Interordi Menu
The forums have received a major upgrade! Read on for the details!
Banned
8 posts

Who do u think is the best cross in either cybeast gregar or falzar

Ms. Sunday
Baroque Works officer
Inactive
89 posts

I have both games.

Falzar
Regular Beast
Spout Beast
Tengu/beast
Tomahawk/beast
Dust
Ground Beast

Gregar
All

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBtgN5U1bCM
All thanks for Slash Beast on making this.

Ribitta
Rampant
Inactive
1303 posts

I really diliked the beast crosses, I didn't use beast out much at all, it was a one way ticket to get smashed. But, umm, Killer? I haven't used it much but I guess the ability to curse the opponent and be able to go in from if them for the attack I say would be an okay combo.

The Helldragon
Inquisitor of Zork
Inactive
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Got all items in the AFD2012 event!
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Lilly Satou
Lilly Satou
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Emi Ibarazaki
Emi Ibarazaki
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Rin Tezuka
Rin Tezuka
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 18 more

The Beast Outs, when used right, can be very powerful. In Greiga, my favorite cross was Elec Cross for the long range charged buster. In Faltzer, I liked using Tengu Cross and Dust Cross interchangably.

Heatman.EXE
The Red Comet
Inactive
1439 posts

I use Heat Cross and Slash Cross, mainly. I use Charge Cross occasionally in order to get more chips on my next draw, if I don't have a better move to make. I hardly ever use Erase Cross, and I never use Elec Cross unless it's a situation where having an electric attack is a distinct advantage.

Quote:
Originally posted by Breakman:
Saturdays: The day Protoman comes over. He doesn't do or need anything, but Roll insists Rock to sit down and talk to him. So commences the 12-hour awkward silence treatment until Protoman disappears when everybody's back is turned.

Morphman
Niz-Da
2646 posts

I mostly used Elec Cross in Greiga, since it has a long range attack, and since there tend to be not many wood viruses, but LOTS of water viruses. (Read: viruses and Navis.) I also make use quite alot of Charge Cross, since the chip charge makes him go MAAAAAAAAADDD... I mean, breaking objects and viruses.

All hail the Supreme Comrade Cossack!

Ribitta
Rampant
Inactive
1303 posts

oops :hehe: I thought he said Beast cross, not best cross ^^; anyways I use slash and erase the most.

Mr.Mettaur
News reporter
Superstar!
Inactive
1397 posts

^ Eh, Erase's cooldown seems a bit delayed to me.

I prefer Elec and Slash myself. I beat Gregar single-handedly with Slash's charge attack alone. No chips, no custom screens aside from the first one.

AimMan v2.5
Superstar!
Inactive
2429 posts

Yeah, Beast Outs definitely get more useful when going up against navis to beat your old best times.

I'd certainly say that my favorites are GroundCross and TenguCross. TomahawkCross and AquaCross are useful in certain occassions (TomahawkCross kills TenguMan with its sword-based charge), and DustCross if you can't find a use for any of the others. I guess it would be way more useful if you cared about P.A.s, which I don't. At first, I really underestimated GroundCross, but when I saw just how badly it owned ProtoMan, I grew to love it. It's probably my favorite now. The Ground Beast Cross is even more useful, since the drill can deal tons of damage and break shields, and is also unstoppable once in motion.

Edited by AimMan v2.5 on July 20, 2006 at 23:08:38.

Join the DevART Megaman Legends Club:
http://megaman-legends-club.deviantart.com

crusader
Robot master
Inactive
65 posts

Ground cross, Tengu, and aqua cross are the best for falzar version.

Join Adamant Forums!!! Come and create a character to fight or join/create an rp.

adamantforums.proboards76.com

ultimatelifeform
Robot master
Inactive
52 posts

Hmm...This is difficult. Ok, not really. the best cross is either Elec Beast or Slash beast. X-SLASH!!!

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun
6449 posts

Damn. I should have remembered to make this topic under the "OMG! Gr31g4 B3457 0u7 is t3h r4x004" title.

Tradition has failed... ancestors forgive me.

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

"You've never considered yourself much of a music person, which means you'll have a lot of adjusting to do after a high-speed collision with a harpsichord leaves you tragically harmonious."

crusader
Robot master
Inactive
65 posts

?What ever. Ground beast is the best for s-ranking anything except BassΩ.

