Interordi Menu
The forums have received a major upgrade! Read on for the details!
Masterman.EXE
MASTER OVER ALL
Inactive
209 posts

me personaly like chinese/japanese shows and songs. i don't know but something in chinese/japanese songs just are catchy and get me riled up.
hey is anyone else interested in this kinda stuff?:P:rolleyes:

THE MASTER

Sephiroth XX
Hikari
Inactive
664 posts

LIKEIOALMOST EVERYONE HERE! Yeah...it's true I like anime. Go Mobile Suit Gundam! click my sig!

How do you prove that we exist...
Maybe we don't exist...
-Vivi FF9

http://s14.invisionfree.com/Gundam_Final_War

^JOIN NOWWWWW OR I WILL PWN J00!

http://s9.invisionfree.com/MegamanBNimperial

^Join too

Masterman.EXE
MASTER OVER ALL
Inactive
209 posts

YAH! thats the spirit Lets go moble suit gundum!

THE MASTER

PsychoGiga
Village Idiot
Inactive
534 posts

YA!! GUNDAM!! I think everyone here likes some anime.

"A closed mouth gathers no foot" -This is a fact of life, and I don't know who said it.

94% of all teenagers have tried drugs at one time or another. If you are one of the 6% that haven't, put this message in your signature.

Masterman.EXE
MASTER OVER ALL
Inactive
209 posts

sounds like gundums pritty popular! but anyone like the chinese/japanese kind of music?:)

THE MASTER

SoulofaDeadRose
The Goddess of Demons
Inactive
223 posts

Fullmetal Alchemist. Need I say more?

It's better to be alone than ignored.

Oh, how wrong we were to think that immortality meant never dying.

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk
4806 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by PsychoGiga
YA!! GUNDAM!! I think everyone here likes some anime.

Ummmm..I honestly can't think of an anime I actually like and would purposely watch. I guess I've watched too many dubs. I'd probably like unedited Dragonball.

Kia_Purity
Solid Kia
1184 posts

Full Metal Alchemist, Bleach, Blood +, and Mai Otome. That's all.

--Mod of Ioekaki--

Best quotes from IRC:
* DrCossack hits Evan on the head with Zero's thong.
<Kia_Purity> wat <Kia_Purity> "Queen of Interordi" <Kia_Purity> who did that? XD (from april fools '06)
* DragonBlayde thwacks Mega_X with Kia's thongs <Kia_Purity> NOT MY THONGS

Lifa
Non-Playable Character
Inactive
203 posts

Trigun, Fullmetal Alchemist, Bleach, Naruto, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Wolf's Rain, Fruits Basket... etc.
And that chinese/japanese music... Of course I like it.

Heatman.EXE
The Red Comet
Inactive
1439 posts

I like pretty much all Gundam series I've watched (including SD, neh neh), Tenchi series (haven't seen the movies), and a bunch more. I suppose Paranoia Agents was really good. I can't think of one I've watched I haven't liked... off the bat, anyways.

Oh, and besides this topic itself, I believe it will link to many other anime/manga topics previously created.

[Edited on 15-1-2006 by Heatman.EXE]

Quote:
Originally posted by Breakman:
Saturdays: The day Protoman comes over. He doesn't do or need anything, but Roll insists Rock to sit down and talk to him. So commences the 12-hour awkward silence treatment until Protoman disappears when everybody's back is turned.

SPT Layzner
The Blue Comet
Inactive
1476 posts

I like most Gundam series, but recent entries in that saga made me wonder what's been happening to the Gundam franchise (Gundam Wing, Gundam SEED/Destiny, I'm looking at you). Other than that, I'm more into 80s stuff. Although some newer series like Eureka 7 have caught my interest (heck, I LOVE Eureka 7).

Most newer series fail to get my attention. Although Transformers: Galaxy Force was pretty good for a japanese TF series.

Banned
49 posts

ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME FULL METAL ALCHEMIST,INUYASHA,GUNDAM SEED,MEGMAN,AND SAMURI DEEPER KYO:D

Morphman
Niz-Da
2646 posts

I think my favourite would've been "Nintendo High(school)" if there'd evah be one. >>

*imagines Link, Roy and Marth going to school with Ganondorf as cleaning lady, Bowser as principle and a Pikachu being one of the first three boys' pet*

Masterman.EXE
MASTER OVER ALL
Inactive
209 posts

i basically like gundum g and seed and also naurto and inuyasha.
:P:rolleyes:

THE MASTER

Black Dranzer.exe
World Traveler
Inactive
2838 posts

Naruto, Ghost in the shell, IGPX(yes, I consider it anime), FMA, Trigun,Nt warrior(all seasaons), original megaman,Samurai Champloo, Mobile suit gundam, G gundam, Bleach, Groove Adventure Rave(RAve MAster in other words),Tenchi Muyo, Tenchi Universe, and Onepiece (just not the dub).

[Edited on 15-1-2006 by Black Dranzer.exe]

[Edited on 16-1-2006 by Black Dranzer.exe]

Hey beautiful people, you're better off trying to e-mail me than message me on here.

Masterman.EXE
MASTER OVER ALL
Inactive
209 posts

[quote]Originally posted by Black Dranzer.exe
Naruto, Ghost in the shell, IGPX(yes, I consider it anime), FMA, Trigun,Nt warrior(all seasaons), original megaman,Samurai Champloo, Mobile suit gundam, G gundam, Bleach, and Onepiece (just not the dub).

