Interordi Menu
The forums have received a major upgrade! Read on for the details!
Ribitta
Rampant
Inactive
1303 posts

Hey everybody now that a lot of people have opened your gifts, what was favorite present!? For me "Santa" came through with an Xbox.

Fred the met
Jedi Master
Inactive
825 posts

I got three movies and a game. "American Ninja" 1, 2, and 3. I also got Super Smash Bros. Melee for the GC. And I got an orange shirt. And an orange hoody-type thing. And a Spider-Man wallet.
My brother(You guys rememmmber him, right?) got Halo for the commmpy, Megammman Zero (3 or 4- forgot! ^^;), and Star Wars Ep. III(Even though I already have it. Widescreen, though. He got fullscreen.).
Haven't called my cousin.

My brother's really seem to have changed a bit. He doesn't like message boards anymore, since he's hooked on Runescape. Don't know his account name.

So I'm not going to have anything spectacular in my signature.

Ribitta
Rampant
Inactive
1303 posts

Cool gifts:cool: .... btw what was your bro's name on interordi?

Fred the met
Jedi Master
Inactive
825 posts

"MMM"
Basically, he was one of the most- if not, the most- notorious spammers known to Interordi. He kept getting banned, and kept slipping out with a new account name, like NNN or something. I'm not sure, but he might've made his way through the whole alphabet, my memory is fuzzy. He wouldn't say much, and when he was done with a nasty grammar-less rampage, he'd end the post with a giant string of whatever letter his account name is based on- like "MMMMMMMMMMM," and stuff like that. I don't know whether or not he'll come back, but that's doubtful, since he's hooked on Runescape.
For future notice, my cousin's name here was Tutuman. He was a freaky fellow and claims to have started everything because of a cookie. I think he was simply embarrassed to tell everyone he was bored to all hell. He considered himself a "hakker" and would simply log into your account and cause general disorder among the "bord".
Any other questions, PM me or the doc, but I don't think the doc wants you worrying about them. They're long gone.

So I'm not going to have anything spectacular in my signature.

Heatman.EXE
The Red Comet
Inactive
1439 posts

I got a PSP... but I haven't figured out the internet hookup thing that came with the 2.0 update. For said PSP I recieved Darkstalkers (which is really fun) and Armored Core.
I got Stella Deus, Growlanser Generations, and Suikoden Tactics for the PS2, the first Zeta Gundam DVD (I can't wait to watch :)), the first in two manga series, and some clothes. Oh yeah, and a really big sketchbook and some art supplies.

Quote:
Originally posted by Breakman:
Saturdays: The day Protoman comes over. He doesn't do or need anything, but Roll insists Rock to sit down and talk to him. So commences the 12-hour awkward silence treatment until Protoman disappears when everybody's back is turned.

Kia_Purity
Solid Kia
1184 posts

I got DVD-RW burner like I wanted. XD Only my fiance gave it to me along with some blank dvd-r's! Woo!

I also got a witty shirt, two FMA dvds, three manga (Bleach, RK, FMA), A 2006 calendar, and a nice ruby/diamond pendant, The Sims 2...

I'm so glad I finally got the DVD-RW and the pendant... now my HD will love me. x_x

--Mod of Ioekaki--

Best quotes from IRC:
* DrCossack hits Evan on the head with Zero's thong.
<Kia_Purity> wat <Kia_Purity> "Queen of Interordi" <Kia_Purity> who did that? XD (from april fools '06)
* DragonBlayde thwacks Mega_X with Kia's thongs <Kia_Purity> NOT MY THONGS

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun
6449 posts

A bunch of clothes, some candy, some books, Myst V...

...an MP3 player. <3

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

"You've never considered yourself much of a music person, which means you'll have a lot of adjusting to do after a high-speed collision with a harpsichord leaves you tragically harmonious."

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk
4806 posts

Only things that matter to you people:

Dragonquest 8
Harvest Moon A Wonderful Life
Berserk volume 5
Rurouni Kenshin volumes 11 and 13

Ray
Chocobo
Inactive
804 posts

i got Sonic Rush for DS and Viewtiful Joe 2 for NGC

My sister got Sonic Rush (we both wanted it but we didn't want to share :P) and a Ho-oh plush doll (pokemon)

And my brother got Mario Smash Football (Super Mario Strikers in the USA)

Morphman
Niz-Da
2646 posts

If I take the ones I liked:

- MegaMan 64. =D
- Nintendo DS... in PINK! o.O
- Ultimate Spiderman, DS game.
- Chronicles of Narnia for DS.
- Chronicles of Narnia on DVD, the original series.
- Other stuff I prolly forgot about... >>

All hail the Supreme Comrade Cossack!

ELBURITO
I left.
Inactive
1584 posts

A Peacoat a trackjacket and a boat load of scarves.

