Interordi.com:

Interordi.com Message Board
Login:
Username: Password:
User options:

New topic Reply

Topic: Funny incidents at home, Milk out nose anyone?

Pages: 1 2

Flameman EXE.
Pop-up

Stream: Just call me "Pop-Up"!
Posted on March 7, 2006 at 12:15:53 [Post link]

The funnmiest thing that happened at my house back when I lived in Chicago was when my cousin made my brother laugh while he was drinking milk. That stuff shot out of his nose like 10 or 15 feet. We laughed for like10 minutes straight.:lol: Stephen: I smelled that junk for a week and a half. That was him again. Soooo anyone else want to share?:conf:

Tri-Edge
Bobo

Stream: Your FACE!!!

NetNavi:
Kuskus.EXE
Z-license
Level: 1 [What's this?]
Posted on March 7, 2006 at 12:31:49 [Post link]

This reminds me of the time when my cat just went retarded, ok here it goes. My cat was chasing some imaginary mouse and decided to run under the TV real fast, unfortunatly there was no under the TV at all, there was a little part that made look like there was but really you could only go under as far as 1 foot and there was a back board. So any way my cat ran so fast that he hit his head on the back board so hard that he laid there for 4 hours. In the words of Flameman EXE. "Stupid nutter!"

In memory of .hack//Chat I say one last time: "Let's meet again sometime, in that place we love to go. The Root town of Mac Anu!"
.... .hack//kyat....we miss you dearly

Flameman EXE.
Pop-up

Posted on March 7, 2006 at 12:35:28 [Post link]

That's my words alright.:D

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk

Stream: NO ON NO ON NO ON
Posted on March 7, 2006 at 14:36:40 [Post link]

Hm well lastnight was pretty hilarious..

Trying to put up a light fixture with my mother, she's not very good at this stuff mind you. Anyways the screws are very small..she kept dropping them over and over, it was like a Three Stooges skit.

Doubly funny when she couldn't work the screwdriver and kept putting it on reverse so the screws would fall out of the wall..

Triply funny was Necro thinking he was being "witty".

And last but not least, the fact that she screwed the plates on crooked so we had to do it all over again. :P

Shadowfire
The Third Commander

Stream: n00b is not a level... it's an attitude
Posted on March 7, 2006 at 15:32:11 [Post link]

Quote:
Originally posted by HollowTorment
Hm well lastnight was pretty hilarious..

Trying to put up a light fixture with my mother, she's not very good at this stuff mind you. Anyways the screws are very small..she kept dropping them over and over, it was like a Three Stooges skit.

Doubly funny when she couldn't work the screwdriver and kept putting it on reverse so the screws would fall out of the wall..

Triply funny was Necro thinking he was being "witty".

And last but not least, the fact that she screwed the plates on crooked so we had to do it all over again. :P

Shame on you! You should have been more helpful.. XD

My mom is not very good with technology. She doesn't know how to set the VCR. About a year ago, while I was still in high school, she made me record a show for her... it was just starting, so all I had to do was change the channel and hit "Record."
Me: Mom, what are you going to do when I go to college?
Mom: I'll make your father do it.

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk

Stream: NO ON NO ON NO ON
Posted on March 7, 2006 at 15:48:03 [Post link]

My mom is very "I can do it, let me do it!!" though, so I just give her the things and let her mess up, then I fix them later. ;)

Ribitta
Rampant

Stream: An evil wizard did it.
Posted on March 7, 2006 at 16:21:37 [Post link]

THis was awhile ago for me but once my mom put the turkey in the upside down:lol: and it cooked better than normal too:lol:

Unknown

Posted on March 7, 2006 at 16:57:44 [Post link]

Post redacted

Black Dranzer.exe
World Traveler

Stream: At my age, I qualify for Interordi's socia...

NetNavi:
Black Dranzer.EXE
Z-license
Posted on March 7, 2006 at 17:43:08 [Post link]

I have a technology challenged mom. She asks me how to do the following: Turn on the tv, turn on the Dvd, turn on the VCR, open any program on the computer, change the channels on the TV, Raise and lower the volume.

