Interordi.com:

Interordi.com Message Board
Login:
Username: Password:
User options:

New topic Reply

Topic: Weekly Discussion, talk about your current...

Pages: 1 ... 7 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 25 ... 31 ... 37 ... 41

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

Badges: Princess Celestia Unity.EXE emblem Zenny Squid beaker Lilly Satou ... and 25 more
Stream: Season's Greetings!

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Level: 32 [What's this?]
Posted on March 22, 2010 at 1:06:28 [Post link]

After the tiger and the jaguar, I'm tempted to continue the trend with a dolphin. ;)

More seriously, though, this is a difficult question. Without thinking about this for hours, I'm tempted to say either a sea otter, or a beaver. That way, I get to explore the bottom of seas/rivers, and I get to use tools/build things. Not a bad trade-off, I'd say!

The admin formerly known as Dr. Cossack.

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2019!)

Arkane
Archangel

NetNavi:
Evangale.EXE
Z-license
Level: 69 [What's this?]
Posted on March 22, 2010 at 12:57:11 [Post link]

I say anything that can fly. Something like a hawk, or an eagle, or a falcon, or even an owl.

As a bonus, I could bombard those on the ground with my poop.

Morphman
Niz-Da

Stream: Arumon=Dog?

NetNavi:
Mewy.EXE
Z-license
Level: 35 [What's this?]
Posted on March 22, 2010 at 16:02:21 [Post link]

A trilobite. Just as long as I don't end up in a lab.

Otherwise a tiger, despite how tempting exploring the sky's heights and the sea's depths might be.

All hail the Supreme Comrade Cossack!

Yllisos Zanon
Free Lance Bestiality

Stream: Are you sure you wanna know
Posted on March 29, 2010 at 20:33:15 [Post link]

I would either say the Komodo Dragon, because I could eat any living creature I want. Or the Liger, just for the sake of being a rare animal.

As far as the new discussion, despite it being a little late...

I thought we could talk about a movie before it comes out in theaters. Clash of the Titans, the new one.

For those who don't know, the original movie was very cool. The storyline is great, cool actions scenes. Except for the crappy special effects. I just hope that this new one, will remain true to the story. The graphics, what more can I say, besides :D

Their coming to take me away, hee hee haw haw hoo hoo
----------------------
You cannot kill what you did not create

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

Badges: Princess Celestia Unity.EXE emblem Zenny Squid beaker Lilly Satou ... and 25 more

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Posted on March 30, 2010 at 2:08:52 [Post link]

All I've seen is a 30 seconds trailer on TV, so I don't really know what to expect out of it. Maybe I'll go see it along with some coworkers, we talked about that last week.

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2019!)

Yllisos Zanon
Free Lance Bestiality

Posted on April 5, 2010 at 3:39:10 [Post link]

New Discussion.........

If you had a chance to create your own medieval weaponry, what unique traits would you add to them.

I'll post mine later. ;)

----------------------

Morphman
Niz-Da

NetNavi:
Mewy.EXE
Z-license
Posted on April 7, 2010 at 10:27:05 [Post link]

First off... Clash of the Titans was awesome. 'Nuff said.

Medieval weaponry... probably enhance it with modern age stuff so that it's got an electric charge to it.

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Posted on April 8, 2010 at 0:56:06 [Post link]

Something doused in poison. If you don't get him on the first hit, you'll still win eventually...!

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun

Posted on April 8, 2010 at 4:59:07 [Post link]

Quote:
Originally posted by Yllisos Zanon
New Discussion.........

If you had a chance to create your own medieval weaponry, what unique traits would you add to them.

I'll post mine later. ;)

Barbed hooks, but only on disposable weapons that I can use and then retrieve after the fight; it would probably get caught at some point and slow me down if it was on my main weapon. If I had modern technology, I'd probably add a rapidly vibrating chainsaw like blade or run a current through it. If I can't use modern equipment but can use modern knowledge, I'd try and incorporate modern forging techniques and metallurgy to give myself an edge.

That, and I'd use a gun.

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

"You've never considered yourself much of a music person, which means you'll have a lot of adjusting to do after a high-speed collision with a harpsichord leaves you tragically harmonious."

Samsara
insert pop culture reference here

Posted on April 9, 2010 at 10:31:21 [Post link]

Quote:
Originally posted by Yllisos Zanon
New Discussion.........

I'll post mine later. ;)

In urban areas women carry mace because the risk of being attacked is so high.

