User options:

New topic Reply

Topic: MSPAINT!!1, All comers welcome

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Rioni Riishu
Superstar!

Stream: "You've got red on you."
Posted on May 1, 2007 at 3:12:50 [Post link]

Aww, thanks. <3 ^^; This was really my first try at actual detailed pixel art... It surprisingly wasn't that hard, just tedious. Though I haven't made anything I like since. Anyway, I still hope this topic doesn't die out. ^^ I like seeing what people concoct in paint! lol

-Ri

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

Badges: Princess Celestia Unity.EXE emblem Zenny Squid beaker Lilly Satou ... and 25 more
Stream: Season's Greetings!

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Level: 32 [What's this?]
Posted on May 1, 2007 at 3:15:07 [Post link]

Quote:
Originally posted by Rioni Seres
I'm sorry I'm kinda bumping an old topic. ^^; I just wanted to put this in here, since I actually worked on it for awhile. (Yes, completely in MSpaint.) 'Sides, I always liked this topic. =P

The level of detail reminds me of the wonders that people could do on the old oekaki drawing applet: the tools were dead simple, yet dedicated people could go very far with a bit of effort!

The admin formerly known as Dr. Cossack.

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2019!)

Slash Beast
Irken Invader

Stream: ............
Posted on May 1, 2007 at 3:20:33 [Post link]

Quote:
I still hope this topic doesn't die out. ^^ I like seeing what people concoct in paint! lol

-Ri

Well I would contribute, but I don't wanna put up any of my atrocities next to these masterpieces. ^_^

ImageImageImage

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk

Stream: NO ON NO ON NO ON
Posted on May 12, 2007 at 4:11:47 [Post link]

Hey, this is my topic and I say you can post as many atrocities as you want.

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

Badges: Princess Celestia Unity.EXE emblem Zenny Squid beaker Lilly Satou ... and 25 more

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Posted on May 13, 2007 at 2:39:00 [Post link]

Quote:
Originally posted by HollowTorment
Hey, this is my topic...

The last time someone said that, we lost a topic of over 200 pages. :P

Edited by Dr. Cossack on May 13, 2007 at 22:57:52.

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2019!)

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk

Posted on May 13, 2007 at 17:34:17 [Post link]

Psst Doc, your quote tags aren't working. :o

Also you inspired me.

This comic answers a few questions.

• Why Hol hates RPing (because it's always full of children)
  • Why the RP came back in the first place
  • What Hol's trashcan is really used for
  • The average mentality of RPer's (sorry Mister Prime, ahahahaha)

Dedicated to Doc, I don't know how you put up with it!

Rioni Riishu
Superstar!

Posted on May 13, 2007 at 22:36:10 [Post link]

I hope you do realize that's not why Make was banned...

-Ri

The Helldragon
Inquisitor of Zork

Badges: Princess Celestia Lilly Satou Emi Ibarazaki Rin Tezuka Hanako Ikezawa ... and 18 more

NetNavi:
DragonMan.EXE
Z-license
Level: 27 [What's this?]
Posted on May 13, 2007 at 22:47:43 [Post link]

Heh heh heh. Nah, I'm not gonna comment on this. It's too easy to rip up.

RisingDragon
Goat Herder

Badges: Lilly Satou Emi Ibarazaki Pyro Heavy Demoman ... and 18 more
Stream: College and education can go straight to hell n...

NetNavi:
WhiteGlint.EXE
Z-license
Level: 63 [What's this?]
Posted on May 14, 2007 at 1:55:42 [Post link]

So, Hollow's a Venom-wannabe?

"Why do you care that I care that you care enough to care that I care for caring?" "Conversation isn't your strong point, is it?"
"I worship the supreme comrade Cossack!"
"OugharagarraaahhHHH: When 'Ow' just won't cut it."
ImageImage

CAPCOM: We put the "No" in Innovation.

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk

Posted on May 14, 2007 at 2:35:32 [Post link]

Well played, you all deserve some cookies. Predictability!

And yes I know that's not why Make was banned, but Helldragon and company acted like it was "revenge", hence the comment.

Ask Kia about the Venom thing. ;D

Also UNKNOWN IF YOU SEE THIS, THE INTERNET...IT'S SERIOUS BUSINESS!!! SAVE ME!

X Prime
The Only God

Posted on May 14, 2007 at 2:47:03 [Post link]

Wow you all need to suck it up, because it's probably true. And this coming from a guy who has RPed for 8 years and is probably better than all of the 'RPers' at this board combined.

Rioni Riishu
Superstar!

Posted on May 14, 2007 at 2:52:30 [Post link]

Whenever someone says "I'm the best RPer" or whatever, they're always phenomenally boring to RP with, so I'd be careful proclaiming that if I were you.

