Interordi Menu
The forums have received a major upgrade! Read on for the details!
Arkane
Archangel
Inactive
1166 posts

Hmmm, lets see. There are two girls I'm 'falling' for. One of them goes back in the olden days, back when I was like in Grade 6. Anyways, since she moved to Europe, I haven't seen her in like 4 years! She came back to where I live, in Canada once. I got to see her and stuff but...it just seemed so werid. She has changed alot (not in a bad way) so I really have no idea what I should do. I sorta have to get to know her again you know? But it isn't easy. Anyways, she currently moved back to Europe, I haven't seen her since the summer:cry: And as for the other girl, well she is kinda the opposite. But shes real nice,(not that i'm saying the one above isn't) and it seems she has taken a liking to me:) I know this because we chated on MSN and stuff. Sure, I like her too, but I just met her so, still tieing up all the lose ends you know? Well, its finally come down to this...which one do I choose???:conf:

Bachlorette #1
or Bachlorette #2?

I can't decide...can you? And even If I did choose one, what do I say? I'm not that nevous infront of girls so thats that covered:D. Well?

Hurricane
Protector of the chao
Inactive
14 posts

well i have 2 things to say 1st is related to the topic the other isn't

1 have you ever had one of those dreams where you had a evil and sick day and this girl ( i don't know but if you are a girl it's a boy) is sitting on a branch of a tree ( I think she is my gardian angel) and cheers you up with a joke or just tells you about their day.

2 have you ever had another dream where you are imortal and there is this other imortal bounty hunter after you ( don't know why :conf:) and you are on a giant building you are desperate so you jump but you don't fall you walk on mid air...

i really don't care if nobody answer this i just had to get this out i feel alot better:)

you hackers think yah cool but yah nerds so in other words
Pimp talk : don't
F***K around!!

PUNK
Hunter
Inactive
342 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Phatman Dover
Quote:
Originally posted by HollowTorment
I hope you get real depressed one day Dover, and want to do the aforementioned. Then I want someone to say that to you, see how you feel.

Suicide is never a joke, don't make it one.

Too late, Hollow......tried maybe......oh, I dunno......5 times, and I couldn't do it. It was just too hard. THAT'S the reason why I think suicide is a joke.......It's happened to me already.......and I play off of everything as a joke, can't you see that?

You may proceed any further, but don't complain then if people start throwing rocks at you, your posts get deleted and you eventually get a BAN!

Phatman Dover
[REDACTED]
Inactive
737 posts

Not going too far with this topic anymore.....Just want to know what to order at a bar when You don't drink booze.......I'll be happy, merrily singing, and on my way when I find out.

heh heh.............you think I was serious? HAH! Too many things in life to die for no reason......................man, you dudes are suckers................Thought about it once or twice, but it looked too painful in the movies..................So, I savour life now! No more razors or blades for me!

:D

[Edited on 19-11-2002 by Phatman Dover]

Reality swirled in a wholly blue manner, revealing absolutely nothing of merit. Things flashed madly in and out of existence like some entirely other sort of phenomena. On a whim, Kurt Vonnegut imploded, taking a sizeable hunk of Massachusetts with him. However, seeing as Massachusetts wasn't entirely sure it existed, the chunk wasn't all that big.

Bloodforte.exe
Lone NetNavi
Inactive
307 posts

Ok. I am not in love with that Sydney girl anymore. I like this girl but my friend does not and I don't want to lose either, so what should i do. And this girl likes me and I asked her out. Can someone help me?:conf:

Wee. x.o Uhh. . . [Insert smart idea for isgnature here] And uhh. . . A quote from my hero, The Punisher. :D

"If You Want Peace,
Prepare for war."
-Frank Castle

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk
4806 posts

[quote]Originally posted by Phatman Dover
heh heh.............you think I was serious? HAH! Too many things in life to die for no reason......................man, you dudes are suckers................Thought about it once or twice, but it looked too painful in the movies..................So, I savour life now! No more razors or blades for me!

