Interordi Menu
The forums have received a major upgrade! Read on for the details!
G-unit
Lead character
Inactive
151 posts

its a relly great book it has reallly good, good details and shows a lot of games and sometimess it is really helpful i just like to read it so many times its just so good that i cant stop reading the book kind of like typing.:sick:

Heatman.EXE
The Red Comet
Inactive
1439 posts

I like GamePro too. I got a subscription to it either last Christmas or the one before that.

The reviews have been very helpful, so far. My only crits would have to be some pretty harsh reviews they give BN games and that I've never found their codes to be very helpful (it's GTA all the time :eek: )

[Edited on 11-8-2005 by Heatman.EXE]

Quote:
Originally posted by Breakman:
Saturdays: The day Protoman comes over. He doesn't do or need anything, but Roll insists Rock to sit down and talk to him. So commences the 12-hour awkward silence treatment until Protoman disappears when everybody's back is turned.

Black Dranzer.exe
World Traveler
Inactive
2838 posts

I prefer Electronic Gaming Monthly to this but still it's good.

Hey beautiful people, you're better off trying to e-mail me than message me on here.

G-unit
Lead character
Inactive
151 posts

[quote]Originally posted by Heatman.EXE
I like GamePro too. I got a subscription to it either last Christmas or the one before that.

The reviews have been very helpful, so far. My only crits would have to be some pretty harsh reviews they give BN games and that I've never found their codes to be very helpful (it's GTA all the time :eek: )

[Edited on 11-8-2005 by Heatman.EXE] [/quote]

Well at least your on the right track the games on the magazine is good but their is hardly any codes on the magizine but when it talks about the games it j8ust makes me want to buy it,.;D