Hey beautiful people, you're better off trying to e-mail me than message me on here.

Unknown

Posted on March 7, 2006 at 17:45:39 [Post link]

Post redacted

Flameman EXE.
Pop-up

Posted on March 7, 2006 at 18:45:39 [Post link]

I just remebered something awsome. Correct me if I'm wrong Wind but I think it was in summer and we were swimming. We were jumping off the docks at the lake as usual. When my oldest cousincomes to the dock with a beat up old bike. He says" alright stand out of the way I'm going to ride off the dock into the water with this bike." I didn't think he would do it but he didhe rode all the way to the end of the dock and off it. I don't think we ever saw that bike again.:P That was so dang awsome.:D

Blueblip
Lil' metool

Posted on March 7, 2006 at 19:04:03 [Post link]

well, umm, i dont have any mom stories (my mom is FRIGHTENINGLY competent), but my brother...ah that older @%^#!! there was this one delicious time (when i was a kid), my brother and his friend were picking on me. his friend took away one of my action figures, and pretended to throw it off the balcony (we were 6 stories up). so naturally i started bawling, when in reality the friend had handed the figure to my brother. now, my brother, genius that he is, decided to add on to the act. he basically wanted to run out onto the balcony and act as if he was concerned etc etc. what he didnt realize was his friend had slid the glass balcony door shut . so, what what my brother did was run towards the door and...SMACK...right into it!! i swear the only reason i stopped laughing that day was because he threatened to beat the crap out of me if i didnt!

ah sweet sweet memories...

and oh yeah, hi all!

[Edited on 7-3-2006 by Blueblip]

Maverick
My face is afflicted with Green.

Stream: Ouch, my thigh hurts.
Posted on March 7, 2006 at 19:32:16 [Post link]

I don't have a funny occurence at my house, but at school, there was this one time that I was walking into class, and we have desks situated all around the room in a circle (rectangle) against the wall.

So I'm used to walking in and directly through that open circle to my desk.

Except one day, Mrs. Cardinal decided to put a desk plum in the middle of my path, and I was walking to my desk and I stopped ...

"Mrs. Cardinal, you see, with this desk here, I can't walk directly to my seat, I'd trip. "

And I proceeded to demonstrate, planning to catch myself.

I walk forward and I stop at the desk, andmy foot slips, and I fall headfirst over the desk and end up actually tripping over it!!!

Flameman EXE.
Pop-up

Posted on March 7, 2006 at 19:42:07 [Post link]

That is funny.:lol: I'm not laughing at you dude I'm laughing at what you did. Another story is my time back in Chicago. I went into my room right, I'm looking around in there to see if my older cousin was there. He says "come in here." I come in and they start messing with the lights and making it look like they are freeze framing and my cousin scares the living heck out of me. It was awsome.:D

Tri-Edge
Bobo

NetNavi:
Kuskus.EXE
Z-license
Posted on March 7, 2006 at 20:17:11 [Post link]

Oh yea, I remember you telling me about that at your house along time ago....or was it at my house that you told me?:conf:

In memory of .hack//Chat I say one last time: "Let's meet again sometime, in that place we love to go. The Root town of Mac Anu!"

Rioni Riishu
Superstar!

Stream: "You've got red on you."
Posted on March 7, 2006 at 20:38:16 [Post link]

At my house, instead of getting those pitifully small containers of chocolate milk mix, we buy in bulk- those greeeeaaat big once. I got the milk out, a glass, and the mix... and proceeded to pour the milk into the (almost full) tub of chocolate milk mix...

Of course, then there's the times when I was younger and stuck the cereal in the fridge and the milk in the cupboard...

