Interordi Menu
The forums have received a major upgrade! Read on for the details!
Ribitta
Rampant
Inactive
1303 posts

Although this topic has been "done to death before" it has never been a pole with all the current BN games, so if you decide to lock this give me a link first, my favorite is Bn3 white
EDIT~
oops, there is a two after bn3 white, soory

EDIT 2~ uggh, please only vote once if you if you can vote more than once

[Edited on 4-3-2006 by Ribitta]

[Edited on 4-3-2006 by Ribitta]

django
halo freak
Inactive
363 posts

My fav is Red Sun because it was my first game and I know it so well.:D

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun
6449 posts

MMBN3 Blue FTW!

Seriously. Everything after 3 sucked. 2 was pretty close, but I liked the special emphasis on the brotherly relationship between Hub/Lan given in 3, and I'm a sucker for those kinds of endings.

And Blue > White because in Japan, "Blue" (Actually Black) was released after White as a special edition.

So, yeah.

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

"You've never considered yourself much of a music person, which means you'll have a lot of adjusting to do after a high-speed collision with a harpsichord leaves you tragically harmonious."

PsychoGiga
Village Idiot
Inactive
534 posts

Weee, BN3:B! I didn't know black was a special addition. Bn3 had some of da best stuff, best chips, best story, best styles. 'Nuff said.

"A closed mouth gathers no foot" -This is a fact of life, and I don't know who said it.

94% of all teenagers have tried drugs at one time or another. If you are one of the 6% that haven't, put this message in your signature.

Ribitta
Rampant
Inactive
1303 posts

Well I normally tend to go for the oddball, the underdog you might say

Ribitta
Rampant
Inactive
1303 posts

Since the poll is messed up for me could you tell me what the votes are, I don't want to vote again

Ryudo
Resident Grandia Nut
Inactive
71 posts

1 for White, 3 for Blue, 1 for Red Sun and with mine, one for Faltzer.

Why that? Well...

Spoiler (click to toggle)
For me, it's the total abuse of Tengu Cross I can have. You see, this form grants +10 to all Air based chips. The prime choices? Airspin2, 3 and Tornado, all of which that come in T code! You see, when you throw an Airspin, it stops at an enemy and spins, right? Well, while it's spinning, if you use a Tornado chip ON the Airspin, it'll start spinning faster, dealing TWICE the number of hits at a blinding pace! Add on the fact that Meddy's Whitepills are now battlechips, you can have your Airspin stun, use Tornado for multi hit paralyze damage and THEN repeat again!

Oh, and there's kinda a glitch where Tornado + Whitepill = Double damage + stun. Add some attack chips and Tengu Cross and well...yeah.

Total abuse of one form! And there's more! Tengu Beast has a powerful attack that's essentially Gyro Arm on CRACK!
Then there's AquaCross :D

[Edited on 6-3-2006 by Ryudo]

[Edited on 6-3-2006 by Ryudo]

Father Carius: These sad events may yet be made to work in our favor. I wish to send Elena to Granas Cathedral immediately. It is rumored that his Holiness, Zera, knows of an ancient sacrament which has the power to cleanse the Soul of Darkness. The rite would free Elena and shield others from the taint of evil. We may again be able to seal the Wings again. Such an act would delay Valmar's return. However, those that follow Darkness will not sit idly as our plans come to fruition.
Ryudo: ... I'm sorry, were you waiting for me to give a damn?

FlareMan
DMN #007
Inactive
1176 posts

BN2. :P I don't care what anyone says, Styles > Souls as far as I'm concerned.

Back from another thousand-year hibernation.

Flameman EXE.
Pop-up
Inactive
49 posts

BN5 team colonel. You get to be 6 souls & 6 other guys including Shadowman. (NINJAS ROCK!!!) Plus you get CrossDivide & BugCharge, sweet. ^.^

Dragon Man
Minecraft helper
Serial Metroid Snuggler
480 posts

BN3 Blue, cause I never got the chance to even SEE the BN5 box due to the fact that MY TOWN NEVER GETS GOOD GAMES!!!:madgo: I'm really starting to get PO'd at my town... Stupid non-MMBN5 or Animal Crossing Wild World or any other cool game for that matter-having slum!

Warning: Boggarts in mirror are closer than they appear!

axl z
Gundamn
Inactive
1059 posts

BN.5team protoman i liked that for the story.

Black Dranzer.exe
World Traveler
Inactive
2838 posts

Really, I like BN6(a friend imported it he let me beat it so he could get to the secrets, worst folder maker ever though) Greiga (I refuse to call it Gregan) Bn3 Blue, and Bn 5 Double team(with the exception of voice acting COlonel=Regal) with Bn2 in fourth BN 1 in th and BN2 in 6th.

Hey beautiful people, you're better off trying to e-mail me than message me on here.

megaman-god
Mid-Boss
Inactive
306 posts

Megaman Battle Network 2, Totally awsome, has the powerup system AND styles.

Banned
1140 posts

You forgot DTDS.

Bye-bye, Inti.... IF Doc bans me like I told him to.

