Interordi Menu
The forums have received a major upgrade! Read on for the details!
⚠ Notice: Undefined index: signature in /home/inter/public_html/mboard/sources/classes/CPost.php on line 246
#0 in /home/inter/public_html/mboard/topic.php on line 294: CPost::::::output
Unknown
Deleted account

Post redacted

⚠ Notice: Undefined index: signature in /home/inter/public_html/mboard/sources/classes/CPost.php on line 246
Unknown
Deleted account

Post redacted

.-
hidden samurai
Inactive
231 posts

sounds serious. dont want that to happen!

Once a samurai the heart of sword will always be with you.Trust in it,your instinct,and you will be led down the right path.

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun
6449 posts

Well that sucks.

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

"You've never considered yourself much of a music person, which means you'll have a lot of adjusting to do after a high-speed collision with a harpsichord leaves you tragically harmonious."

Unknown_Entity
Minecraft op
Contributor
634% more 1337
462 posts
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Got all items in the AFD2012 event!
Acquired on 2 April 2012
Zenny
Zenny
Unlock all of the main forum features!
Acquired on 2 April 2014
Squid beaker
Squid beaker
Earned all 150 original CL achievements
Acquired on 17 January 2016
Rin Tezuka
Rin Tezuka
Acquired on 2 April 2012
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
Acquired on 2 April 2012

... and 24 more

Since it's relevant... Free Antivirus software
Ad-Aware
Spybot Search & Destroy

Stupid viruses...some people just need to get a life. Or maybe they just hate Microsoft:lol: Reminds me of a very true saying...
"The only completely secure computer is one that is shut off, encased in concrete and thrown into the ocean."
Probably didn't word it right...but then again, is anything 100% coming off the top of your head.

[EDIT] What the h311? A smiley showed up without the correct code!

[Edited on 1/16/2004 by Unknown_Entity]

Spammers make Doc this face > :mad:

Chatz

[14:33:35] <Lost_To_Apathy> STZ...what the feck is that? Sexually Transmitted Zit?

Noobs can click here for all the Gameshark codes and roms they need

Burning_Sephiroth
Lil' metool
Inactive

yeah ive herd of the blastre worm, it infectd my comp. once and i had to throw it out.

NiGhTmArE gOhAn
Time To Kill
Inactive
609 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Burning_Sephiroth
yeah ive herd of the blastre worm, it infectd my comp. once and i had to throw it out.

Well finish your grammar to start off. The blaster worm? Well unknown entity's advice with the software is a good idea so you should install one of those software things he said.

Unknown_Entity
Minecraft op
Contributor
634% more 1337
462 posts
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Got all items in the AFD2012 event!
Acquired on 2 April 2012
Zenny
Zenny
Unlock all of the main forum features!
Acquired on 2 April 2014
Squid beaker
Squid beaker
Earned all 150 original CL achievements
Acquired on 17 January 2016
Rin Tezuka
Rin Tezuka
Acquired on 2 April 2012
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
Acquired on 2 April 2012

... and 24 more

And if any other prob's exist after using those, I *will* take HiJack This logs if need be. I just did that for a friend of mine that had a virus in AIM:cool:

Spammers make Doc this face > :mad:

Chatz

[14:33:35] <Lost_To_Apathy> STZ...what the feck is that? Sexually Transmitted Zit?

Noobs can click here for all the Gameshark codes and roms they need

Hublo
Rinders Pet
Inactive
695 posts

Heh.. I got infected by the Blaster Worm twice. 2500$ down the drain , each computer was 1250$. I really hate virus makers.. not to mention spy ware (someone installed spy ware on my damn computer -.- Used Spy Hunter (NOT THE GAME) to get rid of it.)

Back for the third time... Or was it the second?

Unknown
Deleted account

Post redacted

BladeMan.EXE
Just A-Lurkin' Now
Inactive
1624 posts

Has anyone else thought of this? It's probably a user of Interordi or a former member who was banned! I could be wrong thoug. It might just be a random thing.

The Future of the Net Sprite Comic

My deviantART

~Dwarven Vow #4~
Don't depend on others. Walk on your own two feet.
^ Apply the above to video game help unless you have no other choice.

"94% of all teenagers have tried drugs at one time or another. If you are one of the 6% that haven't, put this message in your signature."

Keitaro
Lead character
Inactive
231 posts

I heard that the guy who was sending them got arrested

It's-a me! Lawlz. Yes, I have returned, peoples.
It's good to be back.

Unknown
Deleted account

Post redacted

omegaflare.EXE
The Great Phoenix
Inactive
64 posts

my old computer got infected before, and my dad thought i messed up unperposly then i told him about the virus but he thought i was lying:madgo::madgo:

I'm coming soon...........alot sooner than you all think.......

