Interordi Menu
Samsara
insert pop culture reference here
4029 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Orochimaru
Wow nobody's complained about hating thier school food. Its strange though cause my friends complain about the cafeteria food, but they still eat it. In my school it costs 5 cent for a fork and a condament packet(not together). Thats crazy to pay for a fork and condament packet.

Nah, I bring pack lunch. The school's food tastes disgusting and is ridiculously priced.

Smirnoff
Superstar!
Inactive
1069 posts

Ah, I sure hate's me math, Algebra is a real pain.

corte
Superstar!
Inactive
516 posts

The thing I hate about school is homework. I always get blasted with homework that keeps me up until 1:00am.

⚠ Notice: Undefined index: signature in /home/inter/public_html/mboard/sources/classes/CPost.php on line 246
#0 in /home/inter/public_html/mboard/topic.php on line 294: CPost::::::output
Itachi Uchiha
Deleted account

The subject I hate in school? All that don't include lunchtime in it. lol So I guess I hate it all. lol Heck I just plain hate school. I had some bad times in the schools I went to, wether it was getiing picked on, getting laughed at or having evil teachers, I hated it all. Except lunch. lol

Juno
I AM the Iron Pony!!
-1484 post
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Derpy Hooves
Derpy Hooves
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Fluttershy
Fluttershy
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Got all items in the AFD2012 event!
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 18 more

*Ahem* Homeschooled!! :P :D
If there is 1 thing I hate about school it is Math :mad: Oh how I loath thee. Other than that, I think it's pretty okay.

~Juno~

Edited by Juno on May 17, 2006 at 19:43:39.

Morphman
Niz-Da
2646 posts

French. Oh god, those loathsome french. How a foul language they did invent. Why? WHY? Why-y-y...

Oh, and Latin and Greek. Why would a language need words such as they have?

All hail the Supreme Comrade Cossack!

Evitron
Pronounced Ee-vih-trahn
Inactive
650 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Morphman
French. Oh god, those loathsome french. How a foul language they did invent. Why? WHY? Why-y-y...

Because the French had to have some kinda $*&# flowin' out of their mouth, and we didn't want it to be our languages.

I.

HATE.
P.E.

P.E. is the absolute WORST SUBJECT TO HAVE EVER EXISTED EVER. How is knowing how to throw a baseball the 'correct' way from some fat guy going to help me in life? HOW? Frankly, P.E. is just the one hope for parents with stupid kids that probably won't get into college otherwise.

Plus the teasings, tauntings and overall idiocy of all the kids in the other classes in unbelievable. It's almost as if I'm the only smart person there! Here's an example conversation:

"So, how was your weekend?"
"YOUR MOM!"
"...What?"
"Your mom's what!"
"Do you even know what you're saying?"
"Your mom knows what you're saying!"
"...I swear, you're almost as stupid as <name disclosed for privacy> over there..."
"Hey everyone, did you hear that? <name disclosed for privacy> loves <name disclosed for privacy>! You're so gay <NDFP>! Ha ha, gay guy!"
"*seething anger*"

P.E. stands for Pure Evil in my dictionary, don't know about yours...

Or, the poster formerly known as Pri- I mean, rockmaniskool.

metool
Superstar!
Inactive
1861 posts

Math can blow me.
I'm pretty much average-ish in everythin but math.
If someone says a "Your Mom" thing to me, all i reply with is a, "Ok, and?" They eventually give up if i keep saying "Ok, and?"

Orochimaru
Evil Sanin
Inactive
65 posts

I can relate to all your math hating everybody. I think the schools need to teach us only addition, subtraction, multipacation and division. then at 9th or 10th grade they ask us do we know what our future careers that we want. That way they can only teach us math thats going to be used in that career. Theres no piont learning equations if your going to be in a mathless job like a vet,florist,or decorater and ect. Those jobs hardly have but do have some(not that much) addition, subtraction, multipacation and division. Now if you wanna be a game maker, computer maker,6th grade math teacher, or a mechanic they should only teach you the math you should know. I hope you understand what I'm saying.

