Interordi Menu
Sakura
Aqua-cadet
Inactive
1027 posts

No offense Tron but I will agree with them here. What Ri said was true. We don't judge eachother by looks on here. If we did, we probably wouldn't get along that well. We don't brag about how we look because that should not matter in making friends. When we communicate on here we do not even think about what the other person looks like. We judge them on what Ri said.

Looks aren't everything. If you have a pretty face, but you're a jerk inside, then why should someone be your friend? You are not a jerk, but you brag an awful lot. And that's not good. When you brag it makes you seem like a jerk because it makes you seem like you think of others lower than yourself.

I hope you understand what you mean and not saying that we are all just mean. Because it is true. You may have looks, but that does not matter here, because no one really cares about that. =/

And if that's the way you got your boyfriend, that's stupid. Although this is Glacierman we are talking about... >>;; (yes real life relaionship.)

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun
6449 posts

And Hollow isn't hiding "it's" gender. It's just kept secret for the sake of being kept secret. There's a small group of us who know, but it's so secret, that even those of us who know, don't really know if we know, y'know?

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

"You've never considered yourself much of a music person, which means you'll have a lot of adjusting to do after a high-speed collision with a harpsichord leaves you tragically harmonious."

saiyanprince5
Wandering Returner
Inactive
528 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Shadowfire
Quote:
Originally posted by Tron
Quote:
Originally posted by NewWindRider~
No, Dranzer. I was referring to the resident 12 year old, up there. Tron.

How rude. Well I never. Theres alot of angry thoughts in my mind, but I must remember violence is not the key. All I'm gonna say is I'm not 12. Must thier be so many negative thoughts here. People try to act civilized, be a man or woman enough to turn into a sophistacated gentleman or lady. I feel like I'm surrounded by those depressing goth kids at school.

Well, stop ACTING like you're 12, and maybe people won't treat you like you're 12. And, for the love of all that is good in this world, WORK ON YOUR GRAMMAR! And, if you think we're all so rude here... this isn't a prison. There are no bars on the windows, and the doors are not locked. Nobody is making you stay.

For crying out loud.. you're like a real-life Mary Sue, coming in, and expecting everyone to fawn of your pretty prettiness.. good for you.

Edited by Shadowfire on July 3, 2006 at 14:17:14.

Hey lets try to be more welcoming to our new members! It's like you just tolled her to go away. Now I know your a veteran around here and she was being n00bish but that was a little to far. I mean think about it. I know I got off track myself but can we get back to love help?

Shadowfire
The Third Commander
Inactive
653 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by saiyanprince5
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by NewWindRider~
No, Dranzer. I was referring to the resident 12 year old, up there. Tron.

How rude. Well I never. Theres alot of angry thoughts in my mind, but I must remember violence is not the key. All I'm gonna say is I'm not 12. Must thier be so many negative thoughts here. People try to act civilized, be a man or woman enough to turn into a sophistacated gentleman or lady. I feel like I'm surrounded by those depressing goth kids at school.

Well, stop ACTING like you're 12, and maybe people won't treat you like you're 12. And, for the love of all that is good in this world, WORK ON YOUR GRAMMAR! And, if you think we're all so rude here... this isn't a prison. There are no bars on the windows, and the doors are not locked. Nobody is making you stay.

For crying out loud.. you're like a real-life Mary Sue, coming in, and expecting everyone to fawn of your pretty prettiness.. good for you.

Edited by Shadowfire on July 3, 2006 at 14:17:14.

Hey lets try to be more welcoming to our new members! It's like you just tolled her to go away. Now I know your a veteran around here and she was being n00bish but that was a little to far. I mean think about it. I know I got off track myself but can we get back to love help?

Trust me.. she is not going to change.

Glacierman
Ice God
Inactive
247 posts

Man this topic went off topic. This might seem strange but I am apologizing for Tron till she gets on a computer, and does it herself. Tron isnt totally into making her looks better. Infact she just finished. I mean she does stills worry if her hairs ok and stuff, but you know what I mean. Tron well I dont wanna say this, but I feel like I have to. She just a competitive person. She'll compete at anything to win. Then she'll do anything to win. Even if it makes people judge her the wrong way. She's a nice person once you get to know her. So what if her spelling is wrong my spelling might be wrong here. You have to remember nobodys perfect. Besides her pretty phase is ending. Shes only thinking high of her looks cause what happened at the mall. Basically she got happy because something she found made her happy. When she got happy she started to hop around giggling with excitment. Long story short the gay guy from our school dropped his jaw and said out loud " Oh my gosh I think I'm straight". Yes she heard that. Then she thought looks was the cure for homosexuality for a time. I shoud'nt gave out so much info, but I didnt wont people thinking wrong of her. We recently found out the gay guy from school was having doubts about being gay, but now we know what path he chose. Please give Tron the BOTD. Shes realy a kind person.

