Image
Interordi Menu
The forums have received a major upgrade! Read on for the details!
G-unit
Lead character
Inactive
151 posts
Quote

i really don't like him that much because he is an arch rivel to Megaman:)

AimMan v2.5
Superstar!
Inactive
2429 posts
Quote

Haha. How much do you like Protoman? How much do I like Protoman?... He's ok.

But seriously. There are legions of Protoman lovers. The Battle Network one isn't bad, but I sorta like the OG's yellow scarf. The combined Zero/Blues look came off well though.

I'm more of a Skullman/ Pharoahman guy myself.:D


Join the DevART Megaman Legends Club:
http://megaman-legends-club.deviantart.com

Sakura
Aqua-cadet
Inactive
1027 posts
Quote

Wow, you know you never should have made this board while I'm here. Because I don't like Protoman haters. I love Protoman and Chaud. There only my favorite charatcers in the whole series of Megaman besides Zero and Ciel. Bewarned if you insult him ever you shall feel my wrath.:devil:


Quote:
Originally posted by G-unit
i really don't like him that much because he is an arch rivel to Megaman:)


They remind me of Sonic and Shadow.
:D And I love Shawdow. He's my favorite. I'm just attratced to the ones who are not the heros aren't I.;D



[Edited on 12-5-2005 by Kagome_Sakura]



G-unit
Lead character
Inactive
151 posts
Quote

[quote]Originally posted by Kagome_Sakura
Wow, you know you never should have made this board while I'm here. Because I don't like Protoman haters. I love Protoman and Chaud. There only my favorite charatcers in the whole series of Megaman besides Zero and Ciel. Bewarned if you insult him ever you shall feel my wrath.:devil:


Quote:
Originally posted by G-unit
i really don't like him that much because he is an arch rivel to Megaman:)


They remind me of Sonic and Shadow.
:D And I love Shawdow. He's my favorite. I'm just attratced to the ones who are not the heros aren't I.;D



[Edited on 12-5-2005 by Kagome_Sakura] [/quote]

Well sorry but i just don't like him that much as Megaman

Rioni Riishu
Superstar!
Inactive
729 posts
Quote

Well, Kagome, I'm with you. I particularly like Chaud, and I know what you mean about the non-heros; I love Sage Harpuia myself, and I go rabid on anyone who insults him so I know your sentiment exactly ^_^;

-Ri

BladeMan.EXE
Just A-Lurkin' Now
Inactive
1624 posts
Quote

I'm a ProtoMan fan as well. I've always loved that sword-weilding NetNavi! His cool, calm, and confident attitude is something anime and game fans are always attracted to! And I'm not ashamed to admit I'm one of them!


The Future of the Net Sprite Comic

My deviantART

~Dwarven Vow #4~
Don't depend on others. Walk on your own two feet.
^ Apply the above to video game help unless you have no other choice.

"94% of all teenagers have tried drugs at one time or another. If you are one of the 6% that haven't, put this message in your signature."

flawfinder
Lead character
Inactive
104 posts
Quote

I love protoman enough to pay an extra $20 to get my greedy little paws on a version of MMBN in which you play only as Protoman. (HINT HINT CAPCOM)


(Look at avatar)
If you wish to spam please pull the lever to your right.
The box said Windows XP or better so I installed Linux.
n00b hunting season, gentlemen.
A must see animation:
www.boxofmystery.com/cartoons/ducktalez3.html
J01|\| 7h3 1337 g33k1|\|355

G-unit
Lead character
Inactive
151 posts
Quote

Quote:
Originally posted by flawfinder
I love protoman enough to pay an extra $20 to get my greedy little paws on a version of MMBN in which you play only as Protoman. (HINT HINT CAPCOM)


Thats cool:)

Mr.Mettaur
News reporter
Superstar!
Inactive
1397 posts
Quote

G-Unit, that is pretty much spam. And also, seeing as how your comment didn't correspond to what he said, I assume that you have no idea what he means. _ I apologize for being mean, I've had a rough day.

G-unit
Lead character
Inactive
151 posts
Quote

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Mettaur
G-Unit, that is pretty much spam. And also, seeing as how your comment didn't correspond to what he said, I assume that you have no idea what he means. _ I apologize for being mean, I've had a rough day.


Thats okay and sorry about the spamming and its a small u in unit.

MagimanV1.5
4th Cousin to Doc
Inactive
874 posts
Quote

Gee god, he's a really cool navi- But damn, is he HARD if you dont have shield style! (he's easier in 4, which is the worst BN game to date.)


98% of teens have made a "98% of teens" Signature. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're the 2% that finds it stupid.
Image

G-unit
Lead character
Inactive
151 posts
Quote

Quote:
Originally posted by MagimanV1.5
Gee god, he's a really cool navi- But damn, is he HARD if you dont have shield style! (he's easier in 4, which is the worst BN game to date.)


I think that Protoman is really stubburn but not much stubbern as surchman but he changed a little but his net op is really really stuburn.:lol:

MagimanV1.5
4th Cousin to Doc
Inactive
874 posts
Quote

:eek: Can we have spellcheck in here?


98% of teens have made a "98% of teens" Signature. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're the 2% that finds it stupid.
Image

G-unit
Lead character
Inactive
151 posts
Quote

Quote:
Originally posted by MagimanV1.5
:eek: Can we have spellcheck in here?


