Topic: Terminator 4, That's right.

Pages: 1

Ribitta
Rampant

Stream: An evil wizard did it.
Posted on September 9, 2007 at 6:18:40 [Post link]

IT IS BACK!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0438488/plotsummary

2009, I can't imagine a Terminator without the Governator.

Edited by Ribitta on September 8, 2007 at 23:45:48.

Black Dranzer.exe
World Traveler

Stream: At my age, I qualify for Interordi's socia...

NetNavi:
Black Dranzer.EXE
Z-license
Level: 1 [What's this?]
Posted on September 9, 2007 at 13:42:19 [Post link]

NO offense intended Ribbi, but I want a source better than IMD.

Hey beautiful people, you're better off trying to e-mail me than message me on here.

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

Badges: Princess Celestia Unity.EXE emblem Zenny Squid beaker Lilly Satou ... and 25 more
Stream: Season's Greetings!

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Level: 32 [What's this?]
Posted on September 9, 2007 at 15:03:24 [Post link]

Ah, come on... Terminator 3 wrapped up things nicely. I'm not convinced that a sequel would really add to the story in a positive way.

The admin formerly known as Dr. Cossack.

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2019!)

Ribitta
Rampant

Posted on September 9, 2007 at 15:25:58 [Post link]

How about this?

Or this...

I'll find more sources if you need me too <.<

The Helldragon
Inquisitor of Zork

Badges: Princess Celestia Lilly Satou Emi Ibarazaki Rin Tezuka Hanako Ikezawa ... and 18 more

NetNavi:
DragonMan.EXE
Z-license
Level: 27 [What's this?]
Posted on September 9, 2007 at 15:46:01 [Post link]

Quote:
Originally posted by Dr. Cossack
Ah, come on... Terminator 3 wrapped up things nicely. I'm not convinced that a sequel would really add to the story in a positive way.

Ah, but you forget that Terminator 3 sucked (especially the ending) and wasn't really neccessary in terms of plot.

Breakman
1st Class Purifier Unit

Stream: I can fix it!

NetNavi:
Cookie.EXE
Z-license
Level: 4 [What's this?]
Posted on September 9, 2007 at 17:04:40 [Post link]

I think I did hear about a Terminator 4 movie a while back... I don't know why they would make another one...

It's going to be like the new Indiana Jones movie. Sure, they will have the star role filled by Ford, but who would want to see an old man Indie with a cane running from giant boulders?

Good movies from the 80s should not be stretched out like this...

Necro
Hail to the King, baby!

Stream: If you haven't heard, I'm the best
Posted on September 9, 2007 at 19:47:22 [Post link]

Before Indy walks with a cain they should just attach wires to Harrison Ford and have him float all over the place. It's Harrison Ford, I'd believe it: he could take on gravity itself to save the day!

-----

I dunno, I wasn't a big fan of Terminator 3. The plot contradicted the first two movies abit too much for my liking. There was some alright action but some of it felt rehashed - I'll expect the same from the fourth movie as well.

Smirnoff
Superstar!

Stream: Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.
Posted on September 10, 2007 at 0:21:10 [Post link]

A Terminator film without Ahnuld is destined to phail.

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

Badges: Princess Celestia Unity.EXE emblem Zenny Squid beaker Lilly Satou ... and 25 more

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Posted on September 10, 2007 at 1:51:58 [Post link]

Quote:
Originally posted by The Helldragon
Ah, but you forget that Terminator 3 sucked (especially the ending) and wasn't really neccessary in terms of plot.

That's your opinion. :) I didn't forget anything here: I liked the movie when I first saw it, and my opinion hasn't changed since. I especially enjoyed the ending, personally. It was far more dramatic than what most movies give us nowadays.

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2019!)

The Helldragon
Inquisitor of Zork

Badges: Princess Celestia Lilly Satou Emi Ibarazaki Rin Tezuka Hanako Ikezawa ... and 18 more

NetNavi:
DragonMan.EXE
Z-license
Level: 27 [What's this?]
Posted on September 10, 2007 at 1:57:33 [Post link]

Personally, it just failed to live up to 2.

metool
Superstar!

Stream: Tired.
Posted on September 10, 2007 at 4:44:16 [Post link]

A four? geeze.
I thought Three was the end of everything. :S
Oh well. Guess i'll need to put this on my list of what to watch in the future.

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun

Posted on September 11, 2007 at 0:14:46 [Post link]

Quote:

That's what people said about 2.

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

"You've never considered yourself much of a music person, which means you'll have a lot of adjusting to do after a high-speed collision with a harpsichord leaves you tragically harmonious."

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Posted on September 11, 2007 at 1:09:59 [Post link]

Quote:
Originally posted by Mega X.exe
Quote:

That's what people said about 2.

But since I've never seen the first one, I can't claim that T2 was a decent sequel plot-wise. On the other hand, I can relate to the modified future as seen in T3, caused by the events of T2.

Ribitta
Rampant

Posted on September 11, 2007 at 5:05:49 [Post link]

I think you guys are forgetting that this is the Terminator series! Plot is hardly half of it! Its the awesomeness of watching cyborgs beat the odds and use amazing technology to destroy things! Who cares what it's about!

lol... anyways, agree to disagree about T3 being a good movie... anyone?

Phatman Dover
[REDACTED]

Stream: HQ, my hat looks like a muffin, over.

NetNavi:
Atomsk.EXE
Z-license
Level: 8 [What's this?]
Posted on September 14, 2007 at 17:43:37 [Post link]

I'll agree to disagree, sure. I don't personally consider T3 as canon; it lacks James Cameron as director and creator.

T2 to me wrapped things up very nicely, on a hopeful note. Besides, they destroyed EVERYTHING...I don't know how they could get any plans for Skynet. Not to mention the horrible time paradox in T3, where Skynet pretty much INFECTS ITSELF. How can it become super-intelligent in the past, IF IT'S NOT INFECTED?

My brain! :huh:

Reality swirled in a wholly blue manner, revealing absolutely nothing of merit. Things flashed madly in and out of existence like some entirely other sort of phenomena. On a whim, Kurt Vonnegut imploded, taking a sizeable hunk of Massachusetts with him. However, seeing as Massachusetts wasn't entirely sure it existed, the chunk wasn't all that big.

axl z
Gundamn

Stream: Im not fireing my lazer.......
Posted on September 15, 2007 at 0:08:45 [Post link]

Are you sure your not thinking of the sara conner chronnicols?

Pages: 1

New topic Reply