Interordi.com:

Interordi.com Message Board
Login:
Username: Password:
User options:

New topic Reply

Topic: Weekly Discussion, talk about your current...

Pages: 1 ... 7 ... 13 ... 19 ... 25 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 37 ... 41

Yllisos Zanon
Free Lance Bestiality

Stream: Are you sure you wanna know
Posted on November 22, 2011 at 0:46:52 [Post link]

And now for something completely different...

Is anyone into Yu-Gi-Oh, the card series? Well, the next topic is, try to create your own type of card.

My kind of card would be called, hybrid cards. One non-effective monster card, one infinite spell card, and one trap card. The three are combined for one direct attack.

Turquoise colored.

Their coming to take me away, hee hee haw haw hoo hoo
----------------------
You cannot kill what you did not create

Daveris
Forum Poster

Badges: Princess Celestia Spy Sniper Medic Lilly Satou ... and 18 more
Stream: Mirror Spock is best Spock.

NetNavi:
WeatherMan.EXE
Z-license
Level: 4 [What's this?]
Posted on November 23, 2011 at 22:09:56 [Post link]

Quote from post #229073:
Originally posted by Yllisos Zanon
And now for something completely different...

Is anyone into Yu-Gi-Oh, the card series? Well, the next topic is, try to create your own type of card.

My kind of card would be called, hybrid cards. One non-effective monster card, one infinite spell card, and one trap card. The three are combined for one direct attack.

Turquoise colored.

Well... I have a friend who plays Yu-Gi-Oh! at a competitive level, but I've never played it myself...

Armored- These cards are immune to trap, spell, and effects. Max Attack-500 Max DEF- 1000

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun

Posted on November 24, 2011 at 22:17:54 [Post link]

Quantum cards.

Basically, they'd be powerful but slightly random. Variable too, as in you could determine the power of the effect when you attempt to activate it. They would be traps, magic cards, monsters too--you could summon super powerful monsters with no tribute for instance.

Here's the catch: there's a chance--one that grows with power of the effect--that the card may backfire and rob you of LP or summon a monster/use that effect for the opponent's benefit instead.

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

"You've never considered yourself much of a music person, which means you'll have a lot of adjusting to do after a high-speed collision with a harpsichord leaves you tragically harmonious."

Yllisos Zanon
Free Lance Bestiality

Posted on November 28, 2011 at 3:43:39 [Post link]

Times up, next...

Next year is the year 2012, the year that leads into Mega Mans 25th birthday.

Do you think that Capcom is actually holding out on the Mega Man games, just so they can have a big 25th B-Day with a huge Mega Man title? X9 perhaps, or secretly still working on L3.

----------------------

SPT Layzner
The Blue Comet

Stream: Games of the moment: Gundam EXVS and TF: FoC

NetNavi:
SPTLayzner.EXE
Z-license
Level: 6 [What's this?]
Posted on November 28, 2011 at 17:07:34 [Post link]

Nah. I think Capcom's done with Mega Man for the near future. Besides, what would they do? Another 8-bit title?

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

Badges: Princess Celestia Unity.EXE emblem Zenny Squid beaker Lilly Satou ... and 25 more
Stream: Season's Greetings!

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Level: 32 [What's this?]
Posted on November 28, 2011 at 17:18:05 [Post link]

inb4 teh haterz. EDIT: Shoot, I was beat by a few minutes!

Are they holding off on releasing games so they can have something ready for the 25th anniversary? No chance. This is Capcomoney we're talking about: they might as well release a game this year, then make another one next year thus making gamers reach twice for their wallets. And I don't think there's something wrong with that concept.

However, will they do something for the 25th anniversary? Unless they decided to bury the franchise completely, which I don't think is the case, then definitely! Capcom has been very good at marking the various landmarks of the Mega Man series. Among others, the 10th anniversary had a special version of Mega Man 8, the 15th saw some special artwork and promotions happening, while the 20th features many games and events in a span of about two years. I don't see them ignoring the next step the way Nintendo has with Metroid's 25th.

Now, what form will it take? I don't know. It could be an entirely new concept and/or series, a new game with a special "Collector's Edition" version, a new music album, a new art book... There are plenty of opportunities.

Edited by Dr. Cossack on November 28, 2011 at 12:19:42

The admin formerly known as Dr. Cossack.

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2019!)

Smirnoff
Superstar!

Stream: Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.
Posted on November 29, 2011 at 7:37:23 [Post link]

I'll keep holding on to the pipe dream of a Legends 3 revival. If Duke Nukem Forever saw the light of day, anything can.