Edited by Samsara on April 9, 2010 at 11:31:33.

Yllisos Zanon
Free Lance Bestiality

Posted on April 9, 2010 at 20:36:06 [Post link]

Twin-Maced Shields = A shield for each arm. In front of the knuckle area are two non-spiked maces, each attached on chains. When a triggered is pushed the maces are extended and maneuverable. The Tip of the Maces have two big daggers, of even length. So, when the maces are not extracted, it looks like you have two huge claws.

Hammer Sickle = A long poled axe, the tip on one side is a curved scythe, the other side with a blunt hammer. The tip is connected to chains. When triggered, the tip becomes longer. Chain is inside the pole, so the weapon literally doubles in length.

Titan Dagger = A sword with a spiral jagged edge. Think down the lines of a drill, with uneven blades. The trigger on this weapon acts more like a pump. The more you pump it, the faster the drill spins. Pushing and holding it down does not work. It only acts as one pump.

----------------------

Yllisos Zanon
Free Lance Bestiality

Posted on April 12, 2010 at 4:21:49 [Post link]

Something dwells, for a new discussion...

South Park, for those who have seen the cartoons. Talk about your favorite and least favorite episodes. What do you think of the new season so far?

----------------------

MegamanZero66
PS3 Trophy betch.

Stream: Ezio! <3
Posted on April 12, 2010 at 4:42:52 [Post link]

Ehhh, I watch it when there's not really anything else on, I just saw the Facebook one, wasn't that bad but you can't beat the classics.

Morphman
Niz-Da

NetNavi:
Mewy.EXE
Z-license
Posted on April 12, 2010 at 11:39:54 [Post link]

I don't really watch South Park on a regular basis. I've watched it at friends' places a couple of times, and sometimes it came on here, but usually something better is on. I thought the World of Warcraft and the anime episode were pretty funny though, especially due to how they used a completely different style alongside their regular one.

SPT Layzner
The Blue Comet

Stream: Games of the moment: Gundam EXVS and TF: FoC

NetNavi:
SPTLayzner.EXE
Z-license
Level: 6 [What's this?]
Posted on April 12, 2010 at 17:39:31 [Post link]

Used to watch South Park on a daily basis before, but haven't done so in about...6 years or so. I don't even remember which episodes I liked the most...

The WoW and scientology episodes were hillarious though.

Black Dranzer.exe
World Traveler

Stream: At my age, I qualify for Interordi's socia...

NetNavi:
Black Dranzer.EXE
Z-license
Level: 1 [What's this?]
Posted on April 17, 2010 at 3:16:09 [Post link]

Free Hat, best episode IMO, Trapped in the Closet and Fishsticks were both finer moments too. Worst has to go to that two part Cloverfield parody.

Hey beautiful people, you're better off trying to e-mail me than message me on here.

Arkane
Archangel

NetNavi:
Evangale.EXE
Z-license
Level: 69 [What's this?]
Posted on April 17, 2010 at 13:11:35 [Post link]

Good Times With Weapons is my favorite episode, IMO. It was just so awesome. And that theme song is just such a hilarious satire of all anime opening themes.

I'm not too sure about a worst or least favorite episode at the moment.

I usually wait and buy the DVD box sets, as oppose to tuning in for all of the latest episodes. I have all 13 that are out so far.

If I do want to see new episodes that I've missed, I just go to the TheComedyNetwork's Website and watch them there for free. I'm not sure if this link applies to other countries, however.

Yllisos Zanon
Free Lance Bestiality

Posted on April 19, 2010 at 4:40:50 [Post link]

Alrighty then...

Lets give this Clash of the Titans discussion again. Last time I admit was over excited.

Have at it ya'll.

----------------------

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Posted on April 20, 2010 at 2:16:18 [Post link]

Looks like I won't be going to see that movie after all, so I'll pass this topic. :)

Black Dranzer.exe
World Traveler

Stream: At my age, I qualify for Interordi's socia...

NetNavi:
Black Dranzer.EXE
Z-license
Level: 1 [What's this?]
Posted on April 23, 2010 at 22:59:23 [Post link]

Sucked, I laughed my ass of at the dialogue. Wish I didn't spend money to see it. Suffers from Transformers syndrome and has so much action you can't tell what the hell is going on.

Hey beautiful people, you're better off trying to e-mail me than message me on here.