Edited by Glacierman on July 5, 2006 at 17:57:47.

Sephiroth XX
Hikari
Inactive
664 posts

Get back to the toic people...>_> she'll change eventually, EVERYONE here was once a Noob tot he internet.

Anyways.......... there's this girl that I like, but she lives kinda far from me. Like 2 hours away.... so yeah...
>_<;

How do you prove that we exist...
Maybe we don't exist...
-Vivi FF9

http://s14.invisionfree.com/Gundam_Final_War

^JOIN NOWWWWW OR I WILL PWN J00!

http://s9.invisionfree.com/MegamanBNimperial

^Join too

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun
6449 posts

awlrite. um tehres dis grl at mi skool, and i liek her btu she sez im 2 laem 4 her so im gong to go cut miself, kthxbye.

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

"You've never considered yourself much of a music person, which means you'll have a lot of adjusting to do after a high-speed collision with a harpsichord leaves you tragically harmonious."

Black Dranzer.exe
World Traveler
Inactive
2838 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Mega X.exe
awlrite. um tehres dis grl at mi skool, and i liek her btu she sez im 2 laem 4 her so im gong to go cut miself, kthxbye.
Erm, hacking much?

Hey beautiful people, you're better off trying to e-mail me than message me on here.

Sage
News reporter
All Business.
1763 posts

That's called 'Mega pulling a noob trick.' :P

Fight, Megaman! For everlasting peace! ~ :o

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk
4806 posts

Quote:
It's just kept secret for the sake of being kept secret.

Only one knows. Well two if you count Unknown. He's the only one with sense around here. :lol:

Quote:
She just a competitive person. She'll compete at anything to win.

No wonder I don't like her.

Quote:
Dranzer's hilarious couple thing here

I laughed for ten minutes, Dranzer. Unfortunately my love life doesn't deal with Rioni. ;(

I need that rolling on the floor smiley.

Edited by HollowTorment on July 6, 2006 at 6:43:20.

Phatman Dover
[REDACTED]
737 posts

You know, she kind of reminds me of that hyper cheerleader on those phone commercials. No, scratch that, she is the eipitome of what that is. And I will use big words if I have to to confuse everyone else so there.

Quote:
Anyways.......... there's this girl that I like, but she lives kinda far from me. Like 2 hours away.... so yeah...

In my humble opinion, most long distance relationships do not work. The less you talk to a woman, apparently, the more they like it. They like the mystique.

So having said long distance relationship would probably be a very bad idea due to the fact that you would talk most of the time. So, what else is there to say...If all else fails, give it a shot anyways and go for it.

[EDIT] Typos and removing some less than good advice.

Edited by Phatman Dover on July 5, 2006 at 23:24:47.

Reality swirled in a wholly blue manner, revealing absolutely nothing of merit. Things flashed madly in and out of existence like some entirely other sort of phenomena. On a whim, Kurt Vonnegut imploded, taking a sizeable hunk of Massachusetts with him. However, seeing as Massachusetts wasn't entirely sure it existed, the chunk wasn't all that big.

Glenn Magus Harvey
Lead character
172 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Kujacker
After saying that, allow me to pose this question to you all: Do you think it is okay for a lady to romantically pursue a guy? (To broaden this a bit, here are some things to think about: Has this situation ever happened to you? If you are male, would you prefer if a girl were to ask you out; for females, would you go after a male and tell him how you feel about him?)

I'm male, and I'd be delighted if a girl were to ask me out.

There exists a slight problem there though, since (1) I'm rather unattractive a person, and (2) the few girls who have approached me (not even asking me out but being less-than-subtle about having some preference for me) aren't girls that I'm interested in.

If only this set of girls who are interested in me and would bother to get that message across first were larger, and included girls that I'm personally interested in too...

It Just Bugs Me! - a place to discuss media, real life, and other topics.

‚ö† Notice: Undefined index: signature in /home/inter/public_html/mboard/sources/classes/CPost.php on line 246
#0 in /home/inter/public_html/mboard/topic.php on line 290: CPost::::::output
Unknown
Deleted account

Post redacted

Rioni Riishu
Superstar!
Inactive
729 posts

Quote:
Dranzer's hilarious couple thing here

Quote:
I laughed for ten minutes, Dranzer. Unfortunately my love life doesn't deal with Rioni. ;(

I need that rolling on the floor smiley.

Edited by HollowTorment on July 6, 2006 at 6:43:20.

