Interordi Menu
Flameman EXE.
Pop-up
Inactive
49 posts

Sounds fun to me. I'd really have some fun and to kick some butts Yeayeah.

⚠ Notice: Undefined index: signature in /home/inter/public_html/mboard/sources/classes/CPost.php on line 246
#0 in /home/inter/public_html/mboard/topic.php on line 294: CPost::::::output
Unknown
Deleted account

Post redacted

DreamSword
Shade.EXE
Inactive
368 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Elk
Oh it will be awsome,and I love how you can pick out your own type of cheractor and then customise it,I saw a bunch of neet features on it,I want it so bad,I've decided to get my lvl really high then become a (PK)PlayerKiller,why,I just feel like it,oh I also forgot to mention that you can do what you want in "The World" you can be a (PK) or a non (PK) you dont have to choose,its like one second you're helping a person and the very next second you've killed them,then you get to take thier items that were dropped from dieing.When I become a (PK) I'm going to form a party of (PKs') no one will stand a chance against 3 player killers at once,of course we will be a very high lvl before doing something like that,I want to be a Twin Blader but then again I want to be a Wavemaster,oh its so hard to choose,I like them both but I cant seem to decide,maybe I'll get myself two acounts and have them both so that I'll be happy:P

Me as a PK: Y HALO THAR! *kill*

But seriously, this game sounds pretty cool, I might get it.

"Made by X-shunin and slash beast"

Slash Beast
Irken Invader
Inactive
545 posts

Oh cool if this is true I'm going to be THE most obnoxiuos guy in the entire net.

ImageImageImage

⚠ Notice: Undefined index: signature in /home/inter/public_html/mboard/sources/classes/CPost.php on line 246
#0 in /home/inter/public_html/mboard/topic.php on line 294: CPost::::::output
Unknown
Deleted account

Post redacted

Tri-Edge
Bobo
589 posts

Yes, this one right here is the fan made one. There by making it free. The official one comes out later on this year I believe.

In memory of .hack//Chat I say one last time: "Let's meet again sometime, in that place we love to go. The Root town of Mac Anu!"
.... .hack//kyat....we miss you dearly

Moonstone
Inactive
-8 post

Quote:
Originally posted by NewWindRider~
Ah, I see. This is one of those poorly done fan games. That's why it's downloadable and free, and has a crappy c/p desktop theme. Well, once it manages to actually connect to create an account (I'm on cable) I'll give this thing a spin.

btw Breeze... this CAN'T be the game I told you about.

...the desktop theme is actually from dothack...all the music on the game is stolen..the head admin is full of himself, because he struts around like the game was his idea, and he's acting like he came up with the name R:2, which he didnt because it's the name for The World in GU..R:2 will be RuneScape with less people and crappier...oh yeah and sys admins can't control hackers either...even though they have firebrick >.>

Tri-Edge
Bobo
589 posts

Well thats true Moonstone, but you have to agree, the game IS ok to play. I only play it because I like .hack alot.

Oh I also recieved news that the "The World" game .hack//Fragment isnt coming to the US after all....is this true?

Edited by Elk on July 2, 2006 at 21:09:11.

In memory of .hack//Chat I say one last time: "Let's meet again sometime, in that place we love to go. The Root town of Mac Anu!"
.... .hack//kyat....we miss you dearly