Interordi.com:

Interordi.com Message Board
Login:
Username: Password:
User options:

New topic Reply

Topic: Dead Rising Megaman cameos?, I must have missed the topic for this somewhere.

Pages: 1

AimMan v2.5
Superstar!

Stream: Ask me about GSCOM!
Posted on May 18, 2006 at 6:02:15 [Post link]

I searched for Dead Rising, and nothing really came up. Starting on that note, if anyone has seen this brought up here already, feel free to stop me and own me in the face. :huh:

So, yeah, there are apparently two reported weapons that are Megaman cameos in Capcom's new zombie game, "Dead Rising," which I believe is for the 360. In the game, you can pick up just about anything to attack your opponents with from anywhere in the environment. The two important items specifically are:

1. A Megaman X helmet which, when equipped, will give you the power to shoot high speed tennis balls out of a buster gun.

2. A Servbot mask which you can use on your opponents to blind them and increase their huggability ten-fold. You can see this one in action in this topic.

Yet another possible sign of hope for us Legends fans? Let's cross our fingers and hope so.

Join the DevART Megaman Legends Club:
http://megaman-legends-club.deviantart.com

Evitron
Pronounced Ee-vih-trahn

Stream: Blargh.
Posted on May 19, 2006 at 0:09:55 [Post link]

Damn, that was VIOLENT.

But the MM stuff was awesome. But...Holy mother of GOD...the violence...no doubt that game's gonna get a big fat M on it.

Or, the poster formerly known as Pri- I mean, rockmaniskool.

Smirnoff
Superstar!

Stream: Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.
Posted on February 6, 2007 at 13:28:29 [Post link]

I just thought that I should let you all know that you can unlock a REAL Megaman buster gun that can kill just about anything in one shot when you kill the entire town's population of 54,000 zombies.

Shadowfire
The Third Commander

Stream: n00b is not a level... it's an attitude
Posted on February 6, 2007 at 17:13:06 [Post link]

Quote:
Originally posted by Smirnoff
I just thought that I should let you all know that you can unlock a REAL Megaman buster gun that can kill just about anything in one shot when you kill the entire town's population of 54,000 zombies.

You can. Search for it on youtube, they have video of the full Megaman X armor unleashing fiery plasma death.

MagimanV1.5
4th Cousin to Doc

Stream: Where am I?
Posted on February 6, 2007 at 18:49:56 [Post link]

Eventually the buster runs out and is useless, if I recall.
The megaman X helmets are pretty sweet, although if you're going for laugh factor I prefer to put on the Servbot helmet and fight with the pink lightsaber toy, one of the weapons that only does knockdown (no measurable damage).

98% of teens have made a "98% of teens" Signature. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're the 2% that finds it stupid.

Sage
News reporter
All Business.

Stream: You know, I miss a lot of you.

NetNavi:
UgandaKnuckles.EXE
Z-license
Level: 10 [What's this?]
Posted on February 7, 2007 at 3:17:33 [Post link]

Quote:
Originally posted by Shadowfire
Quote:
Originally posted by Smirnoff

You can. Search for it on youtube, they have video of the full Megaman X armor unleashing fiery plasma death.

Er, were you confirming, or...? Cause he said you could, lawl.

Fight, Megaman! For everlasting peace! ~ :o

Smirnoff
Superstar!

Stream: Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.
Posted on February 9, 2007 at 2:46:08 [Post link]

Quote:
Originally posted by MagimanV1.5
Eventually the buster runs out and is useless, if I recall.

Nah, you re-stock on the buster every time it runs out. It spawns automatically in the security room. And it's got 300 rounds of fiery coolness.

mr.match
Red Panda

Stream: Since when did "P" equal "O"?
Posted on February 9, 2007 at 16:09:31 [Post link]

There is a full Megaman suit with a helmet, body armor, and boots. There is also a laser sword that is very simular to Zero's sword.

The "real" blaster is unlockable by killing the town's population of 54,000 but there is a toy one that fires plastic balls in the movie theatre.

I'm older school than you are.

RisingDragon
Goat Herder

Badges: Lilly Satou Emi Ibarazaki Pyro Heavy Demoman ... and 18 more
Stream: College and education can go straight to hell n...

NetNavi:
WhiteGlint.EXE
Z-license
Level: 63 [What's this?]
Posted on February 9, 2007 at 19:28:14 [Post link]

Quote:
Originally posted by mr.match
There is a full Megaman suit with a helmet, body armor, and boots. There is also a laser sword that is very simular to Zero's sword.

The "real" blaster is unlockable by killing the town's population of 54,000 but there is a toy one that fires plastic balls in the movie theatre.

Which has already been stated...

"Why do you care that I care that you care enough to care that I care for caring?" "Conversation isn't your strong point, is it?"
"I worship the supreme comrade Cossack!"
"OugharagarraaahhHHH: When 'Ow' just won't cut it."
ImageImage

CAPCOM: We put the "No" in Innovation.

ForteXX
Superstar!

Posted on February 10, 2007 at 13:46:58 [Post link]

Well now, that is interesting....I need to get a 360 for this now....if what you say is true then that is one cool sercret.

Vroom, Vroooom.
I'll update this later.

Unknown

Posted on April 5, 2007 at 13:19:35 [Post link]

Post redacted

Pages: 1

New topic Reply