:D

[Edited on 19-11-2002 by Phatman Dover] [/quote]

What in the holy hell are you talking about? How are we 'suckers'? And you know, three or four dots is enough, you don't need fifty.

Bloodforte.exe
Lone NetNavi
Inactive
307 posts

Is any one going to reply to my cry for help?:conf:

Wee. x.o Uhh. . . [Insert smart idea for isgnature here] And uhh. . . A quote from my hero, The Punisher. :D

"If You Want Peace,
Prepare for war."
-Frank Castle

Manchester Devil
Devil Knight
Inactive
316 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by RMZero
Ok. I am not in love with that Sydney girl anymore. I like this girl but my friend does not and I don't want to lose either, so what should i do. And this girl likes me and I asked her out. Can someone help me?:conf:

Can you make the question a bit more clearer?

Phatman Dover
[REDACTED]
Inactive
737 posts

well, Hollow, don't worry about it...

Since you like making people hate you, i now like you as a good friend, no matter what you do. Hehehehehe...

Well you should probably try to get each other to find a common interest so they can at least BEAR each other. my friend Gillian was a rival to another good friend, Baird. I took them together, and made them find at least 3 similar interests... amazingly, it worked!Try it, they must have SOMETHING in common....

[Edited on 20-11-2002 by Phatman Dover]

Reality swirled in a wholly blue manner, revealing absolutely nothing of merit. Things flashed madly in and out of existence like some entirely other sort of phenomena. On a whim, Kurt Vonnegut imploded, taking a sizeable hunk of Massachusetts with him. However, seeing as Massachusetts wasn't entirely sure it existed, the chunk wasn't all that big.

Necro
Hail to the King, baby!
Inactive
1267 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Phatman Dover
Too late, Hollow......tried maybe......oh, I dunno......5 times, and I couldn't do it. It was just too hard. THAT'S the reason why I think suicide is a joke.......It's happened to me already.......and I play off of everything as a joke, can't you see that?

You're such an intelligent person.

Just because you never went through it, doesn't mean you should make light of those that are in that situation. That's likely not going to make them feel any better.

Anyways, just on the discussion of relationships.. it seems to me a good majority of people who posted here are pretty young. If that's the case, don't concern yourself with such matters, all you're feeling is an infatuation. They go away, and a relationship at your age is pretty useless. It's likely useless and late for me to post this though.

PUNK.. I can imagine you don't feel to good about your situation, but the only thing I can say is try not to think about it too much. The best relationships just happen, it's not ever really expected.

Arkane
Archangel
Inactive
1166 posts

Quote:
Is any one going to reply to my cry for help?:conf:

Yeah! Mine too!:cry:

Bloodforte.exe
Lone NetNavi
Inactive
307 posts

I say #2... She likes you.:D

"If You Want Peace,
Prepare for war."
-Frank Castle

Kenshin
The wondering Samurai
Inactive
50 posts

Quote:
I say #2... She likes you.:D
yo if the girl likes you forget what your friend thinks cause when you got a girl theres nothing to worry about she make you feel special and if you love her more that life its self that you would rob a bank or kill Linkin Park yah sure or take a shoot see what happens if she turns out to make u feel special sure stick with it, your friend can't hold you back from a moment like this YOU ONLY GET ONE SHOT:LOL: ,well if she makes u fightwith your friend then just forget it i don't know ,i also had a problem like this once in the ending my friend just respected that cause we were best buds we would not fight for a girl.

[Edited on 22-11-2002 by Kenshin]

You got a problem with me you can suc my **** while i am pissing.

Banned
4 posts

Hmm, this is off topic but can some one get Yumi K. to love me back? I love her, she hates me. and I was Saki Tutsawaku!

Soru-Badeguyu
RAGEQUIT
Inactive
375 posts

Ummmm.... Make Yumi K. Love you??
IMPOSSIBLE!

ProtoStar
Contributor
Lost Warrior
434 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by TUTUMAN
Hmm, this is off topic but can some one get Yumi K. to love me back? I love her, she hates me. and I was Saki Tutsawaku!

