Interordi Menu
The forums have received a major upgrade! Read on for the details!
HighMaxOmega
is almost to Epsilon
Inactive
804 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Jennifermylove
No i mean magnetmans operator would die not magnetman and sean would die too so why would he let magnetman crash the plane? I saw sean on the plane.oh and how is seean unkillable?

Edited by Jennifermylove on August 1, 2007 at 16:54:13.

I think that Gauss never knew who Sean was - remember, Sean always had used a cybersuit when he was contacting his underlings. Gauss would never have known.

And if he had, would Sean have wanted to live on longer after such a twisted past, plus his current mental state under the pressure of Gospel?

Mach Jentra: I heard you were dead.
Zero: You know me - never say 'die.'

Jennifermylove
BassLord
Inactive
36 posts

Thats a good point but i still think Sean would have wanted to finish his plans for revenge. And also even if Gauss didnt know who sean was gauss himself would still die so why do it.

Before you criticize a man walk a mile in his shoes, that way when you criticize him your a mile away and you have his shoes.

"No, I tell you this only because your hearts are pure. Well, except you Axel, your heart emits enough radiation to kill small animals."

(\__/)
( O.o)
(> < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

HighMaxOmega
is almost to Epsilon
Inactive
804 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Jennifermylove
Thats a good point but i still think Sean would have wanted to finish his plans for revenge. And also even if Gauss didnt know who sean was gauss himself would still die so why do it.

Who's to say that Gauss wouldn't have made an escape in all the confusion - either he had access to a parachute, he was willing to die for the cause, or (most likely) he was an idiot.

Mach Jentra: I heard you were dead.
Zero: You know me - never say 'die.'

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun
6449 posts

I think he might have been a bit suicidal.

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

"You've never considered yourself much of a music person, which means you'll have a lot of adjusting to do after a high-speed collision with a harpsichord leaves you tragically harmonious."

Jennifermylove
BassLord
Inactive
36 posts

Ya i guess it did say that Gauss had a bad childhood,maybe he was an idiot so he thought he could just end all the emotional pain by dieing for the cause.

That still doesnt explain what would happen to Sean though.

Edited by Jennifermylove on August 3, 2007 at 15:17:50.

Before you criticize a man walk a mile in his shoes, that way when you criticize him your a mile away and you have his shoes.

"No, I tell you this only because your hearts are pure. Well, except you Axel, your heart emits enough radiation to kill small animals."

(\__/)
( O.o)
(> < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun
6449 posts

I was actually talking about Sean on that one. :P

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

"You've never considered yourself much of a music person, which means you'll have a lot of adjusting to do after a high-speed collision with a harpsichord leaves you tragically harmonious."

chaotix07
Undernet King
Inactive
77 posts

A navi or a Human?

Anyways,,, i'll go for Sean and regal!

Regal is wicked sick!