Interordi.com:

Interordi.com Message Board
Login:
Username: Password:
User options:

New topic Reply

Topic: Death, What do you think it would be like? Your theory or what you\'ve read or heard.

Pages: 1

Tri-Edge
Bobo

Stream: Your FACE!!!

NetNavi:
Kuskus.EXE
Z-license
Level: 1 [What's this?]
Posted on February 9, 2006 at 11:47:34 [Post link]

I think it will be sort of like darkness and then a light will shine forth to show me the way to go. Some times at night I think about things like this because its interesting. I think about Death, how the universe was created, how the naboring planets died off, all that stuff.

In memory of .hack//Chat I say one last time: "Let's meet again sometime, in that place we love to go. The Root town of Mac Anu!"
.... .hack//kyat....we miss you dearly

Zane Truesdale
Yu Grim Ravenface

Stream: RPG Characters Sins, FireFighters with tramp...

NetNavi:
Schatten.EXE
Z-license
Level: 6 [What's this?]
Posted on February 9, 2006 at 12:15:47 [Post link]

So your asking us what death is to us?

Nightmares are dreams that need re-coding.

Tri-Edge
Bobo

Stream: Your FACE!!!

NetNavi:
Kuskus.EXE
Z-license
Posted on February 9, 2006 at 12:18:00 [Post link]

Yea, I just want to know what others are thinking thats all, so answer away. There are no right or wrong answers.

In memory of .hack//Chat I say one last time: "Let's meet again sometime, in that place we love to go. The Root town of Mac Anu!"
.... .hack//kyat....we miss you dearly

Morphman
Niz-Da

Stream: Arumon=Dog?

NetNavi:
Mewy.EXE
Z-license
Level: 35 [What's this?]
Posted on February 9, 2006 at 12:30:42 [Post link]

Thing is, there's a fat chance we won't exist anymore to experience death, or we'll be, like, so STONED we won't notice it. :P

All hail the Supreme Comrade Cossack!

Zane Truesdale
Yu Grim Ravenface

Stream: RPG Characters Sins, FireFighters with tramp...

NetNavi:
Schatten.EXE
Z-license
Level: 6 [What's this?]
Posted on February 9, 2006 at 12:47:09 [Post link]

Anyways...

I think death is a dark pleasure that some of us want to encounter. Some of us think it is a terrible feat, that it is the most feared thing in the universe...

Nightmares are dreams that need re-coding.

Morphman
Niz-Da

NetNavi:
Mewy.EXE
Z-license
Posted on February 9, 2006 at 12:51:23 [Post link]

Quote:
Originally posted by Zane Truesdale
Anyways...

I think death is a dark pleasure that some of us want to encounter. Some of us think it is a terrible feat, that it is the most feared thing in the universe...

Maybe, maybe...

I think that it depends on your fears and desires and what you have done during your life for what'll happen to you then:

Have you been a bad boy, you'll experience some stuff you don't really like.

Have you been really, really bad, you'll experience your worst fear for the rest of that planary existence.

Were you good, you'll have some small wishes fullfilled.

Were you even better, the bigger wishes.

And so on. Go figure.

Spider777
Banned

Stream: Please ban me Doc.
Posted on February 9, 2006 at 15:02:19 [Post link]

My theory of death? Me going to Hell.

Bye-bye, Inti.... IF Doc bans me like I told him to.

Rioni... thanks for the Final-Zero music..

Ribitta
Rampant

Stream: An evil wizard did it.
Posted on February 9, 2006 at 17:02:08 [Post link]

Depends on how I die, if I was to get shot or fall off a cliff, I would probably feel a milli-second of amazing pain and then be in heaven I suppose.

Unknown

Posted on February 9, 2006 at 18:39:45 [Post link]

Post redacted

Ray
Chocobo

Stream: Can i kill you?
Posted on February 9, 2006 at 18:49:28 [Post link]

Quote:
Originally posted by NewWindRider~
Bah... Try to imagine not feeling. Not smelling, not hearing, not seeing. Not thinking. Try to imagine being invisible but not seeing anything. Try to imagine the true absence of anything. Not a dark vast void in space, but true nothingness. Not EVEN space. Try to imagine that you've turned yourself inside out and reversed the polarity on everything you were.

When you fully comprehend that, and how it will feel (Or the lack thereof) you will understand death.

so you're talking about existing without living or something? you exist without being able to do ANYTHING

kinda reminds me of Tales of Symphonia and the Exspheres. "existing without living"

i don't know what to think. i lost two friends, 1 in a car accident and one because of cancer in his brain(my best friend in 1st and 2nd grade), and my great grandmother because of her age (100 years, nice age, no?) in 3 years, and i think they are better place, but because of NewWindRider's explanation of his view on death, it makes me think, and a little depressed too but that's okay, don't worry.

Dragon Man
Minecraft helper
Serial Metroid Snuggler

Stream: I'm o_o'ing you.

NetNavi:
Raegal.ELF.EXE
Z-license
Posted on February 9, 2006 at 19:20:46 [Post link]

Think of it like this; you die, you get burned to ashes or stuffed in a box, and, you go six feet underground for all eternity.:P But seriously, death is a paradox, 'cause ya never know for sure until it actually happens, BUT you actually DON'T know, because well... you're dead, your brain has officially shut off forever. so therefore, we will never know...*slaps self in face for contradicting myself*

aren't paradoxes fun?:D

Warning: Boggarts in mirror are closer than they appear!

