Interordi Menu
Slipknotflunkie
Rok H.S Flunkie
Inactive
140 posts

Who was the most annoying hmm, Well Bombman for his newbish personality "Who R U?" and for battling I would say SharkMan, S rank that mofo, I dare you, Impossible?No Just really really hard

*swears alligience to clean undies*Corrupted Mr.Prog in MMBN1 " All your Base are Belong to us".......God I Love Cameos
Why I have that particular Avatar:" Hey Man Dont Roll around in that Kerosine" me~"Ill do what I wanna do!" My smoker friend~"Got a Light?" me again~"Oh Sure *lights a Match* OHHH GOD IM ON WATER......ER.....FIRE!!"
Rok High School "Because We'll teach those kids no one else wants to"

deltafist
Assassin
Inactive
219 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Slasherman
aqua man/s bomb and fountian annoys me.
Yes your right! My friend whipped me with aqua soul! I can't get his secret chips from his navis but He always gets mine!:madgo:

Your such a chicken! Go battle that baby Mettaur!
I have to leave now. I can't stand n00b talk.
...Arrgh! You've yet once again escaped KoolAid Man!

DavidBurgess
rockmaster
Inactive
158 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Shadow.exe
i really hate mr. match in these series<good thing he died in mmbn3>

he's in the first three games<the one in mmbn3 was exspecially annoying because of his netfires.

Sorry,but he's back,and better than ever,with one of the most awsome souls in the game.
DarkSoul........I hate you so much(he times all of my best attacks just right,and can use them endlessly.Timebomb+ is a nightmare)

Electric V'klun
My Board
thank you Pharoh for the *original* av pic

Serpentarius
13th Zodiac Sign: Snake
Inactive
529 posts

Hero, I don't have any problems with Laserman, in fact I've S-ranked him for his SP chip. Thanks for the offer though!

Any misunderstanding probably stemmed from the fact that he's easier to get the GMD from than ShadeMan, and I spent forever trying to beat ShadeMan for it. that's what agrivated me.

One more navi I dislike: Trying to S-rank Protoman is one of the most difficult things I've ever done in a game. You'd think after 4 games he'd change, at least a little bit. Oh well, Guess I'm stuck in the back, dodging his DeltaRayEdge. Thanks, all!:)

All shall bow to the mad l33t skillz of Tauman.EXE, found on the site above!

shadoreaper
Harvester of Light
Inactive
245 posts

most annoying navis.....trying to beat life virus for your very first time.......magicman......stoneman(so easy)......toadman(trying to fight him with any aquastyle)...........and videoman in bn4 he looks soo stupid

Ribitta
Rampant
Inactive
1303 posts

bubbleman is so annoying with the blub blub the crabs and his needles

Kittara.exe
Lil' metool
Inactive
5 posts

/\ is a big fat n00b, but anyways, most annoying navi? sharkman in MMBN, he always got on my freakin nerves.....

P.S: whats wrong with gutsman:conf:

edit: OOPS!:eek: i ment that guy who was insulting us was a noob!! sorry if i insulted anyone!

[Edited on 1-6-2005 by Kittara.exe]

Blade Man
Lead character
Inactive
147 posts

i have to agree with robot master on the bat thing. took me forever to put the right chips to gether to beat shade man... ok ok maby only 20 minutes but it felt like forever.:mad:

if u tick me off youll spend the rest of ur life looking over ur shoulder:[

MagimanV1.5
4th Cousin to Doc
Inactive
874 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Shadow.exe
i really hate mr. match in these series<good thing he died in mmbn3>

he's in the first three games<the one in mmbn3 was exspecially annoying because of his netfires.

Uh, no he didn't. He's in 4. Most annoying? Darkman from 3. He had the cheapest combo with batcave and fire attack.

98% of teens have made a "98% of teens" Signature. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're the 2% that finds it stupid.