...This has degenerated fast. That's the last time I say, "I like this topic, I hope it doesn't die!" I think I jinxed it.

-Ri

Edited by Rioni Seres on May 13, 2007 at 22:53:58.

X Prime
The Only God

Posted on May 14, 2007 at 2:54:53 [Post link]

Actually, I am well known for being quite entertaining to play with, provided you don't have a stick up your ass and aren't easily offended by the realization that your writing ability is infinitely inferior to my own, twisted as I may be. I am one of the precious few who can back up their claims of superiority.

Edited by MegaMan X Prime on May 13, 2007 at 22:58:37.

The Helldragon
Inquisitor of Zork

Badges: Princess Celestia Lilly Satou Emi Ibarazaki Rin Tezuka Hanako Ikezawa ... and 18 more

NetNavi:
DragonMan.EXE
Z-license
Posted on May 14, 2007 at 2:57:17 [Post link]

Lawl, internet ego.

X Prime
The Only God

Posted on May 14, 2007 at 3:00:17 [Post link]

I find it amusing that you claimed something was 'easy to rip up', yet provided no evidence towards that conclusion. It's rather telling that it, you know, isn't very easy at all. Who has the ego here?

Edited by MegaMan X Prime on May 13, 2007 at 23:04:00.

Rioni Riishu
Superstar!

Posted on May 14, 2007 at 3:04:58 [Post link]

X Prime, you're the one who's not backing up your RPing prowess. For one, you've never seen me, for example RP, and yet you're claiming to be so much better. You've never seen me write, and you're claiming I'm inferior. That is extreme ego right there. I'm not claiming to be better at either, but I am saying that, when you run around claiming to be superior to everyone, and there's nothing to back it up, as "well known" as you claim to be, it sounds more than a little fishy.

-Ri

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Posted on May 14, 2007 at 3:05:15 [Post link]

Quote:
Originally posted by MegaMan X Prime
Wow you all need to suck it up, because it's probably true. And this coming from a guy who has RPed for 8 years and is probably better than all of the 'RPers' at this board combined.

While it's nice to have you around, this isn't exactly a good way to post for the first time in months. How about carrying on the debate through PMs with the involved people instead of posting in a topic about art?

Hollow, I've got to say that your little comic is pretty funny. The art style is dead simple, yet adding colors or shading wouldn't help it much I think. It works best this way. :)

X Prime
The Only God

Posted on May 14, 2007 at 3:13:27 [Post link]

Quote:
X Prime, you're the one who's not backing up your RPing prowess. For one, you've never seen me, for example RP, and yet you're claiming to be so much better. You've never seen me write, and you're claiming I'm inferior. That is extreme ego right there. I'm not claiming to be better at either, but I am saying that, when you run around claiming to be superior to everyone, and there's nothing to back it up, as "well known" as you claim to be, it sounds more than a little fishy.

-Ri

Actually, I've poked my head into these forums every so often. You're not exactly the pinnacle of eloquence, and frankly if your normal posts do not shine in such a manner than presumably I have no logical reason to believe that your RP is any better.

The fact that you are so easily offended to the point of crying 'EGO!" at the first sign does not help you. That shows nothing but a weak ability supported by ego yourself. Every single time I have ever had somebody respond in such a manner the respondent has been quite pathetic.

It further doesn't help that Hollow predicted your response to her comic so easily and that your response was so off the mark it wasn't even funny (hint: she is smarter than you). That shows a lack of ability in detecting purpose. Not good for when you respond to an RP post.

In conclusion, you show the signs of an easily offended 'RPer' who whinges when things don't go the way she wants. I don't really need to see your writing at this point. Try harder.

EDIT: Ah, sorry Doc. This should be my last post on this subject, so I will exeant... though the fact that Helldragon and so on even considered complaining as evidenced by the below post only serves to prove my point.

Edited by MegaMan X Prime on May 13, 2007 at 23:20:35.

The Helldragon
Inquisitor of Zork

NetNavi:
DragonMan.EXE
Z-license
Posted on May 14, 2007 at 3:16:37 [Post link]

Careful, Prime. I don't think us "easily offended RPers" need to complain to Doc when he can notice your bad attitude for himself.

Necro
Hail to the King, baby!

Stream: If you haven't heard, I'm the best
Posted on May 14, 2007 at 3:47:49 [Post link]

Shut up. All of you. Any posts in this thread that do not have anything to do with any of the MS Paint drawings or contain any new ones will be deleted. Feel free to continue if you want to waste both your and my time, because honestly it doesn't matter to me.