Daveris
Forum Poster

NetNavi:
WeatherMan.EXE
Z-license
Posted on November 30, 2011 at 3:39:04 [Post link]

I hope so; I need a reason to break my stern refusal to buy anything from the company until a Megagame is released.

Btw, the riddle's made. I apologize to you all for this one.

SPT Layzner
The Blue Comet

NetNavi:
SPTLayzner.EXE
Z-license
Posted on December 1, 2011 at 7:35:36 [Post link]

Quote from post #229100:
Originally posted by Dr. Cossack
inb4 teh haterz. EDIT: Shoot, I was beat by a few minutes!

Well, not really hating. Just being realistic about the whole situation. I love Mega Man, but the last games that were released were just throwback to the "glory days" of the 8-bit Mega Man games. As much as I like Mega Man, it annoyed me that Capcom would only release low budget 8-bit Mega Man games...

So yeah, if Capcom were to make another Mega Man game, it'd probably be another 8-bit game. And I probably wouldn't bother playing it that much since I expect Capcom to make sure it's franchises keep up with the times and not be stuck 20 years ago.

Daveris
Forum Poster

NetNavi:
WeatherMan.EXE
Z-license
Posted on December 3, 2011 at 16:53:36 [Post link]

Y'know, ignoring the anniversary is one of the steps to killing a series. Capcom's done that before, if i'm not mistaken.

Yllisos Zanon
Free Lance Bestiality

Posted on December 4, 2011 at 23:39:53 [Post link]

I still think that Capcom of America should take over, the Mega Man franchise. The Japan Capcom are being greedy.

And onto the next...

Has anyone seen the movie, Cowboys and Aliens? I have, in fact, I am greatly considering on buying it. What does everyone else think of the movie?

----------------------

SPT Layzner
The Blue Comet

NetNavi:
SPTLayzner.EXE
Z-license
Posted on December 8, 2011 at 5:38:45 [Post link]

Heard it was horribly horrible.

Black Dranzer.exe
World Traveler

Stream: At my age, I qualify for Interordi's socia...

NetNavi:
Black Dranzer.EXE
Z-license
Level: 1 [What's this?]
Posted on December 9, 2011 at 7:05:19 [Post link]

Yeah, it's real bad. Turns out the only reason Daniel Craig is a good Bond is because he just plain is incapable of actual emotions. Olivia Wilde is sub-par, and Harrison Ford is pretty much there to play a slightly meaner Indiana Jones. The plot is bad even by B-movie standards, and the script was mediocre at best. Don't get it. It's not worth it.

Hey beautiful people, you're better off trying to e-mail me than message me on here.

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun

Posted on December 9, 2011 at 21:13:51 [Post link]

See, I thought Daniel Craig and Harrison Ford were the best parts. It was definitely a director problem, judging the jarring shifts in tone.

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

"You've never considered yourself much of a music person, which means you'll have a lot of adjusting to do after a high-speed collision with a harpsichord leaves you tragically harmonious."

Black Dranzer.exe
World Traveler

NetNavi:
Black Dranzer.EXE
Z-license
Posted on December 10, 2011 at 3:21:45 [Post link]

I agree with you though, Mega. To clarify, Craig and Ford were essentially playing old roles. That tends to happen with younger directors who are dealing with acting legends; those directors will always be fans of the old roles and expect that from the actors.

I will say, however, that the tonal shifts did not bother me too much, considering it's a B-Movie plot. I expect it to not exactly be subtle. Going from the grudging alliance theme to more of a heroic last stand is the sort of thing that this movie does by nature.

To summarize, no one should buy this movie. It isn't worth it.

Hey beautiful people, you're better off trying to e-mail me than message me on here.

Yllisos Zanon
Free Lance Bestiality

Posted on December 12, 2011 at 4:40:47 [Post link]

Time to switch it up...

This time around, is about music. Post some of you favorite lyrics, along with who sang them.

caffeine, caffeine, a little speed is what I need. Woo hoo hoo. = Alice Cooper, Welcome 2 my nightmare

You cannot kill what you did not create. = Slipknot, subliminal verses

----------------------

Packard
Was ist das?

Stream: For Worse....Even Nobody Disses Zelda...
Posted on December 13, 2011 at 5:38:17 [Post link]

I like "driving in my car" by Madness. I tried to c&p the lyrics but wasn't able to. Hmmm.
Oh, and AC all the way man.