Love you back? Did she really like you a while ago, or are you just saying that?
God, I hate myself! Whenever I get near the person I like, I can't seem to get a grip and tell her or become friends! What have I become?:(

*Damashki stares at you evily. He keeps looking at you, the link below, and back to you*
Graaaagh...

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Benevolent Dictator
6325 posts
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Got all items in the AFD2012 event!
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Unity.EXE emblem
Unity.EXE emblem
Defeat Bass.EXE in the AFD2013 event!
Acquired on 1 April 2013
Zenny
Zenny
Unlock all of the main forum features!
Acquired on 1 April 2014
Squid beaker
Squid beaker
Earned all 150 original CL achievements
Acquired on 17 January 2016
Lilly Satou
Lilly Satou
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 25 more

Quote:
Originally posted by TUTUMAN

Huh!? *feels confused*

The admin formerly known as Dr. Cossack.

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2019!)

Soru-Badeguyu
RAGEQUIT
Inactive
375 posts

Ah i remember something from my old school.. And even a bit now.

The girls were always trying to get my attention...
I always wanted to be alone. if it happened again just read a book and go to my reality or i just don't speak.
They always tried but they have NEVER gotten any attention of me that's because they always try to be nice in the first but.. After that they always teased me or make the same question over and over..

I rather don't talk for these little reasons:

When they talk to me they are trying to get me in trouble. That's because i've never gotten any trouble from any teachers, or that's because that i'm far better then them and i'm one of my kind and those thugs i'm talking about are all the same they always want the things in commercials and tease everyone that got those common clothes that are'nt on tv...
And always go to the authorities to tell what kind of criminal actions they have done.
So i'm in high praise of teachers and the cops and i cannot get any treats because i got some serious blood dogs in my house and they would bite anybody if i give them a order.

Now some things about my old school trip.

I had these thing with the girls:

They tried to hug me (for a mean reason).

They have all gathered when i was sleeping under a tree and they took a picture with the girls gathered at my left and right and they have placed me that i holed two of them. That's was'nt really nice of them.... And they did it multiple times and i ended up to go in the forest to find a secret spot to rest.

They also did the same when i was sleeping in my bed.

To get rid of it all i just sleep at day to avoid the first one and when they were all dancing i awake and try to find some work to do (also a reason why they teased me, i always wanted to work) after that i always eated breakfast and then i go to bed (And when we had to go from our school trip i just when to sleep when we could stop for a halve a hour and what i earlyer said had happened again...
And after 5 days the pictures came out and my classmates teased me about it for 3 months...

I cannot say i live a happy life in school...

[Edited on 26-11-2002 by Sol-Badguy]

Kenshin
The wondering Samurai
Inactive
50 posts

well they were not may girls like that back in my old school, but in this one you can really get ;D ,I was a lazy pig before i meet with some nice girls i was never that clean but then they changed me made be more resposible but some guy keeps playing with my girl his pissing me off badly and he has so many spots on his face he fights with me and he bribes girls with money his really dirty i want him dead ! even if i have to go to jail :madgo::devil:

[Edited on 26-11-2002 by Kenshin]

You got a problem with me you can suc my **** while i am pissing.

Tengu
Snake-in-the-Grass
Inactive
50 posts

I was told this belonged here so I'll post it.

I know you have no reason to care but I just need to vent some of my troubles if that's okay.

Well, here it goes.
There's this girl I like and I told her how I feel and all that and she said something around the lines of "<MyName>, I really just want to be friends because these things never last" and I tell you, those words just cut right through me like a cold sword. Now I've got that feeling like I got my heart ripped out of my chest and I'm all deppressed. Anyways, so there's my sorrow for the day, but I need advice on what to do (and don't worry, I'm not going to kill myself.)

I saw it but I didn't do it!!!

mr.match
Red Panda
Inactive
760 posts

I have problems concerning a girl that rides the same bus as me. I really like her (and I have since 5th grade) but only just told her. I haven't told her how long. She acts like she hates me but shes a bad actress. I asked her if she hated me and she said yes because I kept asking her out and wouldn't stop even though I never did. So, can someone help me here? I just want to know what to do right now.

