Interordi.com:

Interordi.com Message Board
Login:
Username: Password:
User options:

New topic Reply

Topic: Weekly Discussion, talk about your current...

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 7 ... 13 ... 19 ... 25 ... 31 ... 37 ... 41

Yllisos Zanon
Free Lance Bestiality

Stream: Are you sure you wanna know
Posted on January 19, 2009 at 22:27:37 [Post link]

What do you do for a living, if your still in school that would count. If you have a job or even career, talk about that. I currently work at a Subway Restuarant, because it's a 24 hour store, I work from 4 am to 8 am. Yes, I am more of a night owl than an early bird.

Next Monday will be a different topic. Dr. C. I'm looking at you for a possible Pin up. ;)

Their coming to take me away, hee hee haw haw hoo hoo
----------------------
You cannot kill what you did not create

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

Badges: Princess Celestia Unity.EXE emblem Zenny Squid beaker Lilly Satou ... and 25 more
Stream: Season's Greetings!

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Level: 32 [What's this?]
Posted on January 21, 2009 at 2:44:14 [Post link]

I can't say that I have a lot to say on that subject. You don't have the chance to tell as many neat stories when you're at work compared to school, unless the people you're talking to are in the same domain as you of course. It's not that work is more boring, mind you: it simply means that the schedule overall is more even, with fewer special events, so there's less to talk about.

Let's see if it takes off first before I pin it, okay? ;)

The admin formerly known as Dr. Cossack.

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2019!)

Black Dranzer.exe
World Traveler

Stream: At my age, I qualify for Interordi's socia...

NetNavi:
Black Dranzer.EXE
Z-license
Level: 1 [What's this?]
Posted on January 22, 2009 at 1:56:04 [Post link]

Well, i'm a full-time high school student, but my side jobs are to slavishly obey the commands of a pointy-haired baboon that I unfortunately refer to as a boss (read: the head of the school tech crew department) and to teach tennis to little kids. So, i'm usually busy between one thing or the other. I've got some damn good stories between both of them though.

Hey beautiful people, you're better off trying to e-mail me than message me on here.

God
Not A Feminist

Stream: BREAKING NEWS!: Snape kills Dumbledore.
Posted on January 22, 2009 at 18:49:56 [Post link]

We already have a "random discussion" topic. I found this out yesterday. It's the forum rules topic.

Huh? Since when don't poeple have interesting stories at work? Okay, you work with computers, but in most jobs poeple chat all day! (Or work with customers.)

Edited by God on January 22, 2009 at 12:50:52.

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

Badges: Princess Celestia Unity.EXE emblem Zenny Squid beaker Lilly Satou ... and 25 more

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Posted on January 23, 2009 at 3:49:51 [Post link]

Quote:
Originally posted by God
Huh? Since when don't poeple have interesting stories at work? Okay, you work with computers, but in most jobs poeple chat all day! (Or work with customers.)

I work on tools used inside the company, there are absolutely no customers involved. And if you say that people chat all day at work, it's because you haven't looked at the right places (and I say this while working in a friendly environment).

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2019!)

God
Not A Feminist

Posted on January 24, 2009 at 3:31:20 [Post link]

Or sitcoms!

Necro
Hail to the King, baby!

Stream: If you haven't heard, I'm the best
Posted on January 29, 2009 at 3:27:57 [Post link]

Student!

Exciting! Yeah!

SPT Layzner
The Blue Comet

Stream: Games of the moment: Gundam EXVS and TF: FoC

NetNavi:
SPTLayzner.EXE
Z-license
Level: 6 [What's this?]
Posted on January 29, 2009 at 4:56:50 [Post link]

Same here. Currently studying in networking. If all goes well, should be heading out in ZA WARUDO in 2 years...seems so far away. :x

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Posted on February 18, 2009 at 1:52:38 [Post link]

You know, it can't be a weekly discussion if you don't give a new topic each week, or at least a reminder... ;)

Arkane
Archangel

NetNavi:
Evangale.EXE
Z-license
Level: 69 [What's this?]
Posted on February 18, 2009 at 2:16:38 [Post link]

I'm a part-time student. I have to complete the current course I'm taking, plus another, in order to reach my next destination: Game Development.

I'm still not sure if I should take that, or take another course, somewhere along the lines of Social Worker or better yet, maybe study something in Psychology.

