactive
802 posts

Oh ok i was just saying, who is Hakase Yumi? Anyway i won't be here for 4 weeks, laterz.

- Rinoman

Dr.chaos
Splash Cadet
Inactive
613 posts

breakman and yumi are doing fine....for the time being there really is'nt a need for change.

I have been told that the essence of being Splash Woman is not in attaining perfection, but in the attempt.

If so, then Splash Woman in general does not qualify as, well, human.
-Azyeur

Yumi K.
Deleted account

Quote:
Originally posted by MegaMan X Prime
I think Hakase is Cossack in Japanese...

Hakase-kun is an informal use of Hakase, which means Dr. or Professor. So Hakase-kun indirectly means "Doc". I got used to that because that's how I address most people with that title.

Keiji
Deleted account

I fogot to extend my heartiest congrats to you guys: At least now I can. Omedetou Gozaimasu, Yumi and Breakman...

(Sorry if I comitted any infraction by posting here... I just wanted to... well, read the post...)

rinoman
Maestro
Inactive
802 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Yumi K.
Quote:
Originally posted by MegaMan X Prime
I think Hakase is Cossack in Japanese...

Hakase-kun is an informal use of Hakase, which means Dr. or Professor. So Hakase-kun indirectly means "Doc". I got used to that because that's how I address most people with that title.
Are you from Japan Yumi?

- Rinoman

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Benevolent Dictator
6324 posts
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Got all items in the AFD2012 event!
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Unity.EXE emblem
Unity.EXE emblem
Defeat Bass.EXE in the AFD2013 event!
Acquired on 1 April 2013
Zenny
Zenny
Unlock all of the main forum features!
Acquired on 1 April 2014
Squid beaker
Squid beaker
Earned all 150 original CL achievements
Acquired on 17 January 2016
Lilly Satou
Lilly Satou
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 25 more

You shouldn't post that here... If you have a personal question to ask one of the members, send them a PM instead.

The admin formerly known as Dr. Cossack.

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2019!)

rinoman
Maestro
Inactive
802 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Dr. Cossack
You shouldn't post that here... If you have a personal question to ask one of the members, send them a PM instead.
Sorry i never knew that.

- Rinoman

Rokkuman
Megaman Master
Inactive
44 posts

Hip hooray! Congrats! I hope to be a mod someday too......

Yumi K.
Deleted account

Quote:
Originally posted by Rokkuman
Hip hooray! Congrats! I hope to be a mod someday too......

You DO realize that this topic is really old, don't you? If you've nothing good to contribute to such, then don't bump it up!! People nowadays...

*Lock*