Interordi Menu
Orochimaru
Evil Sanin
Inactive
65 posts

I like orange soda. But it has way too much sugar. I like Fanta the best. Mellow Yellow comes next. I also like all coke products better than pepsi. Cokes better. I know coke made vinella and lime coke before pepsi. Pepsi just copies Coke. Tell me anybody is this true. I once heard Coke was a medicine. Mmmm soda medicine. If only all medicine tasted like soda. What are the sodas you think are best.

Image Image Image

http://img108.imageshack.us/img108/3363/patrickstoryxn9.png" alt="Image" /

SPT Layzner
The Blue Comet
Inactive
1476 posts

Coke used cocaine in their early products, to make sure ppl would be addicted to them.

Personally, I prefer Mountain Dew. Mellow Yellow is a cheap knock-off that didn't last long in Canada anyway.

Black Dranzer.exe
World Traveler
Inactive
2838 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by SPT Layzner
Personally, I prefer Mountain Dew.
I'm going to quote sage in the chat room about 3 weeks ago.
Quote:
Oh crap, I just drank a Mountain Dew, i'm going to hell

I personally like stewarts Black Cherry, and Boylan Black Cherry Soda, that or Vault if it counts.

Hey beautiful people, you're better off trying to e-mail me than message me on here.

Glacierman
Ice God
Inactive
247 posts

Quote:
I like Fanta the best.

Fanta Fanta dont you want one. Wait, that doesnt sound right. Is that how it goes? Anyways. Oro you just like Fanta because you like to look at the Fanta girls. Am I right on that? I like Cheerwine and Dr Pepper.

⚠ Notice: Undefined index: signature in /home/inter/public_html/mboard/sources/classes/CPost.php on line 246
#0 in /home/inter/public_html/mboard/topic.php on line 290: CPost::::::output
Unknown
Deleted account

Post redacted

Mega Girl
Super Fighting Robot
Inactive
7 posts

I like orange soda and cherry vanilla dr. pepper.
I mostly like cherry vanilla dr. pepper.

When life gives you lemons make lemonade.
Then throw the lemons at the person who gave you the lemons until you get the oranges you asked for.

Shadowfire
The Third Commander
Inactive
653 posts

A&W Root Beer, Sioux City Sarsaparilla, Orange Soday is delightful, too.

The Helldragon
Inquisitor of Zork
Inactive
-3257 post
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Got all items in the AFD2012 event!
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Lilly Satou
Lilly Satou
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Emi Ibarazaki
Emi Ibarazaki
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Rin Tezuka
Rin Tezuka
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 18 more

My favorite soda ever is Mountain Dew: Code Red. Second behind that is Cherry Coke.

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk
4806 posts

IBC root beer
A&W cream soda
Frostie root beer

I used to drink sodas but I don't anymore, I have the occassional 7-up but I try to avoid whenever possible. Can't resist rootbeer though.

Sakura
Aqua-cadet
Inactive
1027 posts

I like diet Dr. Pepper, diet Lime Coke, and Orange Fanta, Coke/Pepsi, Sprite Remix (the originial one).
I don't normally drink soda pop though. =/ I could drink Seltzer water for that nice bubbly effect. XP But soda pop makes me burp a lot since I can't forcefully make myself burp. o.O

But I normally drink water, so meh.

EDIT: Oopsie forgot about A&W Rootbeer and Pitch Black Mountain Dew.

Quote:
Coke used cocaine in their early products, to make sure ppl would be addicted to them.

Personally, I prefer Mountain Dew. Mellow Yellow is a cheap knock-off that didn't last long in Canada anyway.

Twas also used for cleaning toilet bowls, correct?

Edited by Kagome_Sakura on July 7, 2006 at 19:16:52.

NightShade33562
Mrs. McNamara
Inactive
32 posts

Rawr.

Root beer, Cream soda, Dr. Pepper, and Orange, grape, and Strawberry Soda.
Sprite remix (the original, the one that tasted like skittles.)is fine by me.