Join Adamant Forums!!! Come and create a character to fight or join/create an rp.

adamantforums.proboards76.com

Wraith EXE
Katanaman
Inactive
4 posts

The best beast cross is definitely Slash Beast, it can do up to 400 damage in one hit, it's great, put fullcust as your default chip then activate slash cross, use the chip, beast out then equip like five *coded chips and attack,

so much power

I am the Katanaman EXE

DarkStar
King of the Underdome
Inactive
40 posts

Here's some info:
GREGAR BEAST OUT:
Have Super Armor(won't stop attacking!)
30DMG + to Null Element Chips
Auto-Aim
Hold down B for machine gun
Gregar Claw:Charge Null Element Chip, release for a Wide Sword and Long Sword Attack at locked on Navis
HEAT CROSS:
+50 dmg to Fire Chips
Buster Attack+1
Fire Arm:Three panels ahead, does 30DMG+20xBuster Attack Level(BAL)
HEAT BEAST:
Great Fire: 80DMG+30xBAL
SLASH CROSS:
50+DMG To Sword Chips
Charge Sword for Soic Boom
Wide Slash:Life Sword Range, 60+20xBAL
SLASH BEAST:
Slash X: Does a 'X' on enemy field, regardless of auto-aim. Does 50Dmg+30xBAL
ELEC CROSS:
50DMG+ to Elec Chips
Charge Null Element for Stun effect.
Thunderbolt:Goes ALL the way across. 40DMG+20xBAL
ELEC BEAST:
Big Thunder:Same as Big Fire, with Stun effect. 40DMG+30xBAl
ERASE CROSS:
30DMG+ to Cursor Chips
Chips that don't stop time are usefull in this cross. If the enemy has a '4' in it's current Hp, Viruses get deleted ,Navis a Hp bug
Eraser Beath Beam: Like Thunderbolt. 40DMG+20xBAL
ERASE BEAST:
Eraser Tail Arrow:Targets enemy. Hp bug for the enemies who lived though it. 70DMG+30xBAL
CHARGE CROSS:
Have a extra chip each turn.
Charge Fire chips for +100DMG
Charge Tackle: Tackle 0ne enemy 3 panels ahead. 30Dmg+30xBAL
CHARGE BEAST:
Sends a Gregar head zooming down the row, though everything.
70DMG+30xBAL

Want...to...Netbattle?

Completely goal-oriented, you do what needs to be done in the most efficient way possible. You never let your emotions cloud your judgement, and you approach any situation with calm, yet strict policy. You're sometimes a bit hasty with your assumptions and this may lead to arguements, but you end up admitting your mistakes and making amends. Almost everything you do is directly linked to your desire to benifit the entire world.

The Helldragon
Inquisitor of Zork
Inactive
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Got all items in the AFD2012 event!
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Lilly Satou
Lilly Satou
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Emi Ibarazaki
Emi Ibarazaki
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Rin Tezuka
Rin Tezuka
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 18 more

Yeah, uh...this has nothing to do with the "best cross".

DarkStar
King of the Underdome
Inactive
40 posts

Just giving some info,
I prefer Slash Cross, it's strong!

Want...to...Netbattle?

Completely goal-oriented, you do what needs to be done in the most efficient way possible. You never let your emotions cloud your judgement, and you approach any situation with calm, yet strict policy. You're sometimes a bit hasty with your assumptions and this may lead to arguements, but you end up admitting your mistakes and making amends. Almost everything you do is directly linked to your desire to benifit the entire world.

DreamSword
Shade.EXE
Inactive
368 posts

Greiga: Slash Cross

Faltzer: Tengu Cross

"Made by X-shunin and slash beast"

Zero29.EXE
Destroyer of all evil
Inactive
14 posts

I thought Slash cross was VERY useful for this game. And the games are called Gregar and Falzar not Greiega and Faltzer.

DreamSword
Shade.EXE
Inactive
368 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Zero29.EXE
I thought Slash cross was VERY useful for this game. And the games are called Gregar and Falzar not Greiega and Faltzer.

I was refering to their Jap names, which I like better.

"Made by X-shunin and slash beast"

chaotix07
Undernet King
Inactive
77 posts

II'l go for slash Cross! because itz very strong agains Chargeman

I only use beast out because it looks very cool...

Dark Zero
Master Mavrick Hunter
Inactive
18 posts

I'll say Elec Cross for Gregar, and Tengu Cross for Falzar. :P

You WILL feel the wrath of Zero

Jennifermylove
BassLord
Inactive
36 posts

Well Bassoul is called a soul but i think its actually a cross. For one thing it never ends and you start out battle with it which wouldnt make it a cross but i think its more of a cross so its the best cross ever.

Before you criticize a man walk a mile in his shoes, that way when you criticize him your a mile away and you have his shoes.

"No, I tell you this only because your hearts are pure. Well, except you Axel, your heart emits enough radiation to kill small animals."

(\__/)
( O.o)
(> < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.