Interordi Menu
The forums have received a major upgrade! Read on for the details!
Tech_Brainstorm
Mutant Sandwich
Inactive
54 posts

When is ghost supposed to come out. I thought it came out last year but i can't find it.:conf:

94% of all teenagers have tried drugs at one time or another. If you are one of the 6% that haven't, put this message in your signature.
Trying to tap into my psychic abilities right now.
Have a nice day!
Tech Brainstorm

Heatman.EXE
The Red Comet
Inactive
1439 posts

Geez, Ghost got pushed back and back and back... it's currently at Q 2006, according to Gamespot. I remember seeing it on the front cover of a game magazine maybe a year or two ago. :lol:

I think it looks alright. The only one I've tried is original, it was really nice.

Quote:
Originally posted by Breakman:
Saturdays: The day Protoman comes over. He doesn't do or need anything, but Roll insists Rock to sit down and talk to him. So commences the 12-hour awkward silence treatment until Protoman disappears when everybody's back is turned.

PsychoGiga
Village Idiot
Inactive
534 posts

Yeah, it isn't coming out till later this year, if we're lucky. I wanna play it, it might be good.

"A closed mouth gathers no foot" -This is a fact of life, and I don't know who said it.

94% of all teenagers have tried drugs at one time or another. If you are one of the 6% that haven't, put this message in your signature.

Tech_Brainstorm
Mutant Sandwich
Inactive
54 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by PsychoGiga
Yeah, it isn't coming out till later this year, if we're lucky. I wanna play it, it might be good.

There are playable demos out. the conlrols (from what i've played) is like a cross of The Legend of Zelda and Metriod Prime.

Trying to tap into my psychic abilities right now.
Have a nice day!
Tech Brainstorm