Interordi Menu
The forums have received a major upgrade! Read on for the details!
Juno
I AM the Iron Pony!!
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Derpy Hooves
Derpy Hooves
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Fluttershy
Fluttershy
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Got all items in the AFD2012 event!
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 18 more

"I do not much care for you, Meta." Juno said bluntly as he glared at her with annoyance.

Reckoning, Dokuro, and the "helpers" continued to hold off most of the hawks. As powerful as Ryan & Dokuro were they had a bit of trouble fighting off the hundreds, maybe more, of lightning hawks.

RisingDragon
Goat Herder
Lilly Satou
Lilly Satou
Acquired on 2 April 2012
Emi Ibarazaki
Emi Ibarazaki
Acquired on 2 April 2012
Heavy
Heavy
Acquired on 2 April 2012
Demoman
Demoman
Acquired on 2 April 2012
Pyro
Pyro
Acquired on 2 April 2012

... and 18 more

Well, it seems two of them are arguing, the young man mused, Do I dare find out about what and why? I mean, it is a battle they're in the middle of. Its stupid to argue during such.

"I wonder if I should lend my services," he said softly to no one.

"Why do you care that I care that you care enough to care that I care for caring?" "Conversation isn't your strong point, is it?"
"I worship the supreme comrade Cossack!"
"OugharagarraaahhHHH: When 'Ow' just won't cut it."
ImageImage

CAPCOM: We put the "No" in Innovation.

Morphman
Niz-Da
2646 posts

"Nor do I care for you." She replied casually.

All hail the Supreme Comrade Cossack!

The Helldragon
Inquisitor of Zork
Inactive
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Lilly Satou
Lilly Satou
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Emi Ibarazaki
Emi Ibarazaki
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Rin Tezuka
Rin Tezuka
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 18 more

They battled through the clock tower, avoiding many dangers-bats, medusa heads, weird little dolls (one touched Matt and he was forced to dance idiotically for a while until Hugo destroyed the doll with a well-placed blast to the head)-as well as the complex layout of the clock tower, requiring our heroes to jump about on gears and outcroppings just to advance. Soon, the neatly layered stone walls gave way to more detailed, exquisite surroundings.

"Did the walls just have a culture shock or something?" Matt muttered, using one of his more ill-formed phrases to comment on the situation.

Soma glanced about, eyes narrowed. "Keep on guard. I think we're getting close."

RisingDragon
Goat Herder
Lilly Satou
Lilly Satou
Acquired on 2 April 2012
Emi Ibarazaki
Emi Ibarazaki
Acquired on 2 April 2012
Heavy
Heavy
Acquired on 2 April 2012
Demoman
Demoman
Acquired on 2 April 2012
Pyro
Pyro
Acquired on 2 April 2012

... and 18 more

R.D. looked back at Matt. "On a scale of one to ten, how badly are we going to get our asses kicked?" he asked, no doubt drawing a strange look from Soma.

Edited by RisingDragon on March 27, 2007 at 16:46:03.

"Why do you care that I care that you care enough to care that I care for caring?" "Conversation isn't your strong point, is it?"
ImageImage

Blazen
Vv
Inactive

"Suuure we are." Blazen said sarcasticly. "And I suppose your sword is supposed to fend us off eh?" Blazen instigated.

The Helldragon
Inquisitor of Zork
Inactive
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Lilly Satou
Lilly Satou
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Emi Ibarazaki
Emi Ibarazaki
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Rin Tezuka
Rin Tezuka
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 18 more

"I don't fucking know," Matt remarked. He rubbed his stubble of a chin. "Of course, I do fight a lot better than you do in these things..."

"But he's got control over his powers," Hugo said. "You fuck yours up a lot more."

"Well, I guess that's true," Matt conceded, gesturing. "That kinda cancels it out."

Helena had wrapped her wings around her, forming a sort of crude cape-like structure. "It's cold."

RisingDragon
Goat Herder
Lilly Satou
Lilly Satou
Acquired on 2 April 2012
Emi Ibarazaki
Emi Ibarazaki
Acquired on 2 April 2012
Heavy
Heavy
Acquired on 2 April 2012
Demoman
Demoman
Acquired on 2 April 2012
Pyro
Pyro
Acquired on 2 April 2012

... and 18 more

R.D. looked on ahead and twirled his Phase Blade in his hand. "Looks like we're coming up to the end," he said, "What's going to happen if Graham finds the throne?"

===At Germany===

"This?" she said, twirling the weapon around as if it were nothing, "No, I've got a lot more to use than just my Rakukojin!"

