Interordi Menu
Glacierman
Ice God
Inactive
247 posts

I dont think it was a real threat. It was basicaly saying if Ri keeps being a bitch to Tron. Tron will do the same thing to ri. Its like the things parents tell to children. I forgot how it went. I went like only hit people if they hit you first. So this whole thing can be solved by both ri and tron apologizing or thier will be alot of arguements. Ri I dont want to sound forceful by saying that and this. But it was your bitterniss that made Tron go on about this. Lets try to stick on subject please.

I feel not giving advice. Girls have different personalities causing different likes and dislikes. Also thus different approaches for them to like you. But hey if giving advice makes you feel better I wont stop you(I have no want to stop you to be honest).

Rioni Riishu
Superstar!
Inactive
729 posts

Yes. Bitterness... How bitter I must be to abide by the rules of the board, of common sense, and of proper English! :o

If anyone can tell, I'm laughing my freakin' butt off right now.

-Ri

Shadowfire
The Third Commander
Inactive
653 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Glacierman
I dont think it was a real threat. It was basicaly saying if Ri keeps being a bitch to Tron. Tron will do the same thing to ri. Its like the things parents tell to children. I forgot how it went. I went like only hit people if they hit you first. So this whole thing can be solved by both ri and tron apologizing or thier will be alot of arguements. Ri I dont want to sound forceful by saying that and this. But it was your bitterniss that made Tron go on about this. Lets try to stick on subject please.

I feel not giving advice. Girls have different personalities causing different likes and dislikes. Also thus different approaches for them to like you. But hey if giving advice makes you feel better I wont stop you(I have no want to stop you to be honest).

HA! You fail at logic. Ri was only bitter because Tron came in here and acted like a stuck-up, arrogant brat who loves herself! Ri shouldn't have to apologize for anything, except maybe for not being harsh enough on Tron.

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk
4806 posts

Quote:
As for Ri. You keep having a nasty bitter attitude toward me. I'll have a mean attitude right back at you. Ok. So from now on I'll have a nicer personality.

Hey. That's my wife you're threatening, UGLY!

Yeah, I bet I just shattered your hopes and dreams of being a full-time stripper, ugly.

Glacierman
Ice God
Inactive
247 posts

I forgot to say that ri doesnt have apolgize. Tron will I know it.first Hollow tron is not ugly. second she doesnt want to be a stripper when she grows up. She wants to study plants. Third no girl has hopes and dreams to be a stripper. I think.

Phatman Dover
[REDACTED]
737 posts

Here's the total problem with that; nobody cares. Remember, the internet is SERIOUS BUSINESS. Can't be taken lightly.

Her looks on the outside isn't what matters, it's what's on the inside, that's where beauty is. And right now she looks pretty ugly. Even if she does apologise or whatever, words are hollow...like Hollow. But who can honestly hate Hollow? If Hollow insults you, it's like being shit on by Zeus, it's lovely. I look forward to it every time I screw up.

Reality swirled in a wholly blue manner, revealing absolutely nothing of merit. Things flashed madly in and out of existence like some entirely other sort of phenomena. On a whim, Kurt Vonnegut imploded, taking a sizeable hunk of Massachusetts with him. However, seeing as Massachusetts wasn't entirely sure it existed, the chunk wasn't all that big.

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk
4806 posts

Shut up and get back to doing nothing in the chatroom, Phat!

Just kidding. I love you. I'll find out where you live.

Ms. Sunday
Baroque Works officer
Inactive
89 posts

Um... I'll just make this short. I'm sorry for the way I acted. Trust me it wont happen again. I'm sorry for the people who think I cant change. Sorry it took me awhile to post this. I've been busy volunteering at the nearby retirement home. I've been taking care of sweet old Ms. Robinson. Shes such a nice lady. Can we get back on topic here please? This topic isnt about me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBtgN5U1bCM
All thanks for Slash Beast on making this.