Image Image Image

Image"http://img108.imageshack.us/img108/3363/patrickstoryxn9.png[/img]

Glacierman
Ice God
Inactive
247 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by rockmaniskool
Quote:
Originally posted by Morphman

Because the French had to have some kinda $*&# flowin' out of their mouth, and we didn't want it to be our languages.

I.

HATE.
P.E.

P.E. is the absolute WORST SUBJECT TO HAVE EVER EXISTED EVER. How is knowing how to throw a baseball the 'correct' way from some fat guy going to help me in life? HOW? Frankly, P.E. is just the one hope for parents with stupid kids that probably won't get into college otherwise.

Plus the teasings, tauntings and overall idiocy of all the kids in the other classes in unbelievable. It's almost as if I'm the only smart person there! Here's an example conversation:

"So, how was your weekend?"
"YOUR MOM!"
"...What?"
"Your mom's what!"
"Do you even know what you're saying?"
"Your mom knows what you're saying!"
"...I swear, you're almost as stupid as <name disclosed for privacy> over there..."
"Hey everyone, did you hear that? <name disclosed for privacy> loves <name disclosed for privacy>! You're so gay <NDFP>! Ha ha, gay guy!"
"*seething anger*"

P.E. stands for Pure Evil in my dictionary, don't know about yours...

Hahaha Pure Evil thats clever.I think only be for the athletes and fat people( no ofense) they just have a possibility to lose some wieght in that class. Now what I mostly hate a is math and the evil teachers. I'm no good at fractions,equations, and decimals and I 100% possitive I wont use those three things after college. Now at the end of my school year I'm going to suggest anger manegment to one of my teachers. They wont be able to do nothing if they dont like what I say. I mean the teacher I'm going to suggest A.M for sent me out of class when I said I dont know the answer cause we were grading other peoples papers and I got a differnt answer. How am I supposed to know how you get D when I picked B on the multiple choice sheet.

Flameman EXE.
Pop-up
Inactive
49 posts

English is totally useless. I mean what is the point of gerund and participles. Just plain annoying. I have finals on that stuff this week on Wednesday. :huh: -_-

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun
Inactive
6449 posts

English? Useless? Hardly. Do you realize that while, several rules are very arbitrary, there are countless others that are vital? Oh how I sing with joy for pronouns, glorious pronouns.

They really simplify things, if you didn't know.

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

"You've never considered yourself much of a music person, which means you'll have a lot of adjusting to do after a high-speed collision with a harpsichord leaves you tragically harmonious."

corte
Superstar!
Inactive
516 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by -Shadow-
The subject I hate in school? All that don't include lunchtime in it. lol So I guess I hate it all. lol Heck I just plain hate school. I had some bad times in the schools I went to, wether it was getiing picked on, getting laughed at or having evil teachers, I hated it all. Except lunch. lol

What he said. That goes for me too.

corte
Superstar!
Inactive
516 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by metool
Math can blow me.
I'm pretty much average-ish in everythin but math.
If someone says a "Your Mom" thing to me, all i reply with is a, "Ok, and?" They eventually give up if i keep saying "Ok, and?"

Hm. I just stare at them and don't say anything while cursing them out in my mind. I'm pretty much the silent oddball in my class. Everyone in my class picks on me for no reason and they hit me for noreason because they know I won't do anything back. Its time I start knocking some people out. [I'm the biggest and strongest but softest guy in my school. But I don't like fights so I just let them hit me, it doesn't really hurt even though they hit me hard. I'm pretty good at math, in fact I'm the best in class. In fact, I got the best grades in my school { I go to an alternative school}. I going to an academy school next year, either that or the honors programs in the 9th grade.

Edited by corte on May 23, 2006 at 19:34:42.

mr.match
Red Panda
Inactive
760 posts

I hate lunch. I dispise eating. I only eat under intense momments of emotional stress. It doesn't stay though. I binge and regergitate it into my bathroom toilet. I'm pretty fat, you see? I need to keep it off.

School just wants to make me feel worse about myself and my weight...

I'm older school than you are.