Basically, also any coke that has weirdo flavors. (Except lime/lemon. THOSE ARE SICKENING!)

I LOVE Coke with vanilla! And That crazy Dr. Pepper with all the flavors.

I'm editing for the millionth time here. x_X

I can't forget Jones Soda! Almost everything by them just makes me squeel with delight.

Edited by NightShade33562 on July 7, 2006 at 16:50:53.

Image Image
I worship the Supreme Comrade Cossack!

Rioni Riishu
Superstar!
Inactive
729 posts

Vanilla coke and Goya coconut soda! =D

-Ri

SPT Layzner
The Blue Comet
Inactive
1476 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Kagome_Sakura
Quote:

Twas also used for cleaning toilet bowls, correct?

Edited by Kagome_Sakura on July 7, 2006 at 19:16:52.

I don't know about toilet bowls, but there's the rumor that if you inject coke in your veins, the coke will burn away the fat in them in seconds...but you'll die in the process lol.

Heatman.EXE
The Red Comet
Inactive
1439 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by The Helldragon
My favorite soda ever is Mountain Dew: Code Red. Second behind that is Cherry Coke.

Ah, finally another person that likes Code Red! I usually just drink the regular, though, cause it's around.

I guess besides that I drink Pepsi and occasionally Mellow Yellow. I can take a diet of either Pepsi or MD if I have to.

Quote:
Originally posted by Breakman:
Saturdays: The day Protoman comes over. He doesn't do or need anything, but Roll insists Rock to sit down and talk to him. So commences the 12-hour awkward silence treatment until Protoman disappears when everybody's back is turned.

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk
4806 posts

Any type of cola is used for cleaning toilet bowls actually. Pour a can down in there, let it sit and fizz, scrub, and flush.

You're all drinking toilet bowl cleaner.

Evil Marik
Evil Duelist
Inactive
6 posts

I like Mountian Dew Baha Blast. The blue mountian Dew. Its strange. You dont see them in stores anywhere. I only see it at the local taco bell. Does anybody know why?

Sakura
Aqua-cadet
Inactive
1027 posts

Never heard of that kind of Mountain Dew, Evil Marik. o.O Then again I don't go to Taco Bell. XD

Quote:
I don't know about toilet bowls, but there's the rumor that if you inject coke in your veins, the coke will burn away the fat in them in seconds...but you'll die in the process lol.

That's hot? o.O

Quote:
Originally posted by HollowTorment
Any type of cola is used for cleaning toilet bowls actually. Pour a can down in there, let it sit and fizz, scrub, and flush.

That Blue Pepsi tasted like wind shield wiper cleaning fluid. That stuff was the nastiest soda pop ever.

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun
6449 posts

Quote:

Damn straight.

Anyway, the cocaine was only contained in trace amounts, and was phased out the minute they started tightening regulations.

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

"You've never considered yourself much of a music person, which means you'll have a lot of adjusting to do after a high-speed collision with a harpsichord leaves you tragically harmonious."

Staff Backer Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Benevolent Dictator
6359 posts
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Unity.EXE emblem
Unity.EXE emblem
Defeat Bass.EXE in the AFD2013 event!
Acquired on 1 April 2013
Zenny
Zenny
Unlock all of the main forum features!
Acquired on 1 April 2014
Squid beaker
Squid beaker
Earned all 150 original CL achievements
Acquired on 17 January 2016
Lilly Satou
Lilly Satou
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 25 more

Quote:
Originally posted by Mega X.exe
Quote:

Damn straight.

Heck, they could sell the same stuff with a different sticker on the can, referring to it as a cleaning product, and people most likely wouldn't care. Whatever. :P

The admin formerly known as Dr. Cossack.

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2019!)

The Helldragon
Inquisitor of Zork
Inactive
-3257 post
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Lilly Satou
Lilly Satou
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Emi Ibarazaki
Emi Ibarazaki
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Rin Tezuka
Rin Tezuka
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 18 more

Those are the risks of taking the Pepsi Challenge.