:P

Samsara
insert pop culture reference here
4029 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Fred the met
"MMM"
Basically, he was one of the most- if not, the most- notorious spammers known to Interordi. He kept getting banned, and kept slipping out with a new account name, like NNN or something. I'm not sure, but he might've made his way through the whole alphabet, my memory is fuzzy. He wouldn't say much, and when he was done with a nasty grammar-less rampage, he'd end the post with a giant string of whatever letter his account name is based on- like "MMMMMMMMMMM," and stuff like that. I don't know whether or not he'll come back, but that's doubtful, since he's hooked on Runescape.
For future notice, my cousin's name here was Tutuman. He was a freaky fellow and claims to have started everything because of a cookie. I think he was simply embarrassed to tell everyone he was bored to all hell. He considered himself a "hakker" and would simply log into your account and cause general disorder among the "bord".
Any other questions, PM me or the doc, but I don't think the doc wants you worrying about them. They're long gone.

What a family you have there, Fred o.0

Yesterday, I got a Panasonic SL-SX450 which plays CDs and mp3 discs. That was useful. I also got an Electro Harmonix Deluxe Electric Mistress Flanger pedal. Those would be my two main things, I think. Other than that, I got Feeder: Pushing the Senses, The Chronicals of Blarnia, a digital voice recorder and a minute digital camera.

That's about everything, yes.

EDIT: Oh yeah! I got a large packet of smarties and a chocolate computer, too!

[Edited on 26/12/05 by Samsara]

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Benevolent Dictator
6333 posts
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Got all items in the AFD2012 event!
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Unity.EXE emblem
Unity.EXE emblem
Defeat Bass.EXE in the AFD2013 event!
Acquired on 1 April 2013
Zenny
Zenny
Unlock all of the main forum features!
Acquired on 1 April 2014
Squid beaker
Squid beaker
Earned all 150 original CL achievements
Acquired on 17 January 2016
Lilly Satou
Lilly Satou
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 25 more

Let's see...

• A whole lot of chocolate and candy
  • Two (yes, TWO) gingerbread house kits
  • A GameCube skin featuring Nintendo characters
  • Metroid Prime 2: Echoes
  • Lord of the Rings: the Return of the King Extended DVD Edition
  • And some other stuff

The admin formerly known as Dr. Cossack.

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2019!)

TopHat
News reporter
Not Admin
Hats n' spirals
Inactive
2437 posts
Caprice
Caprice
Become Dr. Cossack's waifu
Acquired on 20 April 2012
Rin Tezuka
Rin Tezuka
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Engineer
Engineer
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Spy
Spy
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Soldier
Soldier
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 22 more

-Mario&Luigi:Partners in time( LIEK OH NOEZ TEH HAMMER BROS ARE TEH SPAMMING SUX!....BEST part in this game)

-Sonic Rush

-Animal Crossing:Wild World

-Megaman Battle Network 5 Double Team

-Shadow the Hedgehog

-Jack Skellington jacket

-PS2 Carrying case

WOO My DS is gonna get one HELL of a workout! On another note: It's good to open presents during a family get together with all the people, yes? (:

Mr.Mettaur
News reporter
Superstar!
Inactive
1397 posts

Hold on, lemme check....*Reaches down into an endless abyss of wrapping paper*

-Dragon Quest VIII (Glee!)
-Mario Kart DS
-Animal Crossing DS
-Shadow the Hedgehog (...What?)
-A couple of Trigun mangas
-Star Wars Battlefront II
-Ender's Shadow, Speaker For the Dead, Xenocide, Children of the Wind (All accompanying books to an awesome Sci-Fi called Ender's Game)
-A Capcom T-Shirt that has "HMD" on the front.

The end. :3 Nyaa.

Blazen
Vv
Inactive

I gots me some good stuff.

Tony Hawks American Wasteland (T.H.A.W), Shadow of the Collosus, Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theroy, Burnout 3: Takedown, Dragon Ball Z Budokai: Tenkaichi, X-Men Legends II: Rise of Apocalypse, 2 memory cards (one is liek black I wanted black!!!!), AC/DC Live, 3 Doors Down: Away from the Sun, Bob Seger: Live Bullet, Blue Comedy Tour: Rides Again, Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith, and Harry Potter: the Half Blood Prince (won't be read).

Long ain't it, but no Star Wars: Battle Front II. :cry::cry:

[Edited on 27-12-2005 by Blazen]

BassGospel
Shirt Ninja
Inactive
561 posts

I got :

Auf Wierdersehen Pet Series 1
HellBoy
Queen Greates Hits DVD
Billy Connoly Live in New York
M*A*S*H (the film version)
Monty Python's Life of Brian
Ratchet Gladiator for PS2
A few pieces of clothes
A calendar
A model scorpion
LOTS of chocolate
And money

That's about it I think. Except my mate bought a GameCube but he's gonna sell it, a memory card and Phantasy Star online to me for a LOW price. Happies!