Glacierman
Ice God
Inactive
247 posts

Tron. Remember that time I came to pick you up at the retirement home? The lady at the front desk told me to wait cause you were taking care of MR.ROBINSON. There is no Ms Robinson only Mr. I've actualy seen you take care of him. I know how it is to easily mistake him for a old ady. Cause he looks like one.

Shadowfire
The Third Commander
Inactive
653 posts

Quote:
Tron. Remember that time I came to pick you up at the retirement home? The lady at the front desk told me to wait cause you were taking care of MR.ROBINSON. There is no Ms Robinson only Mr. I've actualy seen you take care of him. I know how it is to easily mistake him for a old ady. Cause he looks like one.

Wow.. would you and Tron please get a room, and save the boyfriend-girlfriend stuff for IMs? Weeee.. really don't care if Robinson was a Mr. or a Ms.

Edited by Shadowfire on July 16, 2006 at 14:37:47.

Glacierman
Ice God
Inactive
247 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Shadowfire
Quote:

Wow.. would you and Tron please get a room, and save the boyfriend-girlfriend stuff for IMs? Weeee.. really don't care if Robinson was a Mr. or a Ms.

Edited by Shadowfire on July 16, 2006 at 14:37:47.

Actualy I only picked her up cause she had no other rides from her family(All at work,since her friends are in vacation somewhere else). The rime I saw her take care of Mr. Robinson was cause she literaly forced me to go there and try volunteering. Its ok. But I rather volunteer in a animal shelter. That post had nothing to do with what your talking about. So mind your own buisness.That post was just to let Tron know about the Mr. Robinson thing.

Ms. Sunday
Baroque Works officer
Inactive
89 posts

Mr Robinson? Yuck. He said he was a lady. He must be mentaly stupid. Eeeeeeeeewwwwww :huh: . I gave him a sponge bath. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!...........I just paused in the making of this post to throw up(which I did). He is sooo gross He looks like a woman.His hair, face,..chest.EEWW!................Uggh Again I threw up. Well I just threw up both my breakfeast and lunch. Sorry for saying that though .Eew.I think I'm going to be sick.

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun
6449 posts

I'm so glad you chose to share that with all of us.

¨_¨ (That's a sarcastic smiley, since Doc didn't put one in this new board)

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

"You've never considered yourself much of a music person, which means you'll have a lot of adjusting to do after a high-speed collision with a harpsichord leaves you tragically harmonious."

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk
4806 posts

Hey I find it hilarious that you're mentioning this volunteering stuff after you've been so materialistic and full of yourself.

Speaking of, I one-up you because I volunteer at a hospital, animal shelter, save the whales, and rescue ducks from oil spills.

Rioni Riishu
Superstar!
Inactive
729 posts

By the way, don't you DARE tell Shadowfire or anyone else to mind their own business when you're posting this on a PUBLIC FORUM. You MADE it everyone's business by talking about it here.

For that matter, you've been railing at people to get back on topic, and this volunteer work has NOTHING to do with the topic. And by the way, if you were really so nice and sweet about volunteering, then you wouldn't be so grossed out be some poor old man that way. Stop putting so much on physical appearance.

And since you brought up the subject, when I volunteered at a nursing home, I used to spend at least an hour EXTRA of my time after I was done working just to spend time with the elderly people there. They need people to listen to them and be friends with them... aging is lonely business. They don't need some snobby little brat turning up her nose at them and making them feel worse.

-Ri

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun
6449 posts

Quote:
Tron. Remember that time I came to pick you up at the retirement home? The lady at the front desk told me to wait cause you were taking care of MR.ROBINSON. There is no Ms Robinson only Mr.

So she claimed to be a helping a Ms who was actually a Mr? Careful there, pal, I think she's having an affair.

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

"You've never considered yourself much of a music person, which means you'll have a lot of adjusting to do after a high-speed collision with a harpsichord leaves you tragically harmonious."

