Interordi Menu
IceMan exe.
Lil' metool
Inactive
12 posts

i've heard those guy before but i don't know them, who are those navi?

1271 posts

Japanman is in mmbn3 white or blue windman and shademan are in mmbn4 blue moon and red sun.

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun
Inactive
6449 posts

Zero, he didn't ask for Windman, Searchman is in Red sun, and the english name of Japanman is Yamatoman.

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

"You've never considered yourself much of a music person, which means you'll have a lot of adjusting to do after a high-speed collision with a harpsichord leaves you tragically harmonious."

1271 posts

oh wrong fourm once gain sorry Mega X.exe

Serpentarius
13th Zodiac Sign: Snake
Inactive
529 posts

yep, YamatoMan is in the Secret 2 area of MMBN 3, SearchMan is in the final Competition of MMBN4: RS, and ShadeMan is the annoying bat Navi that you'll find in Undernet 4.

Incedentally, those who don't know, these enemies are all from the original Megaman Series. The appearance has been somewhat altered, but same premise; if you want to look at these originals, they can be found at Sprites, Inc. under the (Surprise!) Classic Megaman section.

All shall bow to the mad l33t skillz of Tauman.EXE, found on the site above!

Flameman EXE.
Pop-up
Inactive
49 posts

Yamotoman is a navi that looks like a guy in a samuri armor with a spear. Searchman is an army operative from Sharo always follows ordersand has a huge sniper rifle for a right hand. Finally, Shademan is vampire guy, looks like he is wearing a tuxedo has sharp claws and bird style feet that look like they are knee high boots. He sort of looks French with the pointy mustache like this. < >

Mr.Mettaur
News reporter
Superstar!
Inactive
1397 posts

I'm pretty sure the question was answered long ago...x.x

What was the point of bumping up a 2 year old topic to restate the obvious?

Megaman_501
Pro skater
Inactive
74 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Flameman EXE.
Yamotoman is a navi that looks like a guy in a samuri armor with a spear. Searchman is an army operative from Sharo always follows ordersand has a huge sniper rifle for a right hand. Finally, Shademan is vampire guy, looks like he is wearing a tuxedo has sharp claws and bird style feet that look like they are knee high boots. He sort of looks French with the pointy mustache like this. < >

not like this:<>. Like this:><

^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^ Tony hawk's underground 2 roolz! ^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^

laika
i am here from sharro
Inactive
21 posts

searchman is voiced by the most famous actor around: jun fukuyama who also plays roy in super smash bros. melee