Yllisos Zanon
Free Lance Bestiality

Posted on February 22, 2009 at 1:18:41 [Post link]

My bad Doc...

I've been extra busy with my job, long graveyard shifts.

New Discussion, are you old enough to drink alcohol? If so, what are your favorite drinks. Mine are:
-Jagiermeister shot followed by Sunny D shot
-Captain Morgan's Tatoo (dark rum) and Barqs Rootbeer, 1/2 n' 1/2 in a tall glass, one-third filled with ice.
--edit--
Almost forgot Beer Battered Pancakes

Edited by Yllisos Zanon on February 22, 2009 at 1:25:33.

----------------------

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Posted on February 22, 2009 at 4:42:44 [Post link]

I'm old enough, but I'm not a big fan of the stuff.

When I do take something, I tend to prefer the drinks that mix the alcohol with something else (example: Pina Colada). Some brands of ice cider are pretty good, too.

SPT Layzner
The Blue Comet

Stream: Games of the moment: Gundam EXVS and TF: FoC

NetNavi:
SPTLayzner.EXE
Z-license
Level: 6 [What's this?]
Posted on February 22, 2009 at 16:23:02 [Post link]

Yes, Ice Cider is pretty good.

One of my friends makes drinks mixed with fruit juice and all...and I don't even taste the alcohol. So I drink that a lot...and end up dead drunk. Not funny the following day though.

Morphman
Niz-Da

Stream: Arumon=Dog?

NetNavi:
Mewy.EXE
Z-license
Level: 35 [What's this?]
Posted on February 22, 2009 at 16:58:19 [Post link]

I'm old enough to drink, but when I drink something alcoholic, I taste the alcohol so much I usually don't like it a whole lot.

All hail the Supreme Comrade Cossack!

Yllisos Zanon
Free Lance Bestiality

Posted on February 23, 2009 at 1:04:28 [Post link]

Beer...

I am very picky on the beer I drink anymore, Mickey's Malt Liquer and Guiness. Dark beer in general I don't mind.

Wild Turkey 101 and Code Red Mountain Dew, is another favorite shot combo.

----------------------

God
Not A Feminist

Posted on February 23, 2009 at 7:39:16 [Post link]

Quote:
Originally posted by Yllisos Zanon
are you old enough to drink alcohol?

Well, yes, I'm preety sure most of us are older then two years old... not that you can't actually drink long before that.

Beer is disgusting, except that supposedly beer which is beer and not ale is better, but I've never had any. I don't like Rum although it is very good in cookies and tastes like butterscotch (in cookies), and the one which actually has some alochol in it (as opposed to wine) which I tried and liked was tequila... crapiness I still left that at the post office (didn't want them thinking I was an alcoholic or something if the police showed up there while I was sleeping - the bottle was free).

Yllisos Zanon
Free Lance Bestiality

Posted on February 23, 2009 at 15:45:18 [Post link]

I guess I should of asked if your old enough, to buy alcohol?

I usually drink on special occasions or if it's been awhile. Heck, I didn't start any kind of drinking til around my 21st birthday.

Iced Cider is good and all, but the Long Island Iced Tea will, temporarily, take you to a happier place.

--------------------------
Last night, I had a dream I drank the worlds biggest Margarita. This mornin, I found salt on the toilet seat. Thank God I Didn't Eat The Worm out of there.
--------------------------
A joke made by Larry the Cable Guy. Makes me laugh every time I hear it.

----------------------

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk

Stream: NO ON NO ON NO ON
Posted on February 27, 2009 at 15:37:03 [Post link]

Doc drinks girly alcohol beverages...somehow I always knew

I like vodka myself, and champagne.

Yllisos Zanon
Free Lance Bestiality

Posted on February 27, 2009 at 19:54:07 [Post link]

Another thing I like about rum and burben. You can use it for cooking, for an example, I have actually tried Honey Rum Sponge Cake, Jagiermeister and Pinapple Ice Cream.

When it comes to whine, I only drink red.

----------------------

Black Dranzer.exe
World Traveler

NetNavi:
Black Dranzer.EXE
Z-license
Posted on February 28, 2009 at 4:06:56 [Post link]

Legally in America? No.

Have I? Why yes, i've been out of the country enough times to sample a good amount of alcohol, and I technically have had a alcohol stateside before too. My personal preference is Sangria (Fruit Punch, Brandy, Red Wine, possibly Sugar), but past two times i've been in Jamaica i've developed a bit of a taste for Rum and Coke as well as Gatorade and Vodka.