Rioni... thanks for the Final-Zero music..

Ryudo
Resident Grandia Nut
Inactive
71 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Spider777
You forgot DTDS.

It's just both BN5 combined with the E Reader extras included. With both versions already in the poll, I think it would be a bit redundant to have Twin Leaders in there >_>

And yeah, it's a bit tricky to adjust to BN6's new rules regarding folders, but ultimately you can make FAR better folders than previous games if you work at it hard enough.

Flameman EXE.
Pop-up
Inactive
49 posts

BN2,3,4,&5 on second thought are pretty cool. with the old Flamman ( my name is spelled with an "e" so I'm safe) Mistman, and Magicman from those games are awsome.:D

Morphman
Niz-Da
2646 posts

Red Sun was my first, but I liked BN3 Blue best. ToC and ToP are equal to me, and are third. Second, or maybe even surpassing BN3 Blue at the moment, is BN6 Greiga version in Japanese, even though I constantly need a walkthrough. I never REALLY liked 2, and I though 1 sucked. What's TR anyways?

All hail the Supreme Comrade Cossack!

⚠ Notice: Undefined index: signature in /home/inter/public_html/mboard/sources/classes/CPost.php on line 246
#0 in /home/inter/public_html/mboard/topic.php on line 294: CPost::::::output
Unknown
Deleted account

Post redacted

saiyanprince5
Wandering Returner
Inactive
528 posts

BN3 blue was the collest so far for me! Shadow style was so cool! *shoots imaginary buster*

Ribitta
Rampant
Inactive
1303 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by saiyanprince5
BN3 blue was the collest so far for me! Shadow style was so cool! *shoots imaginary buster*

uggh, I hate shadow style, the invis barely lasts, takes forever to charge, and doesn't do much damage, shadow style really only keeps you alive but isn't good for deleting

im odd
magic the gathing
Inactive
67 posts

Bn3 blue version all the way! [spoiler]only one I got lol

Hi ^^ Magic the gathering is a cool card game ^^

im odd
magic the gathing
Inactive
67 posts

uggh, I hate shadow style, the invis barely lasts, takes forever to charge, and doesn't do much damage, shadow style really only keeps you alive but isn't good for deleting [/quote] Whaat!!! How could you hate shadow style! I think you should get a straightjacket and a room thats all foamy *calls mental place*

Hi ^^ Magic the gathering is a cool card game ^^

chaotix07
Undernet King
Inactive
77 posts

MMBN 3:white is the best!

even if Megaman died at the end still the plot is GooD!:):D

AimMan v2.5
Superstar!
Inactive
2429 posts

I like the new ones best. I think BN5 was better than BN4. I... I really want to talk about why. But I don't want to incite more souls vs. styles arguments.

I liked the older ones too, of course, and the were great at the time because they were fresh off the skillet. I like the way the new ones do BN better though.

Join the DevART Megaman Legends Club:
http://megaman-legends-club.deviantart.com

saiyanprince5
Wandering Returner
Inactive
528 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by chaotix07

Thank you now that game actually had a plot!

Dark Zero
Master Mavrick Hunter
Inactive
18 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by chaotix07

I love Ground-type styles o_o

You WILL feel the wrath of Zero

ChaosTrigger
Shadow Navi
Inactive
13 posts

1: BN3:Blue because it kicked ass with better style changes, Navi Customization, better overall assortment of chips, awesome gameplay and story, and... just overall kicked ass and took names.

2: BN6:G because it was better then the previous two, the DoubleSouls were replaced with Crosses that lasted the whole match, BeastOut was pretty cool, BeastCross was better, the fact that you could actually fight Bass three different times in a single game, and just overall story was pretty good. Not saying it couldn't be better, but it was pretty good none-the-less.

3: BN2
4: BN5
5: BN1
6: MMNT
7: BN4 - because it sucked.

Black Dranzer.exe
World Traveler
Inactive
2838 posts

Why does everyone hate BN4 though, it had a decent plot and the second (If no The) Hardest boss in MMBN history...?

Hey beautiful people, you're better off trying to e-mail me than message me on here.

ChaosTrigger
Shadow Navi
Inactive
13 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Black Dranzer.exe
Why does everyone hate BN4 though, it had a decent plot and the second (If no The) Hardest boss in MMBN history...?

The story and battle system were alright. It's everything else that they've done to the game that's made it feel like it was lagging behind all the others. Net Squares disappeared, the town's redone, the music feels out of place compared to the first three, the translation was shotty at points, the game throws in some oddities that feel irrelevant as compared to the series, it feels they've completely downplayed the NaviCustomizer, and then there are those people who dislike the whole random "episodic" feel to the tournaments. There's also the other group of people who are pissed over the Style Change/Double Soul switch. I myself don't mind them, but I do feel like this game was definitely lacking compared to the rest.

Dark Zero
Master Mavrick Hunter
Inactive
18 posts

I like the new navis in bn4, but 3 kicks butt! Like I said before, bn3 rocks because they came out with a style that is available specificly to that game. In 3 they could have made bass harder, though. :) :mad:

You WILL feel the wrath of Zero