AimMan v2.5
Superstar!
Inactive
2429 posts

I've actually never had a virus on my computer. I guess I'm just lucky, or I don't check my email often enough!:lol:

Hmm... Blaster Worm? The choice of name almost makes me think it is someone who was a former member. It is awfully maverickish.:conf:

Join the DevART Megaman Legends Club:
http://megaman-legends-club.deviantart.com

.-
hidden samurai
Inactive
231 posts

Does anyone know who got banned?

Once a samurai the heart of sword will always be with you.Trust in it,your instinct,and you will be led down the right path.

Unknown
Deleted account

Post redacted

Keitaro
Lead character
Inactive
231 posts

Wind, good luck on finding the frenchy

It's-a me! Lawlz. Yes, I have returned, peoples.
It's good to be back.

Samsara
insert pop culture reference here
Inactive
4029 posts

Have you actually thought that the 'Introdi' name is a coincidence?

I doubt it came from here. It could be a single person, it could be a group of people. Nevertheless, I suspect they use a spoofed email address. This often means that every address they send with them is different, therefore makes it harder to track.

Unknown
Deleted account

Post redacted

MegamanZero66
PS3 Trophy betch.
Inactive
683 posts

my computer got ifected earlier today, apparently, i had the "trojan horse" virus.
i was really pissed. its not from my mail though. its from my sound.
*smacks computer* STUPID TROJAN HORSE!
meh, i got rid of it.

Samsara
Inactive
4029 posts

Ah! Sorry. Well, a trojan horse wouldn't be through e-mail, no, unless you get it through an adver and you try to buy it. You see a trajan horse is basically a virus disguised as something that is good and you want. It's a bit like on MMBN if you see mystery data but it's a virus in disguise. It comes from the Greek Myth of the Trojens. They want to bleak into some city in Greece (I can't remember much of the story) so they make this wodden horse and say it's a gift. This horse is very appealing to the Greeks so they take it in. When they open it, there's miilions of trojans inside and they overrun the town or something. All of this post is explaining it very simplistically, so many details are slightly innacturate or could be expained better etc, but, HEY!! LOOK! A THREE HEADED MONKEY!

Rambeling, again, aren't I. It's all your fault, WindRider.:lol:

All of this post is explaining it very simplistically, so many details are slightly innacturate or could be expained better etc, but, HEY!! LOOK! A THREE HEADED MONKEY! *Everyone turns to see behind them and I escape without anyone noticing.*

[Edited on 17-1-2004 by AirMan]

the_dreamer36
Revolutionary Musician
Inactive
313 posts

[quote]Originally posted by AirMan
Ah! Sorry. Well, a trojan horse wouldn't be through e-mail, no, unless you get it through an adver and you try to buy it. You see a trajan horse is basically a virus disguised as something that is good and you want. It's a bit like on MMBN if you see mystery data but it's a virus in disguise. It comes from the Greek Myth of the Trojens. They want to bleak into some city in Greece (I can't remember much of the story) so they make this wodden horse and say it's a gift. This horse is very appealing to the Greeks so they take it in. When they open it, there's miilions of trojans inside and they overrun the town or something. All of this post is explaining it very simplistically, so many details are slightly innacturate or could be expained better etc, but, HEY!! LOOK! A THREE HEADED MONKEY!

All of this post is explaining it very simplistically, so many details are slightly innacturate or could be expained better etc, but, HEY!! LOOK! A THREE HEADED MONKEY! *Everyone turns to see behind them and I escape without anyone noticing.*

[Edited on 17-1-2004 by AirMan] [/quote]

I could have sworn that the greeks made it and gave it to the Trojans.

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

-Benjamin Franklin

MegamanZero66
PS3 Trophy betch.
Inactive
683 posts

*still smacking the computer* it was in my sound...and the virus was called "Trojan Horse Startup page" or somethinglike that.i guess i activated it early this morning, at like 2:10 am. and it caught it on my virus scan.

Samsara
Inactive
4029 posts

[quote]Originally posted by the_dreamer36
[quote]Originally posted by AirMan

[Edited on 17-1-2004 by AirMan] [/quote]

I could have sworn that the greeks made it and gave it to the Trojans. [/quote]They probly did. It's as I said, all I rememberd is that there was an enormouse wooden horse involved:lol:.

MegamanZero66, did you do anything with the sound prior to the virus?

[Edited on 18-1-2004 by AirMan]

Morphman
Niz-Da
2646 posts

Are the problems of Interordi mail still on? Then I'm in some serious trouble...

All hail the Supreme Comrade Cossack!

Samsara
Inactive
4029 posts

Well, surely the fact that no one has said anything for over a year and a half is a sign that no one else has been infected?

Morphman
Niz-Da
2646 posts

Well, I dunno, I guess that's right... sorry for bump'n' up thah ol'topc again, I was afraid I was bugged...

All hail the Supreme Comrade Cossack!

Hao
Fear Factory
Inactive
1268 posts

Just make it hard to copy/paste.

Edited by Hao on October 10, 2010 at 17:11:58.

Zaleon
King Friday
Inactive
549 posts

To my knowledge, correct. But I've heard that if you so much as preview malevolent emails, the viruses are released.