Interordi Menu
StarManV5
Lil' metool
Inactive
7 posts

the weakest P.A. I think is bodyguard if it hit only 1 time(s) in mmbn3w:lol:;)

Banned
71 posts

its h-ratton

IM meijen famous the person that creates almost all navis look at avatar Double soul PUNK soul

MagimanV1.5
4th Cousin to Doc
Inactive
874 posts

Gee god, never ever say bodygrd is weak again. That P.A. is unbeliavably good, second only to MstrStyle.
I'd have to say Z-Cannon1 in BN4. I'm sorry, but it has no accuracy. And they changed it to really suck.

98% of teens have made a "98% of teens" Signature. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're the 2% that finds it stupid.

ProtoSoul
Servbot
Inactive
25 posts

Body Guard does not suck. Thats how I got all my v3,v4,and v5 chips in MMBN3 and you can dominate MMBN2 with Body Guard, but I'd have to say the weakest PA is Z-Cannon 1 also :devil:

Serpentarius
13th Zodiac Sign: Snake
Inactive
529 posts

Hehehe, if you're talking terms of attack power, then Barrier500 is the weakest P.A. It doesn't do damage at all.

If you want inaccurate or difficult-to-use P.A.'s, though, CurseShield is difficult to use correctly; as are the Giga____ attacks (one concentrated attack). I don't feel comfortable with them, even if you manage to fit in a paralyzing move just before. That's the only way some of them are workable though: paralyze, pull up the custom screen, and then P.A. them.

All shall bow to the mad l33t skillz of Tauman.EXE, found on the site above!

ProtoSoul
Servbot
Inactive
25 posts

Recover 500 could also be associated as the weakest P.A.

MagimanV1.5
4th Cousin to Doc
Inactive
874 posts

No, that's pretty good. At least it has 100 percent accuracy.

98% of teens have made a "98% of teens" Signature. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're the 2% that finds it stupid.

ProtoSoul
Servbot
Inactive
25 posts

Yes, but it is still weak...were talking in terms of attack here :rolleyes:

Sleepy EXE
Robot master
Inactive
84 posts

Z-cannon mmbn 4 definatly. Also don't ever ever say body guard is bad that PA is my favorite! ;D

"94% of all teenagers have tried drugs at one time or another. If you are one of the 6% that haven't, put this message in your signature. "

I fall through life like a whisper in time.

Mr.Mettaur
Superstar!
Inactive
1397 posts

Why are you not banned yet? Wake up, Doc! This foo' needs to be taught a lesson!

And also, to you. Please, before a river of f*** and b**** comes out of your mouth, Stop to consider that this is a website made specifically for video games. That's pretty much what everyone would be talking about here, wouldn't it?

Christ, how I wish I could let loose on you, you goddamn delinquent. People like you need food poisoning. I would sleep a little bit better at night if it wasn't for the fact that the Earth is rotting to the core with people who can't form a sentence correctly.

Bite me.

[Edited on 5/31/05 by Mr.Mettaur]

ProtoSoul
Servbot
Inactive
25 posts

You got a problem with video games? and of course some of us live with our parents were like under 16 o_o

Ribitta
Rampant
Inactive
1303 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by ProtoSoul
Body Guard does not suck. Thats how I got all my v3,v4,and v5 chips in MMBN3 and you can dominate MMBN2 with Body Guard, but I'd have to say the weakest PA is Z-Cannon 1 also :devil:
i agree

Blade Man
Lead character
Inactive
147 posts

probably those stupid ratton advances

if u tick me off youll spend the rest of ur life looking over ur shoulder:[

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun
6449 posts

[font=Trebuchet MS]Well I'm no scholar of the series, I'm more of a plot expert. But I'd think that since Z-Cannon1 is the first PA you're able to do in MMBN1, then I think it's reasonable to assume that it's the weakest of all.[/font]

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

"You've never considered yourself much of a music person, which means you'll have a lot of adjusting to do after a high-speed collision with a harpsichord leaves you tragically harmonious."

Mr.Nintendo980
Robot master
Inactive
40 posts

I think the weakest on is the spreader one