RisingDragon
Goat Herder

Badges: Lilly Satou Emi Ibarazaki Pyro Heavy Demoman ... and 18 more
Stream: College and education can go straight to hell n...

NetNavi:
WhiteGlint.EXE
Z-license
Level: 63 [What's this?]
Posted on May 14, 2007 at 3:53:45 [Post link]

Considering how long its been since anyone posted about it, I'd say it was already finished before you posted, Necro.

I found the comic hilarious, especially how Hollow's portrayed as Venom. It's fitting.

"Why do you care that I care that you care enough to care that I care for caring?" "Conversation isn't your strong point, is it?"
"I worship the supreme comrade Cossack!"
"OugharagarraaahhHHH: When 'Ow' just won't cut it."
ImageImage

CAPCOM: We put the "No" in Innovation.

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk

Posted on May 14, 2007 at 21:31:53 [Post link]

Quote:
Originally posted by Dr. Cossack
Hollow, I've got to say that your little comic is pretty funny. The art style is dead simple, yet adding colors or shading wouldn't help it much I think. It works best this way. :)

Thank you Doc! :D

Yeah I have my own little comics that I draw in Paint/Photoshop when I'm struck with utter inspiration. So with your post I couldn't help myself.

A pal of mine thought Doc Cossack was Gordon Freeman though so if you show up in another comic you'll be holding a crowbar possibly avoiding headcrabs. Just a heads up.

X Prime
The Only God

Posted on May 14, 2007 at 22:48:34 [Post link]

CROWBAR VS. BANHAMMER: THE ADMIN BATTLES

I'm too pretty to hit so I win.

Edited by MegaMan X Prime on May 14, 2007 at 18:48:54.

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk

Posted on May 14, 2007 at 22:59:51 [Post link]

...lol.

I dunno, would you hit a guy with glasses? Would Doc hit a guy in lace?

THESE QUESTIONS SHALL BE ANSWERED IN THE NEXT INSTALLMENT

X Prime
The Only God

Posted on May 14, 2007 at 23:00:56 [Post link]

I wonder if they figured out who I am yet.

But yes, such a comic would be grand. I bet tea would be involved.

Edited by MegaMan X Prime on May 14, 2007 at 19:01:30.

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Posted on May 15, 2007 at 1:41:21 [Post link]

Quote:
Originally posted by HollowTorment
A pal of mine thought Doc Cossack was Gordon Freeman though so if you show up in another comic you'll be holding a crowbar possibly avoiding headcrabs. Just a heads up.

That's fine with me! ^_^

Whoo, cookies...

HighMaxOmega
is almost to Epsilon

Stream: Just gotta wait for the super hyper modes...
Posted on May 17, 2007 at 2:24:39 [Post link]

I got exempt from my Computer Class exam, so I played around with paint and got a fun result - too bad I can't share, though - the school's internet usage rules and whatnot. :(

But I can do paint on my own Microsoft computer once I get it up and running again!

Goog work on the comic, Hollow!

Mach Jentra: I heard you were dead.
Zero: You know me - never say 'die.'

TopHat
News reporter
Not Admin
Hats n' spirals

Badges: Caprice Rin Tezuka Soldier Spy Engineer ... and 22 more
Stream: I am VGWuhu, King of Monks http://cloud.steamp...

NetNavi:
Caapsu.EXE
Z-license
Level: 7 [What's this?]
Posted on May 20, 2007 at 23:51:38 [Post link]

Damn you Hollow! It's always Venom with you...I was thinking at last I'd be able to figure out your gender!

FOILED AGAIN!

FlareMan
DMN #007

Posted on May 28, 2007 at 19:23:46 [Post link]

Quote:
Originally posted by MegaMan X Prime

ALMOST all... *Quick to shoot that down as his official first post back here in a long time.*

What? I kick ass! I deserve to brag about it every now and then...

'kay. 'nuff OOC posts. Let's see summore MSPaint stuff!

*Doesn't have anything himself atm.*

Back from another thousand-year hibernation.

Tri-Edge
Bobo

Stream: Your FACE!!!

NetNavi:
Kuskus.EXE
Z-license
Level: 1 [What's this?]
Posted on May 1, 2008 at 2:17:11 [Post link]

Here are a few things I made IN MS Paint. The first is an animation, but it still counts as a Paint project ;). The second thing is a set of sprites I whipped up from scratch, no recolors or edits. Same thing with the next set of sprites.

Enjoy, hope you can use em.

In memory of .hack//Chat I say one last time: "Let's meet again sometime, in that place we love to go. The Root town of Mac Anu!"
.... .hack//kyat....we miss you dearly

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

New topic Reply