[Edited on 15-1-2006 by Black Dranzer.exe] [/quote]
yah i like most of those too

THE MASTER

Sakura
Aqua-cadet
Inactive
1027 posts

No, no one here likes anime or anything like that. If you want a place where they do I suggest you go somewhere else... :/

My favorites are...

Inuyasha, Cardcaptors Sakura, Dragon Ball series, Pokemon, Sailormoon, Tenchi Muyo, Big O, Trigun, Yu Yu Hakusho, Cyborg 009, Yu-Gi-Oh, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, Andriod Kikider, Hamtaro, Megaman, FLCL, Rave Master, Zatch Bell, Full Metal Alchemist, Cowboy Bebop, One Piece, Tokyo Mew Mew, Zoids, Naruto, DN Angel, Hikaru NO GO, Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE, MAR (Marchen Awakens Romance), Bleach, Fruits Basket, Galaxy Angel.

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun
6449 posts

Gundam Wing is probably my all-time favorite, though I've enjoyed Naruto and Full Metal Alchemist.

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

"You've never considered yourself much of a music person, which means you'll have a lot of adjusting to do after a high-speed collision with a harpsichord leaves you tragically harmonious."

MegaGirl & G-Zero
Lead character
Inactive
204 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Kagome_Sakura
No, no one here likes anime or anything like that. If you want a place where they do I suggest you go somewhere else... :/

My favorites are...

Inuyasha, Cardcaptors Sakura, Dragon Ball series, Pokemon, Sailormoon, Tenchi Muyo, Big O, Trigun, Yu Yu Hakusho, Cyborg 009, Yu-Gi-Oh, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, Andriod Kikider, Hamtaro, Megaman, FLCL, Rave Master, Zatch Bell, Full Metal Alchemist, Cowboy Bebop, One Piece, Tokyo Mew Mew, Zoids, Naruto, DN Angel, Hikaru NO GO, Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE, MAR (Marchen Awakens Romance), Bleach, Fruits Basket, Galaxy Angel.

Wow, I like a lot of those. (Yes, I LOVE anime.) Anime........my greatest obsession...okay, one of them. :P

Banned
34 posts

i used to watch anime but i stopped watching anime because im 16 now and i think i have more important things to do like throw wild partys and all that good stuff i dont have time for anime because every night i have people over partying until 3 A.M.

PsychoGiga
Village Idiot
Inactive
534 posts

You can never be too old for anime!!:eek: My brother still watches it, and he's 30! But if you're too busy getting wasted with your friends....

"A closed mouth gathers no foot" -This is a fact of life, and I don't know who said it.

94% of all teenagers have tried drugs at one time or another. If you are one of the 6% that haven't, put this message in your signature.

SPT Layzner
The Blue Comet
Inactive
1476 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by LordStriker
i used to watch anime but i stopped watching anime because im 16 now and i think i have more important things to do like throw wild partys and all that good stuff i dont have time for anime because every night i have people over partying until 3 A.M.

I party a lot and still find time to watch anime anyway. There's something called a VCR, use it. Or you can always download fansubs or buy the DVDs.

Masterman.EXE
MASTER OVER ALL
Inactive
209 posts

i like inuyasha,gundam g and seed,one piece,naurto,megaman bn.
:P:D:rolleyes:

THE MASTER

Nasuke
Lead character
149 posts

Endless amounts, but my Favorite is "Black Cat"

3Image

Ribitta
Rampant
Inactive
1303 posts

Hmm, Black Jack, Patlabor, Naruto, FMA, thats about it

Masterman.EXE
MASTER OVER ALL
Inactive
209 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by PsychoGiga
You can never be too old for anime!!:eek: My brother still watches it, and he's 30! But if you're too busy getting wasted with your friends....

what do you mean waste it with your friend if you don't tallk to other people your life will be ruined

THE MASTER

KayChan
Needy Patient
Inactive
101 posts

I luv it all. exept astro boy.:madgo:

I love random pms!!!
My Name is PHILLIP!!!
CLICK HERE.... if you like WAFFLES!! muahahhahaha!!!

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk
4806 posts

I don't understand the logic...

At a Megaman forum, and hating Astro Boy. They're almost the same thing.

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Benevolent Dictator
6324 posts
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Got all items in the AFD2012 event!
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Unity.EXE emblem
Unity.EXE emblem
Defeat Bass.EXE in the AFD2013 event!
Acquired on 1 April 2013
Zenny
Zenny
Unlock all of the main forum features!
Acquired on 1 April 2014
Squid beaker
Squid beaker
Earned all 150 original CL achievements
Acquired on 17 January 2016
Lilly Satou
Lilly Satou
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 25 more

Quote:
Originally posted by HollowTorment
I don't understand the logic...

At a Megaman forum, and hating Astro Boy. They're almost the same thing.

I would be ready to bet that some hate Astro Boy because they think that it's copied off Mega Man... :lol: Heck, I learned about Astro Boy before I got to know that "Mega Man" guy.

The admin formerly known as Dr. Cossack.

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2019!)

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk
4806 posts

That "Mega Man" guy?!

Doc...how DARE YOU. How...DARE YOU...