Interordi Menu
The forums have received a major upgrade! Read on for the details!
Zero29.EXE
Destroyer of all evil
Inactive
14 posts

Guys whos your favourite bad guy? Maybe it sounds like a stupid question but I wanna know!

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun
6449 posts

Regal. I mean, conquering people by allowing their inner evil to consume them? Pretty danged evil.

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

"You've never considered yourself much of a music person, which means you'll have a lot of adjusting to do after a high-speed collision with a harpsichord leaves you tragically harmonious."

Black Dranzer.exe
World Traveler
Inactive
2838 posts

Quote:
Regal. I mean, conquering people by allowing their inner evil to consume them? Pretty danged evil.

Agreed, three more words...

Hey beautiful people, you're better off trying to e-mail me than message me on here.

Watcher
Xtreme Mode Activated
Inactive
76 posts

Out of the three in the thread title... Dr. Wily! He's the original maniac doctor out to get Mega Man, after all. That's not my only reason though, I thought almost all of his wacky creations were cool.

EDIT: Whoops, I didn't realize this was just about the BN series...my statement is referring to the Dr. Wily from the original Mega Man series.

Edited by Watcher on January 7, 2007 at 16:06:07.

I'm a Mega Man nut... I own them all, and have them in a lighted display case to boot.
(Excluding the Battlenetwork series...which I detest.)

94% of all teenagers have tried drugs one time or another. If you are one of those 6% who haven't put this on your signature.

TopHat
News reporter
Not Admin
Hats n' spirals
Inactive
2437 posts
Caprice
Caprice
Become Dr. Cossack's waifu
Acquired on 20 April 2012
Rin Tezuka
Rin Tezuka
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Engineer
Engineer
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Spy
Spy
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Soldier
Soldier
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 22 more

Spoiler about Mega Man ZX (click to toggle)
Serpent. Seriously, he pretty much RUNS the world by then, and then tries to take it over.

Edited by Dr. Cossack on January 6, 2007 at 23:04:07.

HighMaxOmega
is almost to Epsilon
Inactive
804 posts

For BN:

Wily - no. He never got it right. And it was RIGHT THERE IN FRONT OF HIM. In BN1, he wouldn't hit the launch btton but instead stalled and gave Lan the chance to kill the LifeVirus. In BN3, he killed what's-his-face, leaving that transmitter chair open for Lan to use. He could have a least disabled it ot something. And lastly, his biggest bump, was in BN6: His entire plot would have gone undisturbed if instead of moving the Hikari family to the city, just getting Lan's dad to go on a business trip - he'd be back with his unsuspecting family, just to have the Cybests outside their house just a few days later.

Regal? No, not him, either. In BN4, it seemed as though he didn't launch the meteor on his own - Duo was inside, coming from wo-knows-where, claiming the place as his. So in BN4, basically he took advantage of the situation of impending doom and twisted it to his advantage. Even in BN5 - he claimed to have had Nebula Gray for 10 or so years - BEFORE DUO AND THE METEOR. Talk about crappy planning - he shoulda hit the world wiht Nebula Gray, then steered the meteor toward the chaos-enveloped Earth.

Sean? Yeah, I guess he's m favorite - his scheme didn't really have any holes, save the MAJOR problem with the "Bass" he made. But as a plan, it wasn't bad. He had Kotobuki well-protected, but it was the armor SciLab gave Lan that gave him that chance. Then to see his whole plot had a reason - not a justifiable one, but a solid one nonetheless. Plus, FreezeMan is awesome.

Mach Jentra: I heard you were dead.
Zero: You know me - never say 'die.'

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Benevolent Dictator
6324 posts
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Got all items in the AFD2012 event!
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Unity.EXE emblem
Unity.EXE emblem
Defeat Bass.EXE in the AFD2013 event!
Acquired on 1 April 2013
Zenny
Zenny
Unlock all of the main forum features!
Acquired on 1 April 2014
Squid beaker
Squid beaker
Earned all 150 original CL achievements
Acquired on 17 January 2016
Lilly Satou
Lilly Satou
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 25 more

Mark your spoilers, TJ! That information is not known as you start the game!

The admin formerly known as Dr. Cossack.

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2019!)

Watcher
Xtreme Mode Activated
Inactive
76 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by HighMaxOmega
For BN:

We're just talking about just the BN series? Whoops, I guess I should pay more attention to what section a thread is in. I just read the first post, and the title of the thread, so I thought it was asking who's your favorite evil Doctor in all of Mega Man land. :D

I'm a Mega Man nut... I own them all, and have them in a lighted display case to boot.
(Excluding the Battlenetwork series...which I detest.)

94% of all teenagers have tried drugs one time or another. If you are one of those 6% who haven't put this on your signature.

The Helldragon
Inquisitor of Zork
Inactive
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Lilly Satou
Lilly Satou
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Emi Ibarazaki
Emi Ibarazaki
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Rin Tezuka
Rin Tezuka
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 18 more

That's called focus, Watcher. It happens.