RollChan1985
Lil' metool
Inactive
12 posts

I like to drink the Polar Seltzer stuff.I'm not really much of a soda drinker since I'm trying to watch that stuff out.

Seltzer is soda water and wicked good.

Roll-Chan forever

the_dreamer36
Revolutionary Musician
Inactive
313 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Orochimaru
I like orange soda. But it has way too much sugar. I like Fanta the best. Mellow Yellow comes next. I also like all coke products better than pepsi. Cokes better. I know coke made vinella and lime coke before pepsi. Pepsi just copies Coke. Tell me anybody is this true. I once heard Coke was a medicine. Mmmm soda medicine. If only all medicine tasted like soda. What are the sodas you think are best.

Well, in all fairness to Pepsi, Vanilla Coke/Pepsi has been around for decades. They just didn't make it commercially. That commercial stuff sucks anyway, they use artificail vanilla flavoring. Seriously, just take Coke/Pepsi and put some vanilla extract in it. I've been drinking that stuff since way before they came out with official vanilla coke. Or, you could just go to Sonic, which, I just found out they don't have in some places(you poor bastards). At Sonic they have the real vanilla and they put it in your drink for an extra 10 cents, it's great.

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

-Benjamin Franklin

Black Dranzer.exe
World Traveler
Inactive
2838 posts

Quote:

Does it work on Toilet Rust by chance?

Hey beautiful people, you're better off trying to e-mail me than message me on here.

DOG PAQ X
Mr. Big
Inactive
215 posts

Monster!

vault ok

but you guys...

PEPSI AwesoMo

DDR

321 stars AA
A AA
V ~for extreme~AA
frozen ray AA
...legend of max AA
MAX 300!!!!!!!!! AA

ITG
vertex 96.74%

BlueSilver
Rick
Inactive
835 posts

Rootbeer from a bottle if I can find it... alot of stores dont' carry glass bottled soda sadly.

Honerable mention goes to Faygo anything.

"I worship the Supreme Comrade Cossack!"

Sephiroth XX
Hikari
Inactive
664 posts

Sprite remix. That rocked.

How do you prove that we exist...
Maybe we don't exist...
-Vivi FF9

http://s14.invisionfree.com/Gundam_Final_War

^JOIN NOWWWWW OR I WILL PWN J00!

http://s9.invisionfree.com/MegamanBNimperial

^Join too

Morphman
Niz-Da
2646 posts

Cassis! Oh, I loved that. Drank it more preferably than any other, before going to the US once. YOU R TEH LAME! U NOT HAEV TEH CASSIS!

All hail the Supreme Comrade Cossack!

Breakman
1st Class Purifier Unit
Inactive
1788 posts

Sprite or Orange Crush. I really only drink soda when I'm out to eat or if it's a party. I usually drink water.

For a specialized drink, it's a Shirley Temple. (7-Up and red cherry juice.) Mmm!

I don't like dark sodapops. They seem to taste heavy. I like my drinks light in flavor.

I noticed there's a difference between Sprite and 7-Up. Sprite tastes more lemony and 7-Up tastes more sugary...

Edited by Breakman on July 11, 2006 at 15:26:44.

Staff Backer Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Benevolent Dictator
6359 posts
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Unity.EXE emblem
Unity.EXE emblem
Defeat Bass.EXE in the AFD2013 event!
Acquired on 1 April 2013
Zenny
Zenny
Unlock all of the main forum features!
Acquired on 1 April 2014
Squid beaker
Squid beaker
Earned all 150 original CL achievements
Acquired on 17 January 2016
Lilly Satou
Lilly Satou
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 25 more

It's funny how close Breakman gets at what soda I'd usually drink when I'm given the chance... :hehe: I could have written the same thing!

The admin formerly known as Dr. Cossack.

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2019!)

Tera-B
Lil' metool
Inactive
8 posts

Rather than read all that I'm just going to say Cherry Coke. ^_^