I'm older school than you are.

Digman
The Digimon Tamer
Inactive
72 posts

I'm currently having a friendship with my class mate, and she's so close to me, i never had any troubles... till now:rolleyes:

Image Don't trust the bloody Vampire.

Hublo
Rinders Pet
Inactive
695 posts

I had someone i loved once but I was dumped by her saying that I was to much of a jerk from liking skulls <.<

Back for the third time... Or was it the second?

Milhouse
Wily\'s superior
Inactive
440 posts

GOD YOU POOR GUYS......I'v had a steady relationship with my girl friend for 3 years( maybe a little more)

you guys should take it slow.....try to be her friend for a little...then when you think she likes you....ask her out

Robots and evil internet virus'.......ah the end of the world

Banned
18 posts

I was played 5 times in the same relationship, why do i get it? she's really pretty and sweet and when im around her i just know thats who i wanna be with, but then i do it and then get hurt whats wrong with me? Should i just stop liking pretty girls or just not her? Men we dont learn we stick to our D**k. true you know thats it.....................

Bloodforte.exe
Lone NetNavi
Inactive
307 posts

.... Well you should tell her to fuck off. I got cheated on before.. Now I like a girl in house A. She talks to me. But I'm to nervous to tell her, again. What do you think I should do?

"If You Want Peace,
Prepare for war."
-Frank Castle

Phatman Dover
[REDACTED]
Inactive
737 posts

[quote]Originally posted by Soru-Badeguyu
Ah i remember something from my old school.. And even a bit now.

The girls were always trying to get my attention...
I always wanted to be alone. if it happened again just read a book and go to my reality or i just don't speak.
They always tried but they have NEVER gotten any attention of me that's because they always try to be nice in the first but.. After that they always teased me or make the same question over and over..

I rather don't talk for these little reasons:

When they talk to me they are trying to get me in trouble. That's because i've never gotten any trouble from any teachers, or that's because that i'm far better then them and i'm one of my kind and those thugs i'm talking about are all the same they always want the things in commercials and tease everyone that got those common clothes that are'nt on tv...
And always go to the authorities to tell what kind of criminal actions they have done.
So i'm in high praise of teachers and the cops and i cannot get any treats because i got some serious blood dogs in my house and they would bite anybody if i give them a order.

Now some things about my old school trip.

I had these thing with the girls:

They tried to hug me (for a mean reason).

They have all gathered when i was sleeping under a tree and they took a picture with the girls gathered at my left and right and they have placed me that i holed two of them. That's was'nt really nice of them.... And they did it multiple times and i ended up to go in the forest to find a secret spot to rest.

They also did the same when i was sleeping in my bed.

To get rid of it all i just sleep at day to avoid the first one and when they were all dancing i awake and try to find some work to do (also a reason why they teased me, i always wanted to work) after that i always eated breakfast and then i go to bed (And when we had to go from our school trip i just when to sleep when we could stop for a halve a hour and what i earlyer said had happened again...
And after 5 days the pictures came out and my classmates teased me about it for 3 months...

I cannot say i live a happy life in school...

[Edited on 26-11-2002 by Sol-Badguy] [/quote]

..........Revenge is a dish best served cold, but then again, getting even is so much more satisfying, Soru.

If you've ever read GTO, then you know that you should dig up some dirt on them that they NEVER want to be revealed. Do it descretely......Then Blam them with full force. :devil:

......Then again, you could always sleep in a tree. :lol:

Milhouse
Wily\'s superior
Inactive
440 posts

don't rush or it will ruin the Hole bond, take his advice take it ss...ll...oo..ww

Robots and evil internet virus'.......ah the end of the world

Renegade
Lead character
Inactive
105 posts

well after reading most of this i decide i might be able to help you but you must give me full info

eg
how it starts,what you did,why you did it etc and i'm sure i can help you

I am the ONE!

Protoman
Master Hunter
Inactive
147 posts

I just want a girl to like me so I can know. Then I can do what I need to do...

"I think i'll shoot my way through, mix things up a bit." - MC