Interordi.com:

Interordi.com Message Board
Login:
Username: Password:
User options:

New topic Reply

Topic: Pokemon HeartGold and Soul Silver, The long awated remakes of Pokemon Gold and Silver are offici

Pages: 1

axl z
Gundamn

Stream: Im not fireing my lazer.......
Posted on May 10, 2009 at 16:00:23 [Post link]

TopHat
News reporter
Not Admin
Hats n' spirals

Badges: Caprice Rin Tezuka Soldier Spy Engineer ... and 22 more
Stream: I am VGWuhu, King of Monks http://cloud.steamp...

NetNavi:
Caapsu.EXE
Z-license
Level: 7 [What's this?]
Posted on May 10, 2009 at 17:02:23 [Post link]

Enjoy your watered down, linear regions.

I hate this generation, otherwise I would have beat you to the news, since this has been out for about a week.

axl z
Gundamn

Posted on May 10, 2009 at 17:30:25 [Post link]

You know dude this is one thing I dont think anybody could make me feel bad about. I have been waiting for this thing sence the online game was made. I still find the game fun to this day. To me I feel the 3rd gen is the worst gen of all time.

The Helldragon
Inquisitor of Zork

Badges: Princess Celestia Lilly Satou Emi Ibarazaki Rin Tezuka Hanako Ikezawa ... and 18 more

NetNavi:
DragonMan.EXE
Z-license
Level: 27 [What's this?]
Posted on May 10, 2009 at 18:58:21 [Post link]

Quote:
Originally posted by Teej

I hate this generation, otherwise I would have beat you to the news, since this has been out for about a week.

Because linear regions are DEFINITELY going to stay in the remake. I'm CERTAIN.

Black Dranzer.exe
World Traveler

Stream: At my age, I qualify for Interordi's socia...

NetNavi:
Black Dranzer.EXE
Z-license
Level: 1 [What's this?]
Posted on May 10, 2009 at 19:55:01 [Post link]

My interest in Pokemon just increased a tiny bit. Will have to wait to see how things turn out. I still play my silver version in the car more than any of my DS games.

Hey beautiful people, you're better off trying to e-mail me than message me on here.

TopHat
News reporter
Not Admin
Hats n' spirals

NetNavi:
Caapsu.EXE
Z-license
Posted on May 10, 2009 at 19:59:35 [Post link]

Quote:
Originally posted by The Helldragon
Quote:

Because linear regions are DEFINITELY going to stay in the remake. I'm CERTAIN.

Until it is proven otherwise I will remain pessimistic. The game already looks rushed as of now. POKEMON DO NOT WALK IN PLACE. NOT EVEN PIKACHU DID THIS IN YELLOW, SO WHY IS CHIKORITA DOING IT NOW?

axl z
Gundamn

Posted on May 10, 2009 at 21:50:40 [Post link]

Does it matter the pokemon only follow you for like an hour or two during the game.

TopHat
News reporter
Not Admin
Hats n' spirals

NetNavi:
Caapsu.EXE
Z-license
Posted on May 10, 2009 at 21:57:25 [Post link]

Quote:
Originally posted by axl z
Does it matter the pokemon only follow you for like an hour or two during the game.

Oh, really? I help run a pokemon news site and haven't heard this. Want to give citation? Also please make sure it's confirmed fact and not speculation.

axl z
Gundamn

Posted on May 10, 2009 at 23:13:45 [Post link]

Quote:
Quote:

Oh, really? I help run a pokemon news site and haven't heard this. Want to give citation? Also please make sure it's confirmed fact and not speculation.

Its a speculation based off passed games. I'm sure you knew that.

Edited by axl z on May 11, 2009 at 0:14:20.

TopHat
News reporter
Not Admin
Hats n' spirals

NetNavi:
Caapsu.EXE
Z-license
Posted on May 10, 2009 at 23:28:18 [Post link]

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Its a speculation based off passed games. I'm sure you knew that.

Edited by axl z on May 11, 2009 at 0:14:20.

The only other instance in when a pokemon followed you was Pokemon Yellow, in which Pikachu followed you the whole game and wouldn't evolve.

There is no way you could come to that conclusion on previous experiences.

EDIT: Forgot Amity Square in Platinum, but that is completely irrelivant because it was a matter of choice. Oh but please note that pokemon didn't walk in place there either.

Edited by Teej on May 10, 2009 at 16:32:36.

Morphman
Niz-Da

Stream: Arumon=Dog?

NetNavi:
Mewy.EXE
Z-license
Level: 35 [What's this?]
Posted on May 11, 2009 at 12:13:26 [Post link]

I personally am waiting for this to come out. I loved Gold and Silver more than any of the others, due in part because of the fact you could also go to Kanto. I really hope they'll make a game with more than two regions sometime in the near-enough future.

In other news: Teej runs a Pokemon news site?