Thats not even on the topic you should have wrote something about the topic

Sakura
Aqua-cadet
Inactive
1027 posts
Quote

Yes everyone loves Protoman, he is very sexy and all that crud.

Quote:
Originally posted by G-unit
Quote:
Originally posted by MagimanV1.5
:eek: Can we have spellcheck in here?


Thats not even on the topic you should have wrote something about the topic
He put that because your spelling of Searchman was very strange. You put "surchman"o_O.



MagimanV1.5
4th Cousin to Doc
Inactive
874 posts
Quote

Yeah "hes stubburn but not a stubburn as surchman." Kind of oddd.


98% of teens have made a "98% of teens" Signature. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're the 2% that finds it stupid.
Image

mhn
Lil' metool
Inactive
6 posts
Quote

Quote:
Originally posted by AimMan v2.5
Haha. How much do you like Protoman? How much do I like Protoman?... He's ok.

But seriously. There are legions of Protoman lovers. The Battle Network one isn't bad, but I sorta like the OG's yellow scarf. The combined Zero/Blues look came off well though.

I'm more of a Skullman/ Pharoahman guy myself.:D
He sucks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MagimanV1.5
4th Cousin to Doc
Inactive
874 posts
Quote

Quote:
Originally posted by mhn
Quote:
Originally posted by AimMan v2.5
Haha. How much do you like Protoman? How much do I like Protoman?... He's ok.

But seriously. There are legions of Protoman lovers. The Battle Network one isn't bad, but I sorta like the OG's yellow scarf. The combined Zero/Blues look came off well though.

I'm more of a Skullman/ Pharoahman guy myself.:D
He sucks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahem .1- No spamming. What is considered spam: posting several short messages in a row, making only short messages without any goal (answering only "Yes", "Me too", "LOL", etc), making the same post or topic in several forums, making pointless messages, etc.
That was spam, and you know it, noob.


98% of teens have made a "98% of teens" Signature. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're the 2% that finds it stupid.
Image

G-unit
Lead character
Inactive
151 posts
Quote

Quote:
Originally posted by MagimanV1.5
Quote:
Originally posted by mhn
Quote:
Originally posted by AimMan v2.5
Haha. How much do you like Protoman? How much do I like Protoman?... He's ok.

But seriously. There are legions of Protoman lovers. The Battle Network one isn't bad, but I sorta like the OG's yellow scarf. The combined Zero/Blues look came off well though.

I'm more of a Skullman/ Pharoahman guy myself.:D
He sucks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahem .1- No spamming. What is considered spam: posting several short messages in a row, making only short messages without any goal (answering only "Yes", "Me too", "LOL", etc), making the same post or topic in several forums, making pointless messages, etc.
That was spam, and you know it, noob.


Yes that is considered spam and its like little stuff like, hey, word, or even hey how are you doing this is all spam you hafe to write at least 3 sentences i know its hard but you hafe to or its Bye-Bye but not without a warning from Dr.Cossack.

MagimanV1.5
4th Cousin to Doc
Inactive
874 posts
Quote

woot! Finally, I got it right. The little fool Protoman has no chance!


98% of teens have made a "98% of teens" Signature. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're the 2% that finds it stupid.
Image

Ribitta
Rampant
Inactive
1303 posts
Quote

how could anybody dislike protoman?hes so cool:cool:

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun
Offline
6449 posts
Quote

How could anyone like him? I find him to be an obnoxious yes-man.


Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

"You've never considered yourself much of a music person, which means you'll have a lot of adjusting to do after a high-speed collision with a harpsichord leaves you tragically harmonious."

Image

Jason6377
The Digital Sword Master
Inactive
652 posts
Quote

I like him, actually. Hes not so bad


Image
Image
Being sensible, calm, fresh and cool leads to victory-Protoman EXE

Blade Man
Lead character
Inactive
147 posts
Quote

i think he is awsome but if megaman is really pumped up proto wont even be a challenge:eek:

[Edited on 13-7-2005 by Blade Man]

Qiuyu
Lil' metool
Inactive
11 posts
Quote

I kinda like him.

DeathBlade
Servbot
Inactive
23 posts
Quote

How much? Too much to say! He's Sweat! I just got the MMBN5 Protoman Team! It's great. You get to play as protoman some of the time! And you also get to play as some other's! :)


Protoman Rocks!

Mr.Nintendo980
Robot master
Inactive
40 posts
Quote

protoman makes a good leader because hes always on top of things and thats why I like him.

Foolman
Darkness Master
Inactive
135 posts
Quote

protoman is alright but i perfer Colonel


What? You look scared...Oh,I get it...You know who I realy am....

saiyanprince5
Wandering Returner
Inactive
528 posts
Quote

His speed,smarts,and sword all mach up. "the three S's"


Image

BluesKirby
Average Kirby Krazie
Inactive
17 posts
Quote

*points to screename*That explains it.
I'm a hyped Blues fankirb,but my post/fanfic/comedies often results to instant Blues OOCness.XD


BluesKirby


A kirb with a "Blues" ability~
I'm a member of REO,PMM and hopefully BZP.PM me if ya like!