The sword suddenly glowed light red.

"I've got this!" Ellie shouted giddily, thrusting a palm forward. Fire exploded up behind Kalmar and Blazen, circling around until a wall of flame lined the entire valley. The ground suddenly heated, as if trying burn through their footwear, creating a shimmering heat mirage through the entire valley. Pillars of flame erupted from the ground around them, and the temperature was rising rapidly. Ellie was unaffected by the heat, as would Blazen be, but it was doubtful that Kalmar would have such luck.

"I have quite a bit of surprises left," she said, grinning, "My name is Ellie Mariannas, and I am a mistress of the flame!"

ImageImage

Juno
I AM the Iron Pony!!
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Derpy Hooves
Derpy Hooves
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Fluttershy
Fluttershy
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 18 more

Juno turned his eyes before him again, seeing that they were nearing the remains of The Great Sphinx, and Electra.

Electra glared at the little people approaching her, and let out a bit of an angry caw. Little pests! She thought angrily.

"Get ready!" Shujou exclaimed as he made two swords out of Gouka, and prepared himself for combat.
The Za-Fuzen, Reaverbots, Warriors of Light, and their leaders braced themselves as they approached Electra.

The Helldragon
Inquisitor of Zork
Inactive
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Lilly Satou
Lilly Satou
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Emi Ibarazaki
Emi Ibarazaki
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Rin Tezuka
Rin Tezuka
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 18 more

"Well, if he's Dracula, I can only assume that all hell's gonna break loose," Matt said.

"Good enough for me," Hugo remarked, slinging his pickaxe over to rest on the side of his helmet. "Let's go kick his ass."

The group soon approached a large set of double doors. As Matt and Soma pushed them open, the scene unfolded in the distance-a long, diagonal staircase, each step covered with dim red carpet, rose high above them. Below the staircase was the rest of the castle below, and at the top of the stairs stood another great tower.

Somehow Soma knew, as he took a step foward, looking up the thing. "This is it...up there is the throne!"

RisingDragon
Goat Herder
Lilly Satou
Lilly Satou
Acquired on 2 April 2012
Emi Ibarazaki
Emi Ibarazaki
Acquired on 2 April 2012
Heavy
Heavy
Acquired on 2 April 2012
Demoman
Demoman
Acquired on 2 April 2012
Pyro
Pyro
Acquired on 2 April 2012

... and 18 more

R.D. peeked over the side of the stairs, down at the castle below.

"... ick."

He looked back up, towards the tower. "Well, let's get the shitstorm sweepstakes done and over with," he said, as he started up the steps. Alasea followed him quickly, drawing her short swords.

===At Egypt===

The young man on the dune grinned. "Well, Electra, heroes, fight well," he said, "I hope I'll get to see which one of you will die."

ImageImage

The Helldragon
Inquisitor of Zork
Inactive
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Lilly Satou
Lilly Satou
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Emi Ibarazaki
Emi Ibarazaki
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Rin Tezuka
Rin Tezuka
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 18 more

Matt laughed at R.D.'s term. "Dude, I am so using that, that is so awesome."

Soma looked up, toward the tower. What awaited him at the throne? Would he get the answers to what he sought? He had to...and he had to get Mina home.

Helena noticed Soma's quiet intensity. "Are you nervous?" she asked him.

"...a little." Soma looked to the dragon girl-though he had been briefed on the full range on her powers, he still felt uneasy when viewing the wings wrapped around her shoulders. "What about you?"

"I'm always nervous. But..." She looked foward. "I said I'd help Matt whereever he went. I want to keep that promise."

"Well, well...what are you doing out here?"

Behind the young man he stood-his long black coat drawn closed to him, with the light of the sun behind him, he appeared even more like an ominous shadow. "Surely, these simple affairs have no relevance to you."

Edited by The Helldragon on March 28, 2007 at 1:45:52.

RisingDragon
Goat Herder
Lilly Satou
Lilly Satou
Acquired on 2 April 2012
Emi Ibarazaki
Emi Ibarazaki
Acquired on 2 April 2012
Heavy
Heavy
Acquired on 2 April 2012
Demoman
Demoman
Acquired on 2 April 2012
Pyro
Pyro
Acquired on 2 April 2012

... and 18 more

Eventually, the group reached the top. R.D. looked at the doors, an ill feeling settling around him. He turned back around and looked at the group. "Well, who wants the honors of opening the door?" he asked.

===At Egypt===

The young man turned his head, looking back at the dark person behind him. His grinned remained on his face. "Oh, it's more for the entertainment value, actually," he said, "And what brings you out here, Malvettix?"