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun
6449 posts

[quote]Originally posted by HighMaxOmega
For BN:

Quote:
Regal? No, not him, either. In BN4, it seemed as though he didn't launch the meteor on his own - Duo was inside, coming from wo-knows-where, claiming the place as his. So in BN4, basically he took advantage of the situation of impending doom and twisted it to his advantage. Even in BN5 - he claimed to have had Nebula Gray for 10 or so years - BEFORE DUO AND THE METEOR. Talk about crappy planning - he shoulda hit the world wiht Nebula Gray, then steered the meteor toward the chaos-enveloped Earth.

Well, maybe he didn't have what he needed to create Nebula at the time? And what better way to get the information he needed, but manipulating a potential crisis for everyone to focus on instead.

Well, maybe the game didn't say it, but it makes sense... right?

Quote:
Sean? Yeah, I guess he's m favorite - his scheme didn't really have any holes, save the MAJOR problem with the "Bass" he made. But as a plan, it wasn't bad. He had Kotobuki well-protected, but it was the armor SciLab gave Lan that gave him that chance. Then to see his whole plot had a reason - not a justifiable one, but a solid one nonetheless. Plus, FreezeMan is awesome.

His base was incredibly radioactive. The suit was nice though, but I hate FreezeMan for killing FireMan.

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

"You've never considered yourself much of a music person, which means you'll have a lot of adjusting to do after a high-speed collision with a harpsichord leaves you tragically harmonious."

HighMaxOmega
is almost to Epsilon
Inactive
804 posts

[quote]Originally posted by Mega X.exe

Quote:
For BN:

Quote:

Well, maybe he didn't have what he needed to create Nebula at the time? And what better way to get the information he needed, but manipulating a potential crisis for everyone to focus on instead.

Well, maybe the game didn't say it, but it makes sense... right?

He did haave Nebula Gray - according to him, a long time before the meteor crisis - LONG BEFORE. He had several months during the meteor crisis to fight his way into SoulNet, no? And it would have been perfect too - he actually had a Navi then.

Quote:
Quote:

His base was incredibly radioactive. The suit was nice though, but I hate FreezeMan for killing FireMan.

FreezeMan killed FireMan? What?

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun
6449 posts

In the anime anyway, and that's good enough for me!

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

Kutobuki
Captain of The Plaid Ninjas
Inactive
37 posts

Probably Dr. Regal, because he went kind of crazy.

Image Quick! Do a Barrel Roll!

HighMaxOmega
is almost to Epsilon
Inactive
804 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Kutobuki
Probably Dr. Regal, because he went kind of crazy.

He didn't. At least that's what the games show... (darn anime, goes and screws the whole plot up...) He is actually someone on the other side who sees evil as "good" and good as "evil." He's not like Wily, a mad genius, Regal's just a ...genius. Evil genius. I guess his idea was to show mankind firsthand what they had let themselves become, by showing them their evil in Nebula Gray.

Junkman DS
Master of the Junksoul
Inactive
16 posts

Definitly Dr.Regal

AimMan v2.5
Superstar!
Inactive
2429 posts

Well... Dr. Regal does have a beard, in addition to his mustache. That should count for something.

Still, I'm giving it to Wily. I mean...

BN5/BN6 Spoiler:

Spoiler (click to toggle)
Wily seems to have completely reformed at the end of MMBN5: Colonel, then comes back completely evil again in MMBN6.

He's also got a pimp cane. SPOILER!!!

But yeah, I say Wily. Sean was kind of... meh. I just really didn't enjoy that plot much farther than how cool the infected city of Kotobuki looked at the time.

Join the DevART Megaman Legends Club:
http://megaman-legends-club.deviantart.com

Black Dranzer.exe
World Traveler
Inactive
2838 posts

Quote:
For BN:

Wily - no. He never got it right. And it was RIGHT THERE IN FRONT OF HIM. In BN1, he wouldn't hit the launch btton but instead stalled and gave Lan the chance to kill the LifeVirus. In BN3, he killed what's-his-face, leaving that transmitter chair open for Lan to use. He could have a least disabled it ot something. And lastly, his biggest bump, was in BN6: His entire plot would have gone undisturbed if instead of moving the Hikari family to the city, just getting Lan's dad to go on a business trip - he'd be back with his unsuspecting family, just to have the Cybests outside their house just a few days later.

Um, yeah, Wily and strategy never really have mixed before. And your little BN6 scheme is kinda, well stupid, then when would we have met Iris?

Quote:

Um, yeah, welcome to Megaman, where the plot holes are so abundant it could swallow a black hole. And also, that doesn't mean Grey was totally finished before the Meteor.

Quote:

Um, I don't really think Kotobuki was well protected when you could just walk into the building and move some programs around to get to him. Wily even had better defenses than that. And I agree with Mega X about Freezeman. Sean was a badass in the Manga at first though.

Hey beautiful people, you're better off trying to e-mail me than message me on here.

The Helldragon
Inquisitor of Zork
Inactive
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Lilly Satou
Lilly Satou
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Emi Ibarazaki
Emi Ibarazaki
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Rin Tezuka
Rin Tezuka
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 18 more

Sean was even LAMER in the manga. Child villians usually are never done well, I think.