Hey beautiful people, you're better off trying to e-mail me than message me on here.

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Posted on February 28, 2009 at 4:56:02 [Post link]

Gatorade and Vodka? Sounds like a nasty mix. Rum and Coke is a classic though, especially in Cuba!

Yllisos Zanon
Free Lance Bestiality

Posted on February 28, 2009 at 5:39:51 [Post link]

New Discussion:
What is your favorite sport to play? I'm not talking about watching, but actually play.

----------------------

RisingDragon
Goat Herder

Badges: Lilly Satou Emi Ibarazaki Pyro Heavy Demoman ... and 18 more
Stream: College and education can go straight to hell n...

NetNavi:
WhiteGlint.EXE
Z-license
Level: 63 [What's this?]
Posted on February 28, 2009 at 10:40:10 [Post link]

I don't really play any sports anymore; no where around here's suited for sports activity of any kind. But for me, I was pretty decent at soccer, and I've enjoyed table tennis, volleyball, and a couple other sports I don't feel like naming right now since I'm tired.

"Why do you care that I care that you care enough to care that I care for caring?" "Conversation isn't your strong point, is it?"
"I worship the supreme comrade Cossack!"
"OugharagarraaahhHHH: When 'Ow' just won't cut it."
ImageImage

CAPCOM: We put the "No" in Innovation.

Morphman
Niz-Da

Stream: Arumon=Dog?

NetNavi:
Mewy.EXE
Z-license
Level: 35 [What's this?]
Posted on February 28, 2009 at 15:12:23 [Post link]

Of course it's not a good idea to start with sports when you're already tired.

I used to play hockey for nearly 8 years; I quit when I switched schools because I knew I would have less time on my hands with my study and all. Later I picked up on archery, which I practiced for over 2 years before quitting that. I would like to start at something again, though, and I find Kendo to be interesting to try out sometime, though I'll need to find a place for that. I used to talk a little with a friend of mine about that and in response he said he wanted to pick up fencing; now he is already doing that since a few months so I feel like I'm lagging behind!

All hail the Supreme Comrade Cossack!

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Posted on February 28, 2009 at 20:43:03 [Post link]

I can't say that I'm really big on sports, so using my bicycle is about as far as it gets, outside of some other activities once in a while of course.

Black Dranzer.exe
World Traveler

NetNavi:
Black Dranzer.EXE
Z-license
Posted on February 28, 2009 at 21:16:31 [Post link]

Sports-wise i'm decent at Baseball and Soccer, but my overall best is by far tennis.

axl z
Gundamn

Stream: Im not fireing my lazer.......
Posted on March 1, 2009 at 22:55:36 [Post link]

I like to play Hockey in my free time. I use to play on a team but I had a bad shoulder injury that im still trying to get over. I'v been playing (from time My dad first taught me to today) for about 11 years its also my favorite sport of all time and I tend to wear my home towns jerseys alot (Philadelhia Flyers. If I'm not playing any form of hockey I'm either Boxing or playing football.

TopHat
News reporter
Not Admin
Hats n' spirals

Badges: Caprice Rin Tezuka Soldier Spy Engineer ... and 22 more
Stream: I am VGWuhu, King of Monks http://cloud.steamp...

NetNavi:
Caapsu.EXE
Z-license
Level: 7 [What's this?]
Posted on March 2, 2009 at 1:10:40 [Post link]

Bowling.

Since it's inside, there's no need for the "Pfft, it's raining, can't play baseball today!" or other such scenarios. Granted, bowling isn't really considered excerise like most other sports, but it's still a fun way to spend an afternoon.

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Posted on March 2, 2009 at 3:14:56 [Post link]

You make a good point there. I should try playing bowling more often, I find it fun to play with a few friends.

Yllisos Zanon
Free Lance Bestiality

Posted on March 3, 2009 at 16:04:09 [Post link]

Street Hockey is fun to play in the rain, it's all fun in the rain, til someone gets struck by lightning. :P

There is an outdoor pool and indoor weight room at the apartment complex I'm at. Those are the only sport activity related I can do for now.

I miss my street hockey though.

----------------------

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 7 ... 13 ... 19 ... 25 ... 31 ... 37 ... 41

New topic Reply