Interordi Menu
The forums have received a major upgrade! Read on for the details!
ELBURITO
I left.
Inactive
1584 posts

Suggestions? Feedback?

AimMan v2.5
Superstar!
Inactive
2429 posts

Man, Elburitto. You think up the most marketable things ever. There all something everyone culd and probably should wear.

Yeah, it's great. It looks like the 3 shepards at the manger scene with one of the sheep being ominously black. It's symbolic in a way, I'm just not sure how. It's cool though.:lol:

Now that I think about it, it sort of looks like the sheep are being crafted from clay. Just saying, that middle guy looks like he is making one.

[Edited on 10-9-2005 by AimMan v2.5]

Join the DevART Megaman Legends Club:
http://megaman-legends-club.deviantart.com

Morphman
Niz-Da
2646 posts

[quote]Originally posted by AimMan v2.5
Man, Elburitto. You think up the most marketable things ever. There all something everyone culd and probably should wear.

Yeah, it's great. It looks like the 3 shepards at the manger scene with one of the sheep being ominously black. It's symbolic in a way, I'm just not sure how. It's cool though.:lol:

Now that I think about it, it sort of looks like the sheep are being crafted from clay. Just saying, that middle guy looks like he is making one.

[Edited on 10-9-2005 by AimMan v2.5] [/quote]

Yeah... it looks quite good... but I still think the Buddha and the Crows were better.

All hail the Supreme Comrade Cossack!

ELBURITO
I left.
Inactive
1584 posts

My latest two projects were meant to be more trendy and marketable, but I'm glad you dig the old school too!!

SuperGoku4
Don't worry, I'm not dead!
Inactive
394 posts

Where can we buy them?

ELBURITO
I left.
Inactive
1584 posts

No where

YET