The best thing, though, was over at my Grandparents' house. My grandfather had a coffee mug with a powered mix in it. He knew he had to add a certain amount of water to the mix, but he wasn't sure if the mug held that much. He decided to turn the mug over to see if the amount it would hold was written on the bottom. When he turned it back over... he couldn't figure out what had happened to his mix! (Needless to say, it was on the counter.)

-Ri

Kia_Purity
Solid Kia

Stream: Naked Raiden cartwheels
Posted on March 7, 2006 at 21:53:32 [Post link]

Too many stories.

1) This happened IRL in high school. My best friend came over to my house to eat dinner. (Another best friend was there. We were all three best buddies XD) I was coughing and Best Friend #1 was like, "Don't cough on my food!"
Unfortunately, she said this while I was drinking Chocolate Milk and I just couldn't hold it in anymore and spew'd. Her reply was "That was worse... thanks!" I told her that she made me laugh. ;_;

2) I was looking for the same best friend at school and I turned my head. Then I slammed into the concrete brick wall. (The hallway bends oddly so I wasn't really paying attention while I was running. Go me.)

3) This is from last night. I was setting up my PSP for my brother to play on and I gave him a can of Dr Pepper to hold. He took a sip of it and I'm like, "HEY MY DR PEPPER!" and he was like, "Oops."

--Mod of Ioekaki--

Best quotes from IRC:
* DrCossack hits Evan on the head with Zero's thong.
<Kia_Purity> wat <Kia_Purity> "Queen of Interordi" <Kia_Purity> who did that? XD (from april fools '06)
* DragonBlayde thwacks Mega_X with Kia's thongs <Kia_Purity> NOT MY THONGS

Flameman EXE.
Pop-up

Posted on March 7, 2006 at 23:20:44 [Post link]

MAN EVERYONE HAS SOMETHING IN COMMON WITH HTIS SUBJECT... EVERYTHING THAT HAS HAPPENED TO EACH AND EVERYONE OF US, WAS FUNNY AS HECK NOW THAT WE LOOK BACK AT IT.:lol:

Spider777
Banned

Stream: Please ban me Doc.
Posted on March 8, 2006 at 1:32:12 [Post link]

No all caps!

At home?... You would die inside if you knew.

Bye-bye, Inti.... IF Doc bans me like I told him to.

Rioni... thanks for the Final-Zero music..

Dragon Man
Minecraft helper
Serial Metroid Snuggler

Stream: I'm o_o'ing you.

NetNavi:
Raegal.ELF.EXE
Z-license
Posted on March 8, 2006 at 2:22:53 [Post link]

Ooooohhhh I've got some gooood ones:devil:
One of them is posted on my website at this point but who cares...

1)We had just gotten a Black lab (Lucky) and just given him a new rope to play with! So Lucky grabs the rope and swings it right and left while jumping and froliking around the living room like a deer! In the course of this, my dear sweet dog lets go of the rope and sends it hurtleing towards me, when it then slaps me across the face!:lol:

2)My friends and I were eating lunch off campus at our school when one of my friends says something hilarious while I'm drinking my soda! I then proceed to shoot the soda out of my nose! SODA BURNS MAN!:eek:

3) Another funny one happened last Christmas! My dad and I were wrapping a present for my Grandmother, however, my dad had had a few too many beers and he didn't notice that we had picked up wrapping paper that had NOTHING to do with Christmas. I had noticed it but didn't tell him because I thought it would be funny when he found out and...... IT WAS!:lol:

Warning: Boggarts in mirror are closer than they appear!

azreal of the azure sky
pipo monkey

Stream: whatever...
Posted on March 8, 2006 at 2:35:30 [Post link]

1)my older sister tried to high kick the top of an arched door, and her foot went nto the air then she lost her balenced and fell on her back and the whole house shook

2)2 years ago when my dog had puppies. we let them run around in the bath tub and one named sango rolled over and made a LOUD noise that sounded like she yelled "clark" and i said no sango you'll reviel super mans secret identity!.