ImageImage

Juno
I AM the Iron Pony!!
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Derpy Hooves
Derpy Hooves
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Fluttershy
Fluttershy
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 18 more

"I, too, would like to know the answer to that question." Shouten asked as he stood to the back, and the left of the young boy who spoke to Malvettix.

The Helldragon
Inquisitor of Zork
Inactive
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Lilly Satou
Lilly Satou
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Emi Ibarazaki
Emi Ibarazaki
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Rin Tezuka
Rin Tezuka
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 18 more

"And now, I will say a random line, kicking the door open," said Matt.

He raised his foot. "THIS-IS-SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

With a mighty boot, he kicked in the double doors, revealing...another small room, also with double doors. "...that was anticlimatic."

Malvettix chuckled. "I'm not sure why you would care, reaper, but..." He eyed the young man. "I've come to make a proposal."

RisingDragon
Goat Herder
Lilly Satou
Lilly Satou
Acquired on 2 April 2012
Emi Ibarazaki
Emi Ibarazaki
Acquired on 2 April 2012
Heavy
Heavy
Acquired on 2 April 2012
Demoman
Demoman
Acquired on 2 April 2012
Pyro
Pyro
Acquired on 2 April 2012

... and 18 more

R.D. sighed and shook his head. "So much for our dramatic entrance, huh?" he said as he strode forward. He glared at the doors once, and they slammed open, nearly tearing them from their hinges.

"Let's get this over with."

===At Egypt===

"Come to watch the show, have you?" the young man said to Shouten, keeping his gaze on Malvettix. "I'm intrigued. What is it that you propose?"

ImageImage

Juno
I AM the Iron Pony!!
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Derpy Hooves
Derpy Hooves
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Fluttershy
Fluttershy
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 18 more

"Not exactly." Shouten replied plainly, and then awaited Malvettix's answer. He wanted to know what this "proposal" was, as he had a feeling it would affect the battle between the heroes: Juno, Derek, etc, and the villains: Electra and her armies.

Morphman
Niz-Da
2646 posts

Meta took out a second longsword for twice the attack speed and strength. "This is the day that will forever be remembered as the day the lightning hawks became extinct." She spoke in a firm tone.

Fallen
Demon Hunter
Inactive

Kalmar drew on the demonic power within him and began laughing. The fire the woman summoned did not affect him, a nice plus to the evil inside of him.

"Yes, your power drew us here, Mistress of the flame," he said in a slightly mocking voice, "and I hope this is not your best trick."

He looked at the surrounding valley and saw the flames consuming the foliage, yet only where the magic touched it. He saw the heat waves distorting the air around him and laughed again.

"We did not come here to fight you," he said calmly, moving his left foot forward while sliding his right back and slightly out to the side, "So why you are attacking us brings into question your motives."

"Fools rush in where angels fear to tread." -Fortune Cookie

Revolt against Starbucks!

Finding Serenity in Chaos is true victory.

"What we do in life, echoes through eternity." -Gladiator

RisingDragon
Goat Herder
Lilly Satou
Lilly Satou
Acquired on 2 April 2012
Emi Ibarazaki
Emi Ibarazaki
Acquired on 2 April 2012
Heavy
Heavy
Acquired on 2 April 2012
Demoman
Demoman
Acquired on 2 April 2012
Pyro
Pyro
Acquired on 2 April 2012

... and 18 more

The ground around Kalmar's feet suddenly liquified, becoming lava. However, instead of harming the Demon Hunter, it wrapped itself around his legs and cooled, hardening and trapping him in place. Ellie used the Pillar of Dawn to reinforce the rock trap, making it harder than diamond.

"Well," she started, kicking a stray rock, "One, since the Pillar appeared everything that comes near tries to destroy it. And when you felt it, you came running. And so far, you yourselves haven't done anything to prove to me that you're harmless."

She coughed and pointed straight up, motioning for Kalmar to look up. If he did, he'd see the giant orb of SaintFlame hovering above him. "So, what's it gonna be?" she said, almost excitedly.

ImageImage

Juno
I AM the Iron Pony!!
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Derpy Hooves
Derpy Hooves
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Fluttershy
Fluttershy
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 18 more

"We'll see about that." Electra said as she glared at Meta and her allies.

Juno tightly held The Staff of The Ancients, which was in the shape of a Masamune, with both hands. He kept his gaze on Electra, only one thought rushing through his mind. How am I going to kill that thing?

