Interordi.com:

Interordi.com Message Board
Login:
Username: Password:
User options:

New topic Reply

Topic: Okami, An artistic accomplishment.

Pages: 1

The Helldragon
Inquisitor of Zork

Badges: Princess Celestia Lilly Satou Emi Ibarazaki Rin Tezuka Hanako Ikezawa ... and 18 more

NetNavi:
DragonMan.EXE
Z-license
Level: 27 [What's this?]
Posted on September 23, 2006 at 22:50:04 [Post link]

Has anyone played this game? It's a gorgeous, unique game set in the legends of Japan, where you have to use your Celestial Brush to draw your way out of problems. It's probably one of the best games I've played this year.

Blazen
Vv

Stream: Fighting is reeeeeaaaaally not my thing.
Posted on September 24, 2006 at 1:16:27 [Post link]

Well what do ya know? I was gonna make this topic...got it today. After the long, yet good intro, I got to play it. I didn't play it long as I got two games today and the other one kept my attention longer as there was more action. Anyway, yeah.

Have those who played it and LOZ: OOT noticed some similarities though? Interact with villigers in an informative way, check(kinda). A mystical sword that casted away the evil, check. It's adventure....check...and to pull it all together an annoying partner....He's not as bad as Navi, but a worthy substitute. But yeah...do I hear LOZ of PS2? I think I do.

Mr.Mettaur
News reporter
Superstar!

Stream: Huzzah!
Posted on September 24, 2006 at 1:22:44 [Post link]

I plan on getting it on my birthday. I have high hopes from Clover, they've certainly pleased in the past.

Blazen
Vv

Posted on September 24, 2006 at 1:28:17 [Post link]

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Mettaur
I plan on getting it on my birthday. I have high hopes from Clover, they've certainly pleased in the past.

Yes, when I was gazeing on the case of the game, I still wasn't sure. Though as soon as I saw Clover I knew I needed it. Clover assisted in the making of Viewtiful Joe...one of my favorite games, only the first two however. The fighting one seems bad, and I haven't played the hand held ones.

Anyway yeah, Clover is indeed a company to trust.

The Helldragon
Inquisitor of Zork

Badges: Princess Celestia Lilly Satou Emi Ibarazaki Rin Tezuka Hanako Ikezawa ... and 18 more

NetNavi:
DragonMan.EXE
Z-license
Posted on September 24, 2006 at 1:30:41 [Post link]

It's true-Clover does good stuff. Okami's a lot like Zelda, true, but is that ever really a bad thing?

Blazen
Vv

Posted on September 24, 2006 at 1:43:25 [Post link]

Quote:
Originally posted by The Helldragon
It's true-Clover does good stuff. Okami's a lot like Zelda, true, but is that ever really a bad thing?

I never said it was a bad thing, far from it accually. I enjoyed LOZ alot and I hope to get the same fun from this, as I have been.

Though the fights to me.....seem a little bland. It's just hit a guy several times then use the brush to finish them. Very bland, I find prgressing through the story funner. Though either way it's a fun and awesome game so far, and kinda funny.

The Helldragon
Inquisitor of Zork

NetNavi:
DragonMan.EXE
Z-license
Posted on September 24, 2006 at 1:47:02 [Post link]

Don't worry, the bosses are better. I just fought my first.

Breakman
1st Class Purifier Unit

Stream: I can fix it!

NetNavi:
Cookie.EXE
Z-license
Level: 4 [What's this?]
Posted on September 25, 2006 at 5:51:44 [Post link]

I've been wanting to play this game ever since I played the demo a few months ago. The only thing that worries me is that I got nauseated (so called "motion sickness") during the demo.

$39.99... I might wait a while, but it's a better price than $49.99 like other new games...

The Helldragon
Inquisitor of Zork

NetNavi:
DragonMan.EXE
Z-license
Posted on September 25, 2006 at 6:00:30 [Post link]

Shoot, I bought it when I bought Dirge of Cerberus. It's money well spent, Break.

Black Dranzer.exe
World Traveler

Stream: At my age, I qualify for Interordi's socia...

NetNavi:
Black Dranzer.EXE
Z-license
Level: 1 [What's this?]
Posted on September 25, 2006 at 18:26:00 [Post link]

Eww, Dirrge of Cerberus!?

I heard about his, I really think this might be a tad spacy for my tastes, at least it's not Katamari God-only-knows-what-edition-2-greatest-hits edition... Fighting with a paintbrush, just a tad ridiculous....

Hey beautiful people, you're better off trying to e-mail me than message me on here.

The Helldragon
Inquisitor of Zork

NetNavi:
DragonMan.EXE
Z-license
Posted on September 25, 2006 at 20:36:31 [Post link]

Don't let the paintbrush stop you. It's a good romp overall.

Mr.Mettaur
News reporter
Superstar!

Stream: Huzzah!
Posted on September 25, 2006 at 20:41:36 [Post link]

Quote:
Originally posted by Black Dranzer.exeFighting with a paintbrush, just a tad ridiculous....

Do the words "Rainbow Oscars" mean anything to you?

The Helldragon
Inquisitor of Zork

NetNavi:
DragonMan.EXE
Z-license
Posted on September 25, 2006 at 20:56:32 [Post link]

Met's got you there, Dranzer.

Zero the saber master
Some guy

Posted on September 30, 2006 at 20:33:53 [Post link]

Well ive been hearing alot about that this game is pretty good im going to have to rent it.But the only thing ive also herd it can get repeteive, and no voice just text but still im going to have to rent it.

The Helldragon
Inquisitor of Zork

NetNavi:
DragonMan.EXE
Z-license
Posted on October 2, 2006 at 2:14:49 [Post link]

So what if it doesn't have voices? It's still an excellent game. I just beat the second major boss (I'm playing it slowly on purpose).

Pages: 1

New topic Reply