Banned
199 posts

My favorite evil doctor is Wily

1: Most evil
2: Most ingenious
3: Most Catchy

;)

-LAT NAM

Jennifermylove
BassLord
Inactive
36 posts

I definitley liked the gospel kid. He just wanted revenge for a bad past. BTW whats his name.

Before you criticize a man walk a mile in his shoes, that way when you criticize him your a mile away and you have his shoes.

"No, I tell you this only because your hearts are pure. Well, except you Axel, your heart emits enough radiation to kill small animals."

(\__/)
( O.o)
(> < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Bass Cross
Chaos Lord
Inactive
5 posts

BASS.EXE!

I am all of me!
EXE!

Black Dranzer.exe
World Traveler
Inactive
2838 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Jennifermylove
I definitley liked the gospel kid. He just wanted revenge for a bad past. BTW whats his name.

Sean...>_< How can you play these games and not know that...?

Edited by Black Dranzer.exe on July 31, 2007 at 14:29:45.

Jennifermylove
BassLord
Inactive
36 posts

Most of the time i dont watch cut scenes until the second time i play it and i dont remember it telling his name.

Also i realised something. Why was magnetman trying to crash the plane when if he did he would die and so would Sean?

Before you criticize a man walk a mile in his shoes, that way when you criticize him your a mile away and you have his shoes.

"No, I tell you this only because your hearts are pure. Well, except you Axel, your heart emits enough radiation to kill small animals."

(\__/)
( O.o)
(> < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

RisingDragon
Goat Herder
Lilly Satou
Lilly Satou
Acquired on 2 April 2012
Emi Ibarazaki
Emi Ibarazaki
Acquired on 2 April 2012
Heavy
Heavy
Acquired on 2 April 2012
Demoman
Demoman
Acquired on 2 April 2012
Pyro
Pyro
Acquired on 2 April 2012

... and 18 more

Quote:
Also i realised something. Why was magnetman trying to crash the plane when if he did he would die and so would Sean?

I'm pretty sure that MagnetMan.EXE, being a program on the internet, would not have been affected by something like a plane crash.

"Why do you care that I care that you care enough to care that I care for caring?" "Conversation isn't your strong point, is it?"
"I worship the supreme comrade Cossack!"
"OugharagarraaahhHHH: When 'Ow' just won't cut it."
ImageImage

CAPCOM: We put the "No" in Innovation.

MaceMan
Knight
Inactive
1044 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by RisingDragon
Quote:

I'm pretty sure that MagnetMan.EXE, being a program on the internet, would not have been affected by something like a plane crash.

I don't think he was on the internet. I think he was on the computer systems contained on the plane. If that's the case, he'd prolly have a problem if the system he was on suddenly ceased to exist.

Nothing is foolproof to a truly talented fool.

Sorry, MegaMan, but it looks like you
might be stuck up there for a little while more... Actually... at this rate... you may NEVER come down!!! *sob*

RisingDragon
Goat Herder
Lilly Satou
Lilly Satou
Acquired on 2 April 2012
Emi Ibarazaki
Emi Ibarazaki
Acquired on 2 April 2012
Heavy
Heavy
Acquired on 2 April 2012
Demoman
Demoman
Acquired on 2 April 2012
Pyro
Pyro
Acquired on 2 April 2012

... and 18 more

Yeah, I could see how that'd be a problem. Unless it was a wireless internet network.

Edited by RisingDragon on July 31, 2007 at 17:35:03.

"Why do you care that I care that you care enough to care that I care for caring?" "Conversation isn't your strong point, is it?"
ImageImage

Black Dranzer.exe
World Traveler
Inactive
2838 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by RisingDragon
Yeah, I could see how that'd be a problem. Unless it was a wireless internet network.

Edited by RisingDragon on July 31, 2007 at 17:35:03.
Every plane has theos $10 a minute phone things, i'm sure he could use that like a dial-up line, and well, Sean's unkillable... Gauss on the other hand...>_<

Jennifermylove
BassLord
Inactive
36 posts

No i mean magnetmans operator would die not magnetman and sean would die too so why would he let magnetman crash the plane? I saw sean on the plane.oh and how is seean unkillable?

Edited by Jennifermylove on August 1, 2007 at 16:54:13.

(\__/)
( O.o)

Black Dranzer.exe
World Traveler
Inactive
2838 posts

Quote:
No i mean magnetmans operator would die not magnetman and sean would die too so why would he let magnetman crash the plane? I saw sean on the plane.oh and how is seean unkillable?

Edited by Jennifermylove on August 1, 2007 at 16:54:13.

Main megaman villains=invulnerable

As for Gauss, rich guy, i'm sure he had a parachute or something ready.

RisingDragon
Goat Herder
Lilly Satou
Lilly Satou
Acquired on 2 April 2012
Emi Ibarazaki
Emi Ibarazaki
Acquired on 2 April 2012
Heavy
Heavy
Acquired on 2 April 2012
Demoman
Demoman
Acquired on 2 April 2012
Pyro
Pyro
Acquired on 2 April 2012

... and 18 more

Also, next time when you mean "MagnetMan.EXE's operator," specify that. After all, humans and Navis are two distinctly different characters.

ImageImage