Black Dranzer.exe
World Traveler
Inactive
2838 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Mega X.exe
Quote:
Tron. Remember that time I came to pick you up at the retirement home? The lady at the front desk told me to wait cause you were taking care of MR.ROBINSON. There is no Ms Robinson only Mr.

So she claimed to be a helping a Ms who was actually a Mr? Careful there, pal, I think she's having an affair.

Where's the :rofl: smiley when you need it?...

Either way, i've run into a VERY tight spot now, there is another guy that has been acting very friendly to my girlfriend; I want to get him to back off because just about everyone in my whole freaken town knows we're an Item, but seeing as my girlfriend is very non-violence oriented(See my post on the previous page I think it's the first one on the page); I need to find a way to get him to back off without causing any physical harm.

Note 1. The other guy is a jock on the school wrestling team.

Note 2. 78% of my issues settle with me having to be violent.

Hey beautiful people, you're better off trying to e-mail me than message me on here.

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk
4806 posts

Excuse me but if she has any sense she should be the one telling him to back off. As long as you're present, incase he gets angry. THEN you show her how violence can protect her. ;)

Shadowfire
The Third Commander
Inactive
653 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by HollowTorment
Hey I find it hilarious that you're mentioning this volunteering stuff after you've been so materialistic and full of yourself.

Speaking of, I one-up you because I volunteer at a hospital, animal shelter, save the whales, and rescue ducks from oil spills.

Well.. uh.. I saved a baby from a burning building, and now I'm going to rescue orphaned puppies from hungry crocodiles! ;)

Necro
Hail to the King, baby!
1268 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Black Dranzer.exe

Either way, i've run into a VERY tight spot now, there is another guy that has been acting very friendly to my girlfriend; I want to get him to back off because just about everyone in my whole freaken town knows we're an Item, but seeing as my girlfriend is very non-violence oriented(See my post on the previous page I think it's the first one on the page); I need to find a way to get him to back off without causing any physical harm.

Note 1. The other guy is a jock on the school wrestling team.

Note 2. 78% of my issues settle with me having to be violent.

Okay. Here's what you have to do:

1. Confront the fellow in a dark alley and tell him to get lost.
2. When that doesn't work, it is your solemn duty to kill him. Remember, you are in a dark alley so there should be no witnesses. This won't allow your girlfriend to get wise to your actions.
3. Now that he's dead, don't be foolish and think you're in the clear. You still have a body to dispose of. It's possible to bury the body, but devouring is much more preferrable. Don't think of it as barbaric or gruesome, remember, the ancient egyptians used to eat the dead to devour their souls - and after looking at what these people were able to build I hardly think we can label them barbaric! But don't lose focus, this isn't about the ancient egyptians - it's about you and what you gotta do. And you gotta dispose of that body, and you can't get caught.
4. Now that you've disposed of his body without being caught, you are indeed in the clear. Nobody can ever accuse you of being violent towards him because he'll never be there to tell them you were. Convenient, no? Nobody will ever know what happened to him and you'll never be caught of anything. Remember, you're sneaky and crafty and cannot be caught.

There you go. A solution to your problem. :)

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk
4806 posts

But Necro..what about his bones? We're not built as predators are, and we cannot digest bones without getting possibly injured/dying in the process.

‚ö† Notice: Undefined index: signature in /home/inter/public_html/mboard/sources/classes/CPost.php on line 246
#0 in /home/inter/public_html/mboard/topic.php on line 290: CPost::::::output
Unknown
Deleted account

Post redacted

Black Dranzer.exe
World Traveler
Inactive
2838 posts

Ugh, I just saw the guy down at our local Pharmacy/Snack shack messing wiht my girlfriend. I had Her leave so I could talk to the kid, now my skull hurts from hitting a bench. I got sucker punched here how it went.

Dranzer: Look I need to be blunt, She doesn't like you so would you just back off already?
Guy: Okay sure (turns to walk off, turns throws punch)
Dranzer: ugh...........(Falls over and hits head on park bench)
Guy: Such a loser...(walks off)
Hannah, my girlfriend, got him to back off now though, ironically enough She called and told him to back of about an hour ago after she found out what happened. Man I wish I could have had a shot at the guy. She kinda is downstairs right now while I type this, I gotta go for now.