Nice to see the background colour of the board has changed, btw.

The capitalism of my thoughts................... Nostalgia, anyone!? Ah, never mind.......You're better off not knowing.

Daveris
Forum Poster

NetNavi:
WeatherMan.EXE
Z-license
Posted on December 14, 2011 at 0:37:24 [Post link]

Because what I listen to doesn't have lyrics.

Orchestral FTW

Yllisos Zanon
Free Lance Bestiality

Posted on December 21, 2011 at 1:04:27 [Post link]

A little late, but it happened...

The next topic, If a Mega Man X9 was to be made. If you had a chance to ask a famous musician to do the main theme. Who and why?

I don't know why, but Slipknot has some music that could fit into the X series. "Psychosocial" would be my song, mainly for the Mavericks. They need a reasonable song.

----------------------

Necro
Hail to the King, baby!

Stream: If you haven't heard, I'm the best
Posted on December 22, 2011 at 4:02:51 [Post link]

Marty Friedman. 'cuz hes amazing and just happens to live in Japan.

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun

Posted on December 23, 2011 at 22:37:18 [Post link]

Danny Elfman.

I have no reasons for this.

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

Yllisos Zanon
Free Lance Bestiality

Posted on December 26, 2011 at 23:06:26 [Post link]

And then there was...

How would everyone feel about, Mega Man 8-bit Collection? It would have Mega Man 1-10, 7 and 8 would be 8-bit. Rockman and Forte would be 8-bit as well. I would also have all 5 Gameboy games.

What does everyone else think?

----------------------

Daveris
Forum Poster

NetNavi:
WeatherMan.EXE
Z-license
Posted on December 27, 2011 at 0:26:38 [Post link]

I'd take it... It's a Megaman game, and Capcom's been short on those.

Necro
Hail to the King, baby!

Stream: If you haven't heard, I'm the best
Posted on December 27, 2011 at 2:00:53 [Post link]

Kinda redundnant considering the Anniversary collection has 1-6, and I don't see why 7 and 8 would need to be remade in 8bit.

Black Dranzer.exe
World Traveler

NetNavi:
Black Dranzer.EXE
Z-license
Posted on December 27, 2011 at 6:27:48 [Post link]

Capcom would never release a full set of the entire original universe anyways. You can have a collection of the console games; you can have a collection of the portable games. You cannot have both in the same disc/package. The idea is to always leave room to improve so that your idiot fans will buy another collection of the same game in a few years. It's like printing money.

Also, they would never go back and make 7 or 8 in 8-bit edition when they can cram them as is onto a disc anyways. It would just be too much fan-pandering for Capcom's taste.

SPT Layzner
The Blue Comet

NetNavi:
SPTLayzner.EXE
Z-license
Posted on December 27, 2011 at 7:44:56 [Post link]

They never released the collection of the portable games though...Damn shame too :/

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

Badges: Princess Celestia Unity.EXE emblem Zenny Squid beaker Lilly Satou ... and 25 more

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Posted on December 27, 2011 at 17:23:40 [Post link]

Quote from post #229249:
Originally posted by SPT Layzner
They never released the collection of the portable games though...Damn shame too :/

Yeah, I was just talking about it yesterday too! That one would have been worth getting. I still think it has potential, but I'm confident we'll get all 5 of them on the 3DS's eShop eventually.

I don't think it's worth it for Capcom to spend time making 8 bits "demakes". We already have a very fun, accurate and playable fan-demake of Rockman 7, and from what I've seen, the Rockman 8 demake is solid stuff too. Mega Man & Bass is the leftover one, but I'm not sure it's level design would translate well to an NES-grade game.

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2019!)

Yllisos Zanon
Free Lance Bestiality

Posted on January 2, 2012 at 4:42:57 [Post link]

I ultimately and personally have All-Bit Collection. 8-bit, NES easy mode, 16-bit, SNES normal mode, 32-bit, playstaion hard mode. MegaManX-16bit for ultra mode.

But, anyways...

What do you think the world be like, IF, Atlantis didn't disappear into history?

You'll get my response, later this week.

----------------------

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun

Posted on January 3, 2012 at 4:31:06 [Post link]

Considering it was a literary device Plato used and not an actual geographical location? Not much.

Hey-oh!

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Posted on January 3, 2012 at 14:45:25 [Post link]

^ I'm with this guy!

Pages: 1 ... 7 ... 13 ... 19 ... 25 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 37 ... 41

New topic Reply