Unknown

Posted on February 9, 2006 at 19:26:18 [Post link]

Post redacted

Morphman
Niz-Da

NetNavi:
Mewy.EXE
Z-license
Posted on February 9, 2006 at 19:34:46 [Post link]

Quote:
Get your head out of the videogames. I was describing a LACK of existance. As in what the shutdown of everything would feel like.

Just like I said before: death is not just absence of life, it is absence of existance.

KayChan
Needy Patient

Stream: lifes stupid so shut up and eat your corn flakes!!
Posted on February 9, 2006 at 21:50:07 [Post link]

I have to write about being a minute away from death but being saved.

I love random pms!!!
My Name is PHILLIP!!!
CLICK HERE.... if you like WAFFLES!! muahahhahaha!!!

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun

Posted on February 9, 2006 at 23:40:18 [Post link]

Quote:
Bah... Try to imagine not feeling. Not smelling, not hearing, not seeing. Not thinking. Try to imagine being invisible but not seeing anything. Try to imagine the true absence of anything. Not a dark vast void in space, but true nothingness. Not EVEN space. Try to imagine that you've turned yourself inside out and reversed the polarity on everything you were.

When you fully comprehend that, and how it will feel (Or the lack thereof) you will understand death.

Now try to imagine the exact opposite view from yours, and that's my view.

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

"You've never considered yourself much of a music person, which means you'll have a lot of adjusting to do after a high-speed collision with a harpsichord leaves you tragically harmonious."

SoulofaDeadRose
The Goddess of Demons

Stream: Anything worth having is worth fighting for.
Posted on February 10, 2006 at 0:26:02 [Post link]

I think death is everything getting dark and cold, then no more pain. After that, you no longer have a voice or a real exhistance, you're just kind of there.

It's better to be alone than ignored.

Oh, how wrong we were to think that immortality meant never dying.

Spider777
Banned

Stream: Please ban me Doc.
Posted on February 10, 2006 at 0:54:20 [Post link]

I'll go to Hell, whether I want to or not. And I don't...

Bye-bye, Inti.... IF Doc bans me like I told him to.

Rioni... thanks for the Final-Zero music..

Maverick
My face is afflicted with Green.

Stream: Ouch, my thigh hurts.
Posted on February 10, 2006 at 18:12:44 [Post link]

You know what I really hate? When people just say: "This is what's going to happen, and when you can see this, you'll understand that."

I mean, come ON! This is all opinion based, right? I love how everyone here seems to think they're going to Hell ... so, you believe then, is that right? Did anyone ever tell you that you don't have to? I mean, if you know you're going, why the heck are you still not doing anything about it?

What if ... what if someone gave you a tip that someone was going to come and rob your house, a week from now, 15 after 3 in the morning. Wouldn't you be on guard? Wouldn't you be ready with a nailbat, ready to bash that poor saps head in the second he tries anything?

In the same way, if you know where you're going, why the HECK are you not doing anything about it?

In any case, what I BELIEVE about Death is this:

Those who are saved by Grace are given a voucher, meaning they never have to suffer in Hell until judgment. They can just take a nap, and they don't really feel anythign or know anything until God raises everyone and everyone is judged.

And for those who HAVEN'T received that voucher, they get to suffer in Hell until Judgment day, when their bodies are raised up a final time and they get judged.

Everyone is judged, Christians, Jews, Hindus, Muslims ... EVERYONE. The difference is that those who are saved get to have a little peace before Judgment, and for those are not, they feel only suffering.

And, in any case, those who were in Hell are most likely going to be cast into the Fire ... at least, the pit of liquid fire, the lake, the eternal DEATH of the Soul, when everything really IS snuffed out.

And those who were saved by Grace are going to Heaven, kinda. There are different rewards of Heaven, so for some, it's just eternal life, and for others, it's eternal life + power +knowledge +whoever knows what else.

But hey! I could be wrong. I don't believe I'm wrong, because I have faith that I'm right. But, it's ... well, I can't say it's possible, because I can't believe it is, it just wouldn't make sense for it not to be possible. But, to afford diversity of opinion, I'll just say that ... who knows?

Ah, the Truth. It's out there ... nah, maybe not.

Black Dranzer.exe
World Traveler

Stream: At my age, I qualify for Interordi's socia...

NetNavi:
Black Dranzer.EXE
Z-license
Posted on February 10, 2006 at 21:28:17 [Post link]

Quote:
Originally posted by Spider777
I'll go to Hell, whether I want to or not. And I don't...

You've said that twice.

Me, I think it's like you being without senses in heaven no pain or anything get what i'm saying.
w00t 1400th post

[Edited on 10-2-2006 by Black Dranzer.exe]

Hey beautiful people, you're better off trying to e-mail me than message me on here.

Blazen
Vv

Stream: Fighting is reeeeeaaaaally not my thing.
Posted on February 10, 2006 at 21:36:01 [Post link]

Death......The Grim Reaper......the pain of his sytche.....the slash of him reaping your soul to the other world where he and god will make thier judgement on where you shall go. If heaven awaits you you'll be sent to your verison of paradice. If hell is where you shall be forever sent then for each sin you'll be tortured and then live there with unbearable pain. Although don't think the Grim Reaper or the Devil are just things doing thier job you may have conversations with them for where ever you go.

axl z
Gundamn

Stream: Im not fireing my lazer.......
Posted on February 10, 2006 at 21:43:50 [Post link]

Last I checked im alive(or am I) But i dont know?:conf: death I dont know:conf:

[Edited on 10-2-2006 by axl z]

Pages: 1

New topic Reply