And Heatman, you got Armored Core? I envy you. I gotta wait for it! Dammit all!

[Edited on 27/12/2005 by BassGospel]

Sage
News reporter
All Business.
1763 posts

Well, let's see...I gotz.

-Bass Guitar/Amp (Me playing it here..)*clicky*

-Star Wars Battlefront II
-Two Hoody's
-A squishy frog
-Gibson guitar picks, and stand
- That's it.:O

Fight, Megaman! For everlasting peace! ~ :o

God
Not A Feminist
837 posts

NOTHING!! Yay!

Morphman... you like pink? >.>

Hey Blazer, I'll take that Harry Potter book :P >.>.

[Edited on 12/27/2005 by God]

Morphman
Niz-Da
2646 posts

Quote:

Morphman... you like pink? >.>

It's not my favorite colour but I don't mind it as long as it aint so bright it hurts. :P

Funny thing though, I thought I'd get more of an answer like "How the heck can you have Cronicles of Narnia on DVD?", but that's obvious, right?

*puts on pink tux and takes out the strawberry cannon*

PINK SHALL PWN j00R EYEZZ!!!1!
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHH!! :lol:

[Edited on 27-12-2005 by Morphman]

All hail the Supreme Comrade Cossack!

Rioni Riishu
Superstar!
Inactive
729 posts

I got a printer/scanner that I can hook my laptop directly to, but it's not quite what my dad intended to get me- the scan feed works like a fax, which is no good for my stuff- so we're returning it for another.
I also got a Nintendo Gamecube from my Fiance- a package deal with an extra controller and Mario Party 7 (Which is fun with the group of friends that are usuallya round) He also got me Wind Waker and the biggest memory card they make.
Riviera for GBA from my dad, and he also got me Serenity.
Other than that, I got books, CD's, and clothes that I wanted quite a lot- good stuff, all.

Ri

God
Not A Feminist
837 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Morphman
"How the heck can you have Cronicles of Narnia on DVD?"

I'd assume that would be the original movies? You know, the ones that were already made that no one apprently ever knew about because everyone is saying, "OMG I'm so glad they finally made Chronicles of Narnia into a movie!!!!!!!!!!!"? :P

Black Dranzer.exe
World Traveler
Inactive
2838 posts

Narnia THe game on ps2

Star wars KOTOR II the sith lords on compy

Animal Crossing WIld World

Leather Gloves

A funnel (I always complain how hard it is to change the oil in the lawnmower and this is what happens)

$115 worth of best buy gift cards

$45 worth of Barnes and NOble gift cards

And some cash.

Hey beautiful people, you're better off trying to e-mail me than message me on here.

MegamanZero66
PS3 Trophy betch.
Inactive
683 posts

hm hm what did i gets...
>Gamecube with memory card, Tales of Symphonia, and Zelda Windwaker
>Money
>Bleach Manga #1-4
>Creative mini MP3 Player
>omg I'll get so many more cavities with the chocolate I got O__O;;
>New computer
>Eragon/Eldest boxset

...and I think thats it.

zeusgamer00
Spriter
Inactive
701 posts

I got,

300GB External hard drive
War of The Worlds DVD
4 CD's
A Hoodie
Socks
Boxers
A Watch
Candy

~When light and darkness combine the world will see what the apocalypse looks like.~
Join my Spriting Message Board: http://s3.invisionfree.com/EvanJPForums/index.php

PsychoGiga
Village Idiot
Inactive
534 posts

I got the DS and Mario Kart bundle pack, 30 bucks, which I spent on Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow, and The Chronicles of Narnia(book). I plan on buying Sonic Rush tomarrow.

"A closed mouth gathers no foot" -This is a fact of life, and I don't know who said it.

94% of all teenagers have tried drugs at one time or another. If you are one of the 6% that haven't, put this message in your signature.

Ribitta
Rampant
Inactive
1303 posts

Awsome gifts, it sounds like you guys had an awsome Christmas:)

ArixRaven
Kuro-Kage
Inactive
63 posts

I got socks and money!

God I love socks!

PS with the $$ I got Mario Kart DS

"How can I be sure my past isn't just a fiction created to account for the discrepency between my emediate physical sensations and my current state of mind?"

Blazen
Vv
Inactive

I got a late present yesterday I am so happy. I got Star Wars: Battlefront II!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So so happy. Oh and I forgot some other presents. I got, a sticker saying "My gamer fragged your honor student.", candy, and two shirts one with words forget what and a X-men Legends II shirt. Nice haul I must say.

Ribitta
Rampant
Inactive
1303 posts

OH yah, with my Xbox, I got ,Battle front 2, halo2, a Tamagotchi, and loads of candy:D