Hollow. I read that, and I almost died laughing. I laughed so hard, I thought I was going to throw up. Thanks a lot! You almost killed me today! :lol:

-Ri

Edited by Rioni Riishu on July 6, 2006 at 19:37:56.

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk
4806 posts

Hahaha that would have went down in history.

"I made Rioni laugh so hard she PUKED."

Glacierman
Ice God
Inactive
247 posts

Quote:

And let us not forget, GM, that dating isn't just for people who're in a relationship. Dating is also an activity for people who don't know much about eachother to get to know eachother.

Are you talking to me?

‚ö† Notice: Undefined index: signature in /home/inter/public_html/mboard/sources/classes/CPost.php on line 246
#0 in /home/inter/public_html/mboard/topic.php on line 290: CPost::::::output
Unknown
Deleted account

Post redacted

Glacierman
Ice God
Inactive
247 posts

People need to give direct answers. So you werent talking to me. ok.

Ms. Sunday
Baroque Works officer
Inactive
89 posts

Oh Glacierman. Thank you for that. Your the best boyfriend. As for everybody else. I'm sorry. I hope you can forgive me. I'll try not to be stuck up. As for Ri. You keep having a nasty bitter attitude toward me. I'll have a mean attitude right back at you. Ok. So from now on I'll have a nicer personality.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBtgN5U1bCM
All thanks for Slash Beast on making this.

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun
6449 posts

Ha Ha! Rioni's a bitch! :lol:

I'm sorry, I just found that idea really funny for some reason.

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

Shadowfire
The Third Commander
Inactive
653 posts

Quote:
Oh Glacierman. Thank you for that. Your the best boyfriend. As for everybody else. I'm sorry. I hope you can forgive me. I'll try not to be stuck up. As for Ri. You keep having a nasty bitter attitude toward me. I'll have a mean attitude right back at you. Ok. So from now on I'll have a nicer personality.

Yeah... railing on Ri was a really nice way to get her to forgive you...

Rioni Riishu
Superstar!
Inactive
729 posts

You know it, Mega X! ;)

-Ri

Ms. Sunday
Baroque Works officer
Inactive
89 posts

Quote:
Quote:

I know isnt it a great way.... Psyche! Ahahaha just messing with you. I was just saying that. More as a friendly warning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBtgN5U1bCM
All thanks for Slash Beast on making this.

Rioni Riishu
Superstar!
Inactive
729 posts

Does anyone have any idea how badly I'm dying of laughter over here? Anyone? *Falls out of chair.*

-Ri

Shadowfire
The Third Commander
Inactive
653 posts

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I know isnt it a great way.... Psyche! Ahahaha just messing with you. I was just saying that. More as a friendly warning.

Your attitude hasn't changed at all. You're the same brat you were before. You aren't friendly... and your warning? Warning of what? Warning you'll leave again and never come back? We could only hope as much.

Edited by Shadowfire on July 13, 2006 at 12:06:17.

Rioni Riishu
Superstar!
Inactive
729 posts

She warned me, Shadowfire. I feel so threatened! :o I think I'm going to hide in a hole now.

-Ri

God
Not A Feminist
837 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Sephiroth XX
EVERYONE here was once a Noob tot he internet.

I was never a n00b, Wind was never a n00b except for user names, Sage claims he was never a n00b, and for some reason I dno't think Rioni was ever a n00b either. So no, not EVERYONE was a n00b.

Umm, if my boyfriend didn't talk to me, that would be very, very bad. It could easily cause a lot of fights. And no I don't mean ignoring, I mean what you said.

Hey, GMH, Kujacker isn't here anymore, and we're pretty sure she was an alter-ego of Dr. Cossack when she was.

Edited by God on July 13, 2006 at 13:36:21.

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun
6449 posts

We are?

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

Black Dranzer.exe
World Traveler
Inactive
2838 posts

Erm God, I believe you mean you are, the only known Cossack bots are Kalikana (For the love of God (Deity not user) please tell me I spelled that right) here, and Alia (duh) on the chatroom.

As for the whole threat thing made by Tron, i'm going to agree with Shadowfire, we don't need little brats going around making stupid and useless threats and Moron warninga to people here.

Hey beautiful people, you're better off trying to e-mail me than message me on here.

saiyanprince5
Wandering Returner
Inactive
528 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Black Dranzer.exe
Erm God, I believe you mean you are, the only known Cossack bots are Kalikana (For the love of God (Deity not user) please tell me I spelled that right) here, and Alia (duh) on the chatroom.

As for the whole threat thing made by Tron, i'm going to agree with Shadowfire, we don't need little brats going around making stupid and useless threats and Moron warninga to people here.

For Tron I believe the correct term is pwned...
Now that I have read more of her posts I've got a change of heart.