Interordi Menu
The forums have received a major upgrade! Read on for the details!
Mana.EXE
Chaotic Child
Inactive
287 posts

::yawns:: Yes, I have returned. o_x Sorry for disappearing for so long..I was just doing a lot of other things. But anyways...here's my recent work. Shadowman in the dark, where he's probably most comfortable. This design is close to the Ariga-style used in the Rockman Megamix mangas...I just made a few tiny changes....n stuff. Well, here ya'll go.

http://www.deviantart.com/view/10498556/

Image Image Image

BassGospel
Shirt Ninja
Inactive
561 posts

Nice! I like it! I'm on deviant but for some reason I can't post...

Good Work.

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun
6449 posts

Very mysterious looking. Wonderful as always

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

"You've never considered yourself much of a music person, which means you'll have a lot of adjusting to do after a high-speed collision with a harpsichord leaves you tragically harmonious."

1271 posts

Hmmm i think its very good mana.

shadoreaper
Harvester of Light
Inactive
245 posts

personally, i like sketches better, but occasionally i like colored pics too.....and i guess this is one of those occasions :D i do some art myself, and the keyword is SOME...... wish i could learn how to color good w/photoshop

beware my wrath
watch the sky
when you see stars falling
you'll know my power

metool
Superstar!
Inactive
1861 posts

Great as always Mana:)
How DO you draw so good?!

zeusgamer00
Spriter
Inactive
701 posts

Looks very nice ^^

~When light and darkness combine the world will see what the apocalypse looks like.~
Join my Spriting Message Board: http://s3.invisionfree.com/EvanJPForums/index.php

shadoreaper
Harvester of Light
Inactive
245 posts

when you get into college, try and major in arts, and a good job for you would be character design for a gaming company, though im just suggesting it ;)

beware my wrath
watch the sky
when you see stars falling
you'll know my power

Blayze.EXE
NaviCust Expert
Inactive
209 posts

amazing!
simply...amazing.

Mana,EXE, I bow to worship thee...

"It's just me...I Am...Zero."

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun
6449 posts

With all respect Mana, I know there is something wrong with it. As there is with all art. The thing is, I can't find it. I've looked, but I haven't found anything to critique

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

"You've never considered yourself much of a music person, which means you'll have a lot of adjusting to do after a high-speed collision with a harpsichord leaves you tragically harmonious."

Master_Tiger
The MIB Goku
Inactive
397 posts

wow another great art piece, Mana. Shadowman is my all time favorite characters in the exe series.... who doesnt have the fire attribute that is :D.

now if you will excuse me...
*giggles like a giddy little school girl.*

[Edited on 12-9-2004 by Master_Tiger]

My site to be, to find out about its progress click the image ^

BladeMan.EXE
Just A-Lurkin' Now
Inactive
1624 posts

Incredible as always, Mana. I noticed you added a feature on his head piece that makes him look more eastern. I think it looks great. Right now, I'm working on a picture of a ninja navi that I drew in my spare time one day. I'm using manga style coloring in it (can easily be done with Monochrome Bitmap images in paint). I'll post it in a topic of my own if I ever actually get around to finish it (been working on it every once in a while since last school year).

The Future of the Net Sprite Comic

My deviantART

~Dwarven Vow #4~
Don't depend on others. Walk on your own two feet.
^ Apply the above to video game help unless you have no other choice.

"94% of all teenagers have tried drugs at one time or another. If you are one of the 6% that haven't, put this message in your signature."

Snakeman.EXE
Artist
Inactive
391 posts

I imagine this to be a quick picture seeing that some of the lines are unfinisched and the skechy look of it, but the effects are what struck me as the most creative in this one. The stonelike wall fits perfectly with the colours. You could have added something more at the top-right corner... but that's just how I would do it.

Another great peace of work Mana :)

The world is a flaw in a perfect nothing...

Tomahawk
Maverick
Inactive
143 posts

That is one heck of a good looking graphic Mana. I can't draw that good (Except for this one drawing that I spent hours on.:)

"The Spirits of War are Within Me"

Built to resemble the Native Americans of centuries ago, Tomahawk Man follows up his basic programming to be knowledgeable and wise about their beliefs as well. His original function was akin to a ranger of the plains but the destruction of the land made him bitter about the lack of respect given by outsiders. His weapon of choice is his silver tomahawk, an axe head grafted onto the end of his right arm. He can use it to fire axe blades of energy at his opponents, and can also pull shrapnel feathers from his headdress to throw like daggers. Tomahawk Man's priorities sometimes get mixed up -- he'll fire a warning shot at someone chopping down a tree before an attacking enemy. His dislike of those that would destroy nature can extend to his fellow Master brothers, but he tries to make his dislike known vocally instead of by action.

VincentValentine
Silent Nightmare
Inactive
84 posts

It is incredible. Very nice work Mana.

"The gate of tomorrow is not the light of heaven, but the darkness in the depths of the Earth."
- Vincent Valentine

^Click the picture...