Interordi Menu
Mega X.exe
Forum Nun
6449 posts

Naw, they should totally bring back the LifeVirus.

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

"You've never considered yourself much of a music person, which means you'll have a lot of adjusting to do after a high-speed collision with a harpsichord leaves you tragically harmonious."

Samsara
insert pop culture reference here
4029 posts

Actually, come to think of it, they did, in MMNT, so BLEAH!!!

Anyway, the idea gets stale after a while. He's been sorted out, has he not? What can a perfectly functioning program add to a story of chaos? And I also believe that he is The Zero Virus, as opposed to Zero.exe and why does everyone always capitalise the "exe" part?

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun
6449 posts

Saying they brought the LifeVirus back in MMNT is like saying Zero died in X1; It did happen, but not really...>_>

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

"You've never considered yourself much of a music person, which means you'll have a lot of adjusting to do after a high-speed collision with a harpsichord leaves you tragically harmonious."

Serpentarius
13th Zodiac Sign: Snake
Inactive
529 posts

Bleah.

To be quite frank, Zero.vrs/.exe is fine where he is. Just let sleeping dogs lie. Besides, Zero the character has enough games and cameos; Let him stay dead/gone in at least one series...

All shall bow to the mad l33t skillz of Tauman.EXE, found on the site above!

Black Dranzer.exe
World Traveler
2838 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Serpentarius
Bleah.

To be quite frank, Zero.vrs/.exe is fine where he is. Just let sleeping dogs lie. Besides, Zero the character has enough games and cameos; Let him stay dead/gone in at least one series...

I have to agree with serpentarius he was cool for a whiile but I've had enough of him.

Hey beautiful people, you're better off trying to e-mail me than message me on here.

fireman111
Lil' metool
Inactive
14 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by BladeMan.EXE
I think they should bring back Zero.EXE. It would be difficult, though, since they'd have to do a lot of explaining. Or they could just bring him in as if he hadn't been in any of the other games. Either way is fine with me.
Maybe they could say he was off "training". not like it matters because zero doesnt need an explination

Coldman EXE
Dr Mario
Inactive
66 posts

zero exe should come back as a human form in the hands of another net mafia group and when you beat him he turns good.

i also think that it would be cool if lifevirus,gospel,alpha and duo should combine into a super end game boss...

MagimanV1.5
4th Cousin to Doc
Inactive
874 posts

nah, forget him. Unless you bring back Serenade and Zero at the same time, neh.

On an unrelated note- What did Kiryu do to get himself banned? People around 1000 posts don't tend to be banned.

98% of teens have made a "98% of teens" Signature. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're the 2% that finds it stupid.

Heatman.EXE
The Red Comet
Inactive
1439 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by MagimanV1.5
nah, forget him. Unless you bring back Serenade and Zero at the same time, neh.

On an unrelated note- What did Kiryu do to get himself banned? People around 1000 posts don't tend to be banned.

It is a catastrophe best left forgotten.
Leave it to be said that due to overzealous attempts at getting him banned backfiring and his ability to occasionally get some backing or post a slightly intelligent sentence, he mangaged to stick on like a large boil.
But don't bother looking him up. Just forget him.

Quote:
Originally posted by Breakman:
Saturdays: The day Protoman comes over. He doesn't do or need anything, but Roll insists Rock to sit down and talk to him. So commences the 12-hour awkward silence treatment until Protoman disappears when everybody's back is turned.

MagimanV1.5
4th Cousin to Doc
Inactive
874 posts

Thanks for the advice. I'll not forget that quickly.

98% of teens have made a "98% of teens" Signature. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're the 2% that finds it stupid.

strikeman.exe
darkdinzen 920
Inactive
65 posts

:eek:zero didnt die:muha:

vanacastum

Heatman.EXE
The Red Comet
Inactive
1439 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by strikeman.exe
:eek:zero didnt die:muha:

"Zeroes... don't... die...
Can you make it out of here... alive?"
Eheh... Mario joke...
I don't think he did die in the BN series, no. He simply got beat up and subdued by Rockman, and then reformed later.

Quote:
Originally posted by Breakman:
Saturdays: The day Protoman comes over. He doesn't do or need anything, but Roll insists Rock to sit down and talk to him. So commences the 12-hour awkward silence treatment until Protoman disappears when everybody's back is turned.

Morphman
Niz-Da
2647 posts

I've heard he was in the Secret Areas in BN 3, anyone knows somethin'?
:eek::conf:

Zero Soul would totally ROCK!!!

Maybe BN 6 he shows up again?

[Edited on 30-7-2005 by Morphman]

All hail the Supreme Comrade Cossack!

Heatman.EXE
The Red Comet
Inactive
1439 posts

[quote]Originally posted by Morphman
I've heard he was in the Secret Areas in BN 3, anyone knows somethin'?
:eek::conf:

Zero Soul would totally ROCK!!!

Maybe BN 6 he shows up again?

[Edited on 30-7-2005 by Morphman] [/quote]
The Secret 3 theory for Zero was what the topic was based on... I honestly can't disprove it, but I'm inclined to agree with everyone else that it's probably not true.

Zero Soul would look cool, I suppose... but with Protoman AND Colonel they already have 2 sword using main character navis.

I don't see any reason they couldn't bring Zero back in BN6... but I don't see any reason they would, either.