Interordi Menu
The forums have received a major upgrade! Read on for the details!
Morphman
Niz-Da
2646 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by ForteXX
Quote:
Originally posted by Morphman
Quote:
Originally posted by bass9002
Quote:
Originally posted by ~entropy
I read on http://www.wikipedia.org that they have MMBN5 for GBDS in Japan. Supposedly, if you put in that in the DS game slot and Boktai 3 in the GBA slot, you get Sol Cross Rockman.

that would be ossom

That would be ossom? That would be ossom?
THAT WOULD BE MEGA-OSSOM!!! :D

hmm....that sounds really awsome!!!!! I wonder what kind of abilities u would get?

Hmm... GunDelSolEx Charged Buster, ???-damage attacks do the double, extra HP, you may put in an extra Mega chip! :D

All hail the Supreme Comrade Cossack!

Dark Colonel
saber master
Inactive
32 posts

Quote:
man you people are obsessed with cheating
he's right

Morphman
Niz-Da
2646 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Dark Colonel
Quote:
man you people are obsessed with cheating
he's right

Yeah, it may be. But only after we've finished the game. We still want to have fun playing.

All hail the Supreme Comrade Cossack!

Forte Zero Soul
Lil' metool
Inactive
11 posts

I saw a video on youtube about it its awsome

Dragon Man
Minecraft helper
Serial Metroid Snuggler
480 posts

I've heard you can obtain it another way if you have the DS version of BN 5.

Play MMBN5 Double Team DS with a MMBN5 game pack in the GBA slot. I can't confirm this, however, I only have the DS version.

There's also a Django transformation (Sol-cross) which uses Boktai 2 in the GBA slot.

Warning: Boggarts in mirror are closer than they appear!

HighMaxOmega
is almost to Epsilon
Inactive
804 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Dragon Man
I've heard you can obtain it another way if you have the DS version of BN 5.

Play MMBN5 Double Team DS with a MMBN5 game pack in the GBA slot. I can't confirm this, however, I only have the DS version.

There's also a Django transformation (Sol-cross) which uses Boktai 2 in the GBA slot.

I believe that if you want ForteCross in DTDS, you'll need the GBA game(s) to have the Bass Mark. I don't know if it'll work if you have it on the DS game or not, but the two BN5 versions will also give you different versions of the cross.

Mach Jentra: I heard you were dead.
Zero: You know me - never say 'die.'

Forte Zero Soul
Lil' metool
Inactive
11 posts

I figured it out u need to use a gameshark or any oter cheating device and get the code for All costom E Mods if anyone needs the gameshark one I got it just pm me

Deadly
ProGamer
Inactive
12 posts

You need Megaman Battle Network 5: Double Team DS and Megaman Battle Network 5: Team Protoman or Colonel with Bass Icon.
Than put MMBN5DTDS and MMBN5TPoC in your Nintendo DS.

Megaman Battle Network ftw!

saiyanprince5
Wandering Returner
Inactive
528 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Deadly
You need Megaman Battle Network 5: Double Team DS and Megaman Battle Network 5: Team Protoman or Colonel with Bass Icon.
Than put MMBN5DTDS and MMBN5TPoC in your Nintendo DS.

Thats in the Jap version. But is you have Boktai 2 you can become sol cross megaman. It is not as good as it sounds though, I tried it. :(

Zero29.EXE
Destroyer of all evil
Inactive
14 posts

I can prove it but I dont know how to post screenshots.:P I have it on mmbn5 team protoman. It's not only in the Jap version.

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun
6449 posts

You have to use a cheating device, though.

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

"You've never considered yourself much of a music person, which means you'll have a lot of adjusting to do after a high-speed collision with a harpsichord leaves you tragically harmonious."

Jennifermylove
BassLord
Inactive
36 posts

Bassoul isnt even a soul its a cross. Its stays the whole battle and its with you the whole battle.

Before you criticize a man walk a mile in his shoes, that way when you criticize him your a mile away and you have his shoes.

"No, I tell you this only because your hearts are pure. Well, except you Axel, your heart emits enough radiation to kill small animals."

(\__/)
( O.o)
(> < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.