Interordi Menu
The forums have received a major upgrade! Read on for the details!
Coldman EXE
Dr Mario
Inactive
66 posts

LOTTTSS OF MANGA (I have all japanese rurouni kenshin volumes) and i like simpson comics

G-unit
Lead character
Inactive
151 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Coldman EXE
LOTTTSS OF MANGA (I have all japanese rurouni kenshin volumes) and i like simpson comics

Yeah the manga comics rock they are the best and really cool

Rioni Riishu
Superstar!
Inactive
729 posts

Comics and manga, eh... Well, I still have a huge stack of Sonic the Hedghog from when I was a kid. (Okay, I didn't stop collecting THAT long ago lol) But Manga... Lessee, my favorite is one that most people haven't heard of; Ceres. Also, I like Vampire Game, Yu-Gi-Oh! Shaman King (Those two are so much better than the show!) And a large pile that my fiance collects, like Kenshin, YuYuHakusho, Ravemaster, Caseclosed, Kare-Kano (Which I don't like) ...I'm probably missing some, but I don't know what. -_- Ah, well, you get the idea. Oh yeah, I draw mangas and chibi comics, too. lol

-Ri

G-unit
Lead character
Inactive
151 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Rioni Riishu
Comics and manga, eh... Well, I still have a huge stack of Sonic the Hedghog from when I was a kid. (Okay, I didn't stop collecting THAT long ago lol) But Manga... Lessee, my favorite is one that most people haven't heard of; Ceres. Also, I like Vampire Game, Yu-Gi-Oh! Shaman King (Those two are so much better than the show!) And a large pile that my fiance collects, like Kenshin, YuYuHakusho, Ravemaster, Caseclosed, Kare-Kano (Which I don't like) ...I'm probably missing some, but I don't know what. -_- Ah, well, you get the idea. Oh yeah, I draw mangas and chibi comics, too. lol

-Ri

I prette much do the same and i have a huge stgack of comics of shonen junmp and other stuff trust me:P

Foxman.Exe
foxmorph navi
Inactive
75 posts

I enjoy comics a lot. I'm not into action as much as comedy:lol:, however. There are plenty I've read, but I don't remember most of them. I'm not a collector, but I used to own plenty before they got lost/thrown away:(. I mainly read online comics and read them when I have time in "Waldenbooks"

In California, it is illegal for a car with no one in it to exceed 60 mph.
In Iowa, as well as some U.S. cities, it is illegal to transport ice cream cones in one's back pocket

-- for more, go to www.dumblaws.com --

"99% of all members like this site, Admin and Mods. If you're one of those 99%...
put this message in your signature."

94% of all teenagers have tried drugs at one time or another. If you are one of the 6% that haven't, put this message in your signature.

"I worship the Supreme Comrade Cossack."

[email=foodforthought1@verizon.net]just because Verizon is not listed in profile[/email]

Mr.Mettaur
News reporter
Superstar!
Inactive
1397 posts

Quote:
Comics and manga, eh... Well, I still have a huge stack of Sonic the Hedghog from when I was a kid.

Oh my God! Someone else who actually read Sonic the Hedgehog comics! =D I thought I was the only person on the face of the Earth who read those!

But do you mean the Archie Comics version, or something else?

G-unit
Lead character
Inactive
151 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Mettaur
Quote:
Comics and manga, eh... Well, I still have a huge stack of Sonic the Hedghog from when I was a kid.

Oh my God! Someone else who actually read Sonic the Hedgehog comics! =D I thought I was the only person on the face of the Earth who read those!

But do you mean the Archie Comics version, or something else?

There has to be at least 1000 of people that like Sonic the Hedch hog like me:eek:

Morphman
Niz-Da
2646 posts

Whooh... accidentally running into old topics, then bumping them up, cuzz I like the subject! :P

Anyways... I have some comics of me own, Belgian ones... -_-;
and ONE Manga book... -_-;;
and me grandma even has some old ZORRO comics around... -_-;;;
but I still like all of the lot. ^_^

Can anybody tell me any good sites for downloadable or the whole lot online viewable Manga? I want to read Rockman Manga so much! English, please. And don't tell me I should buy it, cuzz no shop around the entire country has it! :cry:

I'd also like to know good download sites for Shaman King and Naruto.
And I also heard something of .hack Manga? *puts on wish list*

[Edited on 26-9-2005 by Morphman]

All hail the Supreme Comrade Cossack!

axl z
Gundamn
Inactive
1059 posts

SPIDERMAN! spiderman spiderman dose what ever a spider can spins a web any size catches theifs just like flys look out here comes the spiderman in the jail of night at the speed of light he arives just in time spiderman spidermam friendly neghborhood spidermanwelcome friend hes egnored action is his reword to him life is a grat bighang upwher ever you find a hang down youll find spidermannnnnn.AAAA I GOT to get a life

Hardman
Dragoon Paladin
Inactive
449 posts

I like Calvin&Hobbes...
...So I like Ozy&Millie by D.C. Simpison!

Yes, THAT Hardman. This is the new and improved one.

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun
6449 posts

Sluggy Freelance is easily the best webcomic out there, I have to say. Yeah, totally.

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

"You've never considered yourself much of a music person, which means you'll have a lot of adjusting to do after a high-speed collision with a harpsichord leaves you tragically harmonious."

Hardman
Dragoon Paladin
Inactive
449 posts

Link to Sluggy, please?
I'm lazy.

Yes, THAT Hardman. This is the new and improved one.

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun
6449 posts

Sluggy.com

It starts of kinda meh, but it gets a lot better.

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

"You've never considered yourself much of a music person, which means you'll have a lot of adjusting to do after a high-speed collision with a harpsichord leaves you tragically harmonious."

SPT Layzner
The Blue Comet
Inactive
1476 posts

Currently buying the Beast Wars and the TF: G1 comics by IDW. Still looking for Ghost Rider #2 <<; >>;

Super Block
Servbot
Inactive
33 posts

Comies are cool!(I even make them)

axl z
Gundamn
Inactive
1059 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by SPT Layzner
Currently buying the Beast Wars and the TF: G1 comics by IDW. Still looking for Ghost Rider #2 <<; >>;
Buy the trade.

SPT Layzner
The Blue Comet
Inactive
1476 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Morphman
Anyways... I have some comics of me own, Belgian ones... -_-;

Do you have any Tintin?