Blade Man
Lead character
Inactive
147 posts

now that i think about bubble man is also as annoying as shde man if not more because of all those bubbles also blockin him.. chep crack head

if u tick me off youll spend the rest of ur life looking over ur shoulder:[

Mr.Nintendo980
Robot master
Inactive
40 posts

Shademan has been killed seven or eight times and still comes back to haunt megaman and his friends. I geuss the wanted a pixelized dracula.

But in retrospect, the whole , WHEEEE thing he said really got on my nereves

[Edited on 1-7-2005 by Mr.Nintendo980]

Morphman
Niz-Da
2646 posts

I guess I am the most annoying one, since I post here almost daily.
:devil::P

All hail the Supreme Comrade Cossack!

chaotix07
Undernet King
Inactive
77 posts

For me the most annoying navi is Woodman .Because a pile of woods are going to hit u from his area to your area!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ribitta
Rampant
Inactive
1303 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by chaotix07
For me the most annoying navi is Woodman .Because a pile of woods are going to hit u from his area to your area!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey um i know your new but posting on a topic that hasnt been posted on in over 2 months is considered pam so please dont do it again:)

Black Dranzer.exe
World Traveler
Inactive
2838 posts

Shadey from Bn4,5, and soon to be 6. Why can't he just go to darkloid hell or wherever they go.

Hey beautiful people, you're better off trying to e-mail me than message me on here.

ribitta
Rampant
Inactive
1303 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by chaotix07

once again old topic .... (its only a matter of time:devil:)

AimMan v2.5
Superstar!
Inactive
2429 posts

There's no need to post the exact same point that somebody else has, Ribbita. There's no point there that was not already stated.

I'd say Cloudman's another irritating one. Why isn't Thunderman the name-changed Cloudman!?:mad:

[Edited on 22-10-2005 by AimMan v2.5]

Join the DevART Megaman Legends Club:
http://megaman-legends-club.deviantart.com

ForteXX
Superstar!
256 posts

Bubbleman annoyed me the most.Both in battle and personality wise.man...I would just like to shoot him right in the head.*bang!*BLUB!...blub....bluuuuuuuuub......there better!:D

Vroom, Vroooom.
I'll update this later.

Flameman EXE.
Pop-up
Inactive
49 posts

Larkman from MMBN5. He is always diving arond and it is pretty much impossible to hit him.:mad: It took me 5 times to beat him and that was with my good folder. I'm a good player except there has got to be a way to pin him done long enough to get him with CrossDivide.

Knightman
That Guy
Inactive
5 posts

i really hate flameman because of those stupid candles at the back, i always used to get his hp so low, and then that barrier comes up and the other one heals him.

Ribitta
Rampant
Inactive
1303 posts

Yah that is pretty annoying, it's like having to deal with four things at once! him, his attacks, the first candle, and the second candle!

HighMaxOmega
is almost to Epsilon
Inactive
804 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by ForteXX
Bubbleman annoyed me the most.Both in battle and personality wise.man...I would just like to shoot him right in the head.*bang!*BLUB!...blub....bluuuuuuuuub......there better!:D

lol BubbleMan should die...

His dang bubble he left on the net drove me nuts!

MM: Hey Bass, come over here a second!
Bass: OMG what is it now, worm!?!?!?!?!?
MM: Look! It's BubbleMan!
Bass: OMG - him....
*loud cracking of a buster and lots of flashing, some unintelligible and probably inappropriate murmuring from Bass*
BM: BLUUUUUUUUUB!
*loud pop*
MM: Yay! I'll go buy another WWW-brand washer!
Bass: NOOOOOO!

Mach Jentra: I heard you were dead.
Zero: You know me - never say 'die.'

Slash Beast
Irken Invader
Inactive
545 posts

Copyman would be pretty annoying if there was a real net. :mad:

ImageImageImage

MagimanV1.5
4th Cousin to Doc
Inactive
874 posts

they should do more with him. Darkman is still annoying me, plus bubbleman and shademan too. Plus numberman was a real jerk until after you own the noob.

98% of teens have made a "98% of teens" Signature. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're the 2% that finds it stupid.