Hey beautiful people, you're better off trying to e-mail me than message me on here.

‚ö† Notice: Undefined index: signature in /home/inter/public_html/mboard/sources/classes/CPost.php on line 246
#0 in /home/inter/public_html/mboard/topic.php on line 290: CPost::::::output
Unknown
Deleted account

Post redacted

Ms. Sunday
Baroque Works officer
Inactive
89 posts

Quote:

Charity isnt a thing to be competive about. Its about helping others and feeling better after that. But I'm so glad that your helping your community.

Quote:
Originally posted by Mega X.exe

Theres Soooooooooo many things wrong with that. I didnt hear the front desk lady say Ms or Mr. Then Mr Robinson said his name was Ms Robinson twice in a row(memory problems). I wouldnt cheat ever girl or boy behind my boyfriends back. Even if I would(which realy I wont) it wouldnt be with a 86 year old man.

Arkane
Archangel
Inactive
1166 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Black Dranzer.exe
Ugh, I just saw the guy down at our local Pharmacy/Snack shack messing wiht my girlfriend. I had Her leave so I could talk to the kid, now my skull hurts from hitting a bench. I got sucker punched here how it went.

Dranzer: Look I need to be blunt, She doesn't like you so would you just back off already?
Guy: Okay sure (turns to walk off, turns throws punch)
Dranzer: ugh...........(Falls over and hits head on park bench)
Guy: Such a loser...(walks off)
Hannah, my girlfriend, got him to back off now though, ironically enough She called and told him to back of about an hour ago after she found out what happened. Man I wish I could have had a shot at the guy. She kinda is downstairs right now while I type this, I gotta go for now.

What a jerk. By 'the guy', do you mean that jock guy? You we're just being straight forward with him. He wouldn't want his girlfriend being flirted with, namely by someone she doesn't even like, over and over again. Besides, she's with you, and that's all that counts.

If your girlfriend, Hannah, made it clear to him that she's not interested, then that's all that really matters. If you see him again, just ignore him. If he says anything to you or your girlfriend that you might find offense, tell him to beat it. Plain and simple.

Sephiroth XX
Hikari
Inactive
664 posts

Just remember if he tries to sucker punch you, make sure you don't fall on a bench so it's easier to fight back ;).

Seriously, if your head hit a bench hard and you actually feel it (Unlike wind :D) you'd be kinda disorented... again.

How do you prove that we exist...
Maybe we don't exist...
-Vivi FF9

http://s14.invisionfree.com/Gundam_Final_War

^JOIN NOWWWWW OR I WILL PWN J00!

http://s9.invisionfree.com/MegamanBNimperial

^Join too

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun
6449 posts

Suckerpunch, eh? Well now that bastard is getting bold. It's time to stop taking prisoners.

First of all start small. If he has any pets, then you should kill them and lay the body on his front porch.

Then wait a week.

Then hire somebody creepy to tail him every now and then. Then when he's really stressed out about it, sell his parents into slavery in some third-world country while he's at school and sneak into his house and turn off all the lights.

When he walks into the house, incredibly scared, you should beat him up. Then walk away, as your revenge is complete.

(For a nice touch, consider lighting the house on fire on your way out.)

Edited by Mega X.exe on July 18, 2006 at 10:48:27.

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

Black Dranzer.exe
World Traveler
Inactive
2838 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Tron

Quote:

Charity isnt a thing to be competive about. Its about helping others and feeling better after that. But I'm so glad that your helping your community.

Someone obviously doesn't understand sarcasm.

I find it nice that you help out, but don't brag about it online. (*sarcasm*That goes for you also Hollow Xp *sarcasm end*)

Rioni Riishu
Superstar!
Inactive
729 posts

Since when is charity about making yourself feel better, anyway? Now you sound even more self-centered.

-Ri