Yllisos Zanon
Free Lance Bestiality

Posted on April 25, 2010 at 5:45:35 [Post link]

I personally enjoyed it, it had most of the story and elements about it. Medusa... ...I think I'm in love...

As for the new discussion...

Alot of film directors and writers are recreating movies from older films. Such as Clash of the Titans, Wolfman, Nightmare on Elm St. What movies would you like to see remade?

I personally, would like to see a remake of The Creature from the Blue Lagoon. Let Jessica Biel be the main virgin in the movie. :P

----------------------

Necro
Hail to the King, baby!

Stream: If you haven't heard, I'm the best
Posted on April 26, 2010 at 6:36:31 [Post link]

I'd rather see old films get restored and rereleased at theaters like Star Wars than making shitty versions of classics.

But hey. Thats just me!

RisingDragon
Goat Herder

Badges: Lilly Satou Emi Ibarazaki Pyro Heavy Demoman ... and 18 more
Stream: College and education can go straight to hell n...

NetNavi:
WhiteGlint.EXE
Z-license
Level: 63 [What's this?]
Posted on April 26, 2010 at 6:41:44 [Post link]

Remaking classes is very hit or miss... and usually its a miss.

"Why do you care that I care that you care enough to care that I care for caring?" "Conversation isn't your strong point, is it?"
"I worship the supreme comrade Cossack!"
"OugharagarraaahhHHH: When 'Ow' just won't cut it."
ImageImage

CAPCOM: We put the "No" in Innovation.

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun

Posted on April 26, 2010 at 7:29:57 [Post link]

Quote:
Originally posted by Necro
I'd rather see old films get restored and rereleased at theaters like Star Wars than making shitty versions of classics.

But hey. Thats just me!

Can't it be argued that each "restoration" and "release" has been a shitty version of a classic?

I mean, I'm not opposed to your idea in theory--taking classics and updating them with modern tech. I love it, in fact. I've just been hurt in the past, and so I have my walls.

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

"You've never considered yourself much of a music person, which means you'll have a lot of adjusting to do after a high-speed collision with a harpsichord leaves you tragically harmonious."

Morphman
Niz-Da

NetNavi:
Mewy.EXE
Z-license
Posted on April 27, 2010 at 11:57:38 [Post link]

The live action Street Fight and DBZ movies.

Er, I mean... Dragonslayer?

Yllisos Zanon
Free Lance Bestiality

Posted on May 4, 2010 at 2:50:44 [Post link]

New week, new discussion...

Lets talk about the Egyptian Gods, why do you think there are as many gods. How many of the gods do you think were actually humans.

Have at it ya'll...

----------------------

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun

Posted on May 4, 2010 at 3:45:39 [Post link]

Ha, that reminds me of a DnD campaign I once had with some friends of mine. I played a Bard who worshiped the "god of funk", and the running joke was that every session he would switch to worshiping a random god associated with an arbitrary genre of music. IIRC, it went from generic god of funk to "Horus, Egyptian god of Rock" to "Thor, Norse god of Thrash Metal" to "Jupiter, Roman god of Free-form Jazz".

Yeah...

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

Yllisos Zanon
Free Lance Bestiality

Posted on May 4, 2010 at 5:09:45 [Post link]

Shiva, Hindu Goddess of Disco...

I do find it interesting though, lets say Anubis really was a human. He made a mask out of a jackels head that he killed.

----------------------

Yllisos Zanon
Free Lance Bestiality

Posted on May 11, 2010 at 4:24:03 [Post link]

buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.................

time up on this discussion, and onto the next...

The next discussion is a little late, but I have been extra busy at work.

Anywhom, lets discuss the future of Mega Man games. How many more Classic Series games, do you think are still available?

I know it is hard to say, but perhaps someone may have a premonition on the subject. Same thing with the X series. Two series are said to be done fore, the BN and SF series, but I think Capcom my find a way to milk them some more.

Rough Translation, try to predict the future of Mega Man games.

----------------------

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Posted on May 12, 2010 at 3:00:03 [Post link]

As far as I'm concerned, Capcom's attempt to put a bit of life back in the Battle Network series failed with Operate Shooting Star. I doubt that they'll try to do anything with this anytime soon.

You've also neglected to mention that the Zero series is pretty much officially over too. One sequel I expect to see eventually, in some shape or form, is a ZX3. ZX Advent's bonus ending leaves such a large door open...

Pages: 1 ... 7 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 25 ... 31 ... 37 ... 41

New topic Reply