Morphman
Niz-Da
2646 posts

Gilgamesh came by Juno's other side. "If your weapon can change form," He posed a question, "can it also change size?"

"That would certainly be of some help." Meta noted with more than a mere hint of sarcasm.

Juno
I AM the Iron Pony!!
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Derpy Hooves
Derpy Hooves
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Fluttershy
Fluttershy
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 18 more

"Of course it can!" Juno said loudly to Gilgamesh. The warriors came to a helt once they had reached Electra, and stared upward at her shinning eyes.

Electra glared down upon the warriors with contempt. "You might have made it this far, but you will not survive against me."
"Electra, Dark Mistress of the lightning hawks, surrender now and no harm will come to you and your kind!" Derek shouted up to her.
"Ha!" Electra laughed. "You're a fool, Derek! As powerful as you may be, you are no match for me!"

"Well, looks like we'll be doing this the hard way." Shujou said as he braced for battle.

TopHat
News reporter
Not Admin
Hats n' spirals
Inactive
2437 posts
Caprice
Caprice
Become Dr. Cossack's waifu
Acquired on 20 April 2012
Rin Tezuka
Rin Tezuka
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Engineer
Engineer
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Spy
Spy
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Soldier
Soldier
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 22 more

(Morph? Juno? Care to bring me up to spped since I've been busy? >__>)

Morphman
Niz-Da
2646 posts

(OOC: Eh, well, basically a day has passed and now we're enveloped in trouble as we're facing a giant bird made out of lightning. >_>)

"If so, why don't you make it turn into a giant zanbato and cleave Electra in half?" Gilgamesh wondered.

Meanwhile, Meta stood beside Shujou. "Do you perhaps have a plan?" She asked. "For I have got no better strategy in mind than to just hack and slash."

Edited by Morphman on March 31, 2007 at 11:26:08.

Juno
I AM the Iron Pony!!
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Derpy Hooves
Derpy Hooves
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Fluttershy
Fluttershy
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 18 more

"Not exactly a good idea to get too close to something made of lightning." Shujou replied. "Best thing, I guess, is to keep our distance, and blast away at her." He added.

"Because she is entirely formed out of lightning!" Juno exlcaimed. "I do that, and I will most likely be electrocuted until death." He said, keeping his eyes on Electra.

"Alright, but don't say I didn't give you a chance." Derek said as he readied his sword for an attack. "Ground Claw!!" He shouted loudly as he slashed the blade into the ground, which caused a huge blade-like piece of earth to rise up before the tip of the sword, and race toward Electra.
Electra didn't even budge as the incredible attack came her way. As quick as the earth sliced through her she was heald. "I am made completely out of energy, what made you think cutting me up would work?"

"Hm. Thing's aren't lookin' so good for us." Elrick said to no one particular as he watched what happened when Derek attacked the giant hawk made of lightning.

Morphman
Niz-Da
2646 posts

"Wait!" Meta suddenly shouted. She ran over to Juno. "That staff, can it also change into ranged weapons, like a cannon or a gun of some sorts?" A bright twinkle was in her eyes, of excitement and slight malice over the idea of slaying the giant hawk.

Blazen
Vv
Inactive

Blazen shook his head to Kalmar. "My friend...if she wants a fire battle...let her have one." Blazen said darkly as the air grew intensely hot. Blazen readied his fists as he closed them slowly, smoke rising from the palms.

Blazen then looked to the saint flame above thier head. He didn't bother to release Kalmar yet, as he knew to himself that this girl would not simply attack Kalmar if Blazen posed as a greater challenge.

Blazen jumped into the air into the flame. He then turned himself so that his feet landed on the flame. He stood upside down on the flame for a moment showing no irritation from the heat or fire itself. He then pushed himself off of the flame strongly, sending the flame off. He would then shoot at the girl, turning himself so his heel would come down on the top of her head. His heel was also covered in regular fire.

TopHat
News reporter
Not Admin
Hats n' spirals
Inactive
2437 posts
Caprice
Caprice
Become Dr. Cossack's waifu
Acquired on 20 April 2012
Rin Tezuka
Rin Tezuka
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Engineer
Engineer
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Spy
Spy
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Soldier
Soldier
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 22 more

"Hm, oh." Poncho said, speaking up after a day of silence.

"Are we fighting something?" the wannabe cowboy asked, apparently in a daze after zoning out for twenty four hours.

(Only way I could get back into this. XD)

Morphman
Niz-Da
2646 posts

"Morning sunshine." Said Gilgamesh to Poncho, not even bothering with wondering how the man had ended up beside him. "Slept well? How drunk did you get this time?"