Zaleon
King Friday
Inactive
549 posts

I hate every subject that doesn't involve food or financial benefit on my part. To alleviate my boredom, I hit people with spitballs and spread gossip.

Yes, if you look up rebel in the dictionary, you'll find my picture there.

edumacation du no gud 4 zal

Evitron
Pronounced Ee-vih-trahn
Inactive
650 posts

I now hate math.

It's not that I'm no good at math, it is simply my class..err...people. I am not their mates, nor their aquatences. (I don't know how the hell to spell that, so deal with it.)

Every. Single. Person. Is. A. Complete. Moron. With. A. Capital. D-U-M-B-A-S-S.

They never stop talking. EVER. I can never get my work done, and I get bad grades. There are only 4 boys in my class, including myself, and there are about 20 people in the class. The rest are stupid-assed chatty girls.

GOD I HATE THEM.

I just wish I could bring a flamethrower into class and burn them all up yay. ^_^ 'Cause I suffer for their idiocy. So they must die. Or suffer. Or...err...stuff.

Or, the poster formerly known as Pri- I mean, rockmaniskool.

Super Block
Servbot
Inactive
33 posts

Well I'm young and I'm in third I say it is math

Edited by Super Block on May 30, 2006 at 20:17:33.

the king of all comics!!!

Glacierman
Ice God
Inactive
247 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Super Block
Well I'm young and I'm in third I say it is math

Edited by Super Block on May 30, 2006 at 20:17:33.

Sorry to say, but for you math is going to get harder.By the time your a freshman the math people will make equations and other crap that freshman and up will have never seen that before. Makes me glad I was born before they did make more hardeer and useless problems. I'm also glad I have only 3 more years in school.

saiyanprince5
Wandering Returner
Inactive
528 posts

Its not that I don't like spanish, its just the teacher. She is the most cruelest teacher I have ever had. Her name is Ms.Pilter or what I like to call her, Satan. :mad:

Orochimaru
Evil Sanin
Inactive
65 posts

Honestly now. I think the teachers are just teaching us that way they have someone to let out thier anger on and to be EVIL.

Image Image Image

Sephiroth XX
Hikari
Inactive
664 posts

I like math because.......... for me it's L1k3Z0mGWTFROFOL easy. EASY.

I dislike Homework, Language Arts, AVID, and well, i'll have to see my High school classes after next year (My 8th grade year, i'm finally a king at my school ^_^).

How do you prove that we exist...
Maybe we don't exist...
-Vivi FF9

http://s14.invisionfree.com/Gundam_Final_War

^JOIN NOWWWWW OR I WILL PWN J00!

http://s9.invisionfree.com/MegamanBNimperial

^Join too

Masterman.EXE
MASTER OVER ALL
Inactive
209 posts

Language arts is a bummer

THE MASTER

Orochimaru
Evil Sanin
Inactive
65 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Sephiroth XX
I like math because.......... for me it's L1k3Z0mGWTFROFOL easy. EASY.

I dislike Homework, Language Arts, AVID, and well, i'll have to see my High school classes after next year (My 8th grade year, i'm finally a king at my school ^_^).

By the time you do get in high school I bet you'll dislike math as much as everybody else. I'll give you a true example. Exponets pretty easy right? Wrong they just invented all sorts of exponets equations. Oh all those Polynomials, Monomials, Binomials, and Trinomials NNNNOOOO stop the horror. I'd rather be killed by some scary monster from a scary movie. Or be eaten by a lion. THE HOORROR please make it stop.

Image Image Image

Glacierman
Ice God
Inactive
247 posts

Quote:
Oh all those Polynomials, Monomials, Binomials, and Trinomials NNNNOOOO stop the horror. I'd rather be killed by some scary monster from a scary movie. Or be eaten by a lion. THE HOORROR please make it stop.

Math cant be that horrorable. I mean its horrorable but not enough for crazy suicide even when your kidding. But honestly school is something people can get a fear from. You know the sign with the schools name in front of every school. I think the o's in the word school should be turned to a skull and cross bones. Cause school is one factor of the root of all evil.

Edited by Glacierman on June 16, 2006 at 22:26:28.