:lol:

Darkflame
_

Posted on March 8, 2006 at 2:42:31 [Post link]

i got hit in the head with a brick and had to get stitches:lol:wait...thats not funny...let me try again my brother was scooting aroun on an office chair and accidently fell off into the pool

Spider777
Banned

Stream: Please ban me Doc.
Posted on March 8, 2006 at 3:18:17 [Post link]

Quote:
Originally posted by Darkflame
i got hit in the head with a brick and had to get stitches:lol:wait...thats not funny...let me try again my brother was scooting aroun on an office chair and accidently fell off into the pool
Nice.

Bye-bye, Inti.... IF Doc bans me like I told him to.

Rioni... thanks for the Final-Zero music..

Zane Truesdale
Yu Grim Ravenface

Stream: RPG Characters Sins, FireFighters with tramp...

NetNavi:
Schatten.EXE
Z-license
Level: 6 [What's this?]
Posted on March 8, 2006 at 13:15:07 [Post link]

I wouldn't say this to be funny, but it is weird: My cat was able to turn on Microsoft Word on the computer before.

Nightmares are dreams that need re-coding.

Ribitta
Rampant

Stream: An evil wizard did it.
Posted on March 8, 2006 at 17:44:12 [Post link]

No one word replies spider, that is spam and you know it. _report_

and as for funny things, well one time I was with my friend in the car, and I said I talk a lot, and he said you hardly EVER talk arou, wait, thats because I don't give you the chance.

another was well this one really isn't that funny but creepy, a tree fell over in my yard a little bit ago, probably was 2 tons or so, when it broke off it flew and landed 15 feet away from the rest of the tree( because only the top part of the tree blew off) and which is more it landed about fifteen feet away from my brother's room.

[Edited on 8-3-2006 by Ribitta]

Unknown

Posted on March 8, 2006 at 18:09:21 [Post link]

Post redacted

Tri-Edge
Bobo

NetNavi:
Kuskus.EXE
Z-license
Posted on March 8, 2006 at 20:35:51 [Post link]

lol its pretty much like

Ahhhhhhhhhhhoh its you Corey!

Oh is suppose to be connected to ahhhhhhh etc.

Flameman EXE.
Pop-up

Posted on March 9, 2006 at 0:06:54 [Post link]

I just remembered something cool. Me my sibs and Zach were outside in the dark. When I hear something and all of a sudden I turn around and Corey is there and scares the living heck out of me. Also all those times Corey messed with me when I was at their house. He always chased me with something, I think it was a stick right Wind?:lol:

Tri-Edge
Bobo

NetNavi:
Kuskus.EXE
Z-license
Posted on March 9, 2006 at 0:14:02 [Post link]

You know, I always wandered. What is it about Corey that always freaks us out? Maybe he is just naturaly creepy..no offence wind. You are just creepy is all, you scare me everytime you are somewhere I am not untill I get there....crap, now I am totally confused.:conf:

Sakura
Aqua-cadet

Stream: Hey moon, please forget to fall down
Posted on March 9, 2006 at 0:36:14 [Post link]

1. My sister, my mom and I discovered a song on iTunes with these lyrics...

There lived a man in our town, bold and brave and true.
He faced near certain death one day but he came smiling through.
He ate that day at a cheap cafe and scarce did he did part.
When he found himself on a crowded street and though he had to fart, and though he had to fart.

La la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la

He struggled to prevent it, but the urge came much too strong.
And silently the fumes arose amungst the angry throng.
A thousand voices cried in pain and though that was the start. *weird sounds*
Of a deadly search to find the source of the thow and fearsome fart.

La la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la

I'll stop there. o_O

2. Once I was laughing sitting in an office chair and tipped over.

3. At night I when I leave my room to get something, somehow when I walk back to my room I end up walking into my door. Oww. >.<

4. Last Christmas my dad almost set the house on fire. XD My sister opened the front door after coming home from driving lessons and my dad ran out the door with a flaming log. My sister's driving instructor was watching from his car in the driveway... He never came back...

Pages: 1 2

New topic Reply