Interordi Menu
Rioni Riishu
Superstar!
Inactive
729 posts

Or maybe the cut the credits short. You ever think of that? SOME theaters don't let you just sit there, you know.

-Ri

metool
Superstar!
Inactive
1861 posts

Quote:
And anyway, Jack Sparrow had the Black Pearl before the first movie

I meant it as, he did have possesion of it for the duration of the movie.
I know that he had it before, and that Barbossa was his first mate and blah blah.

Nasuke
Lead character
149 posts

Greatest. Movie. Ever. Too bad alot of people here don't like it.

3Image

Morphman
Niz-Da
2646 posts

I saw it about two days ago. It was... no, awesome doesn't describe it. And it's also cliché'd. It was SPECTACULAR.

Alright, there where inaccuracies, but I'll take that. The crew of the Flying Dutchman looked creepy... o.o

All hail the Supreme Comrade Cossack!

Samsara
insert pop culture reference here
4029 posts

[quote]Originally posted by Zane Truesdale
If you notice Davy Jones' face and eyes, [You'd have to be really good to familiarize anything with his face] he is the same actor as

Spoiler (click to toggle)
the guy who played Victor in Underworld

Of course, looking at the credits is cheating. :P[/quote]

You mean Bill Nigh? Yeah. He was also in Shaun of the Dead, and a lot of other things.

A lot of people say it's cliched, but I think it's actually really hard to make a not-cliched pirate film since the only thing they have to go on other than the realities of Piracy (which is less than romantic) is the cliche.

I think the film was amazing, though. Not many sequals can measure up to the original as well as this. And it really isn't bad, considering that it is based on a Disneyland ride.

Sephiroth XX
Hikari
Inactive
664 posts

I think davy jones is the ultimate emo. I heard of people cutting themselvels, but he cut out his heart and lives. Ultimate emo.

How do you prove that we exist...
Maybe we don't exist...
-Vivi FF9

http://s14.invisionfree.com/Gundam_Final_War

^JOIN NOWWWWW OR I WILL PWN J00!

http://s9.invisionfree.com/MegamanBNimperial

^Join too

Shadowfire
The Third Commander
Inactive
653 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Sephiroth XX
I think davy jones is the ultimate emo. I heard of people cutting themselvels, but he cut out his heart and lives. Ultimate emo.

But he hasn't inked all his tentacles black, to match the color of his dark soul.

Mr.Mettaur
News reporter
Superstar!
Inactive
1397 posts

Davy Jones - Emo? Disputable.

Now if he were listening to Green Day instead of playing on that Pipe Organ, _then_ you'd have an argument.

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun
6449 posts

Heh, first time I heard that Davy Jones was played by Bill Nighy, I was all like "Sweet! It's the Science guy!"

But then it turned out I was wrong, and this was actually his doppleganger from the Bizarro world!!!11111!111!1!!

But seriously, I did think he was the same as that other guy. Speaking of which, does anyone know what happened to Bill Nye?

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

"You've never considered yourself much of a music person, which means you'll have a lot of adjusting to do after a high-speed collision with a harpsichord leaves you tragically harmonious."

TopHat
News reporter
Not Admin
Hats n' spirals
Inactive
2437 posts
Caprice
Caprice
Become Dr. Cossack's waifu
Acquired on 20 April 2012
Rin Tezuka
Rin Tezuka
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Engineer
Engineer
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Spy
Spy
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Soldier
Soldier
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 22 more

He can bee seen everywhere in Disneyworld, so Eisner must've locked him up somewhere and forgot to unlock him before he left.

Mr.Mettaur
News reporter
Superstar!
Inactive
1397 posts

Oh, Michael Eisner, you and your monetary-fueled slave drive. You rascal.

Evitron
Pronounced Ee-vih-trahn
Inactive
650 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Sephiroth XX

Not only is he the king of the sea, but he is the king of the emos. Some say HE made MySpace.

But again, it's disputed.

Nobody really knows. >>

Or, the poster formerly known as Pri- I mean, rockmaniskool.

lisistrata
Savage Damsel
Inactive
18 posts

i have not seen it and will not see it*shudders*

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun
6449 posts

Why not? Isn't it rather stupid to judge the quality of a movie without actually seeing it?

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

"You've never considered yourself much of a music person, which means you'll have a lot of adjusting to do after a high-speed collision with a harpsichord leaves you tragically harmonious."