All hail the Supreme Comrade Cossack!

TopHat
News reporter
Not Admin
Hats n' spirals

NetNavi:
Caapsu.EXE
Z-license
Posted on May 11, 2009 at 14:05:26 [Post link]

Quote:
Originally posted by Morphman
I personally am waiting for this to come out. I loved Gold and Silver more than any of the others, due in part because of the fact you could also go to Kanto. I really hope they'll make a game with more than two regions sometime in the near-enough future.

In other news: Teej runs a Pokemon news site?

Part-run. PLDH.net

/advertising

Ribitta
Rampant

Stream: An evil wizard did it.
Posted on May 17, 2009 at 6:13:08 [Post link]

This has peaked my interest. Gold and Silver were awesome, and Fire Red and Leaf Green were really well done-remakes, in my opinion. They kept pretty true to the originals and cleaned up some nasty things from the originals.

Gold and Silver had a great concept, it just kind of sucked because it was so easy, the Elite Four being only between levels 40 and 50, it was kind of pathetic... so we'll see how this one goes, no?

The Helldragon
Inquisitor of Zork

Badges: Princess Celestia Lilly Satou Emi Ibarazaki Rin Tezuka Hanako Ikezawa ... and 18 more

NetNavi:
DragonMan.EXE
Z-license
Posted on May 17, 2009 at 22:56:52 [Post link]

Quote:
Originally posted by Ribitta
This has peaked my interest. Gold and Silver were awesome, and Fire Red and Leaf Green were really well done-remakes, in my opinion. They kept pretty true to the originals and cleaned up some nasty things from the originals.

Gold and Silver had a great concept, it just kind of sucked because it was so easy, the Elite Four being only between levels 40 and 50, it was kind of pathetic... so we'll see how this one goes, no?

That's what Kanto and the Red fight's for.

Ribitta
Rampant

Stream: An evil wizard did it.
Posted on May 18, 2009 at 15:03:39 [Post link]

Eh... there's still quite a bit of a gap. Red's Pokemon Are High 70s, low 80s, which is a good 15 level gap between the last of the Kanto Gym Leaders as I recall. I dunno though, it's been a long time since I last played.

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk

Stream: NO ON NO ON NO ON
Posted on May 18, 2009 at 22:33:37 [Post link]

Dammit TJ stop being an asshole. It's just Pokemon.

Gold and Silver are actually my favorites since the first Poke I played was japanese Gold..I think. And I had no idea about shinies and let a shiny Spearow get away. Lol.

I'll probably not get these though. I'm sure they're going to be "compatible" with the DSi and not the old DS.

The Helldragon
Inquisitor of Zork

NetNavi:
DragonMan.EXE
Z-license
Posted on May 18, 2009 at 23:56:07 [Post link]

Quote:
Originally posted by HollowTorment
I'll probably not get these though. I'm sure they're going to be "compatible" with the DSi and not the old DS.

I'm sure they can play on the old DS. It'd be stupid not to let the other DS styles play it. Besides, DSi isn't much better than DS Lite.

metool
Superstar!

Stream: Tired.
Posted on May 20, 2009 at 21:23:28 [Post link]

Wow...last Pokemon game I played was probably Crystal.
Silver was my favorite of the original GB series...can't wait for this to come out.
Definitely buying Soul Silver.
All I need to do is go buy a DS again. :S

axl z
Gundamn

Posted on May 21, 2009 at 20:22:53 [Post link]

Quote:

Gold and Silver are actually my favorites since the first Poke I played was japanese Gold..I think. And I had no idea about shinies and let a shiny Spearow get away. Lol.

Well there have been images of apps exclusive to the DSI. One example is the picture app where you can take a picture of your self and see how much your pokemon loves you.

Phatman Dover
[REDACTED]

Stream: HQ, my hat looks like a muffin, over.

NetNavi:
Atomsk.EXE
Z-license
Level: 8 [What's this?]
Posted on May 23, 2009 at 1:12:44 [Post link]

Quote:

Shit, you beat me to it.

Reality swirled in a wholly blue manner, revealing absolutely nothing of merit. Things flashed madly in and out of existence like some entirely other sort of phenomena. On a whim, Kurt Vonnegut imploded, taking a sizeable hunk of Massachusetts with him. However, seeing as Massachusetts wasn't entirely sure it existed, the chunk wasn't all that big.

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk

Stream: NO ON NO ON NO ON
Posted on May 31, 2009 at 4:05:49 [Post link]

Quote:
Originally posted by The Helldragon
Quote:

I'm sure they can play on the old DS. It'd be stupid not to let the other DS styles play it. Besides, DSi isn't much better than DS Lite.

Pokemon is the thing Nintendo makes so people will buy their new handheld. Therefore, it will be for DSI, I guarantee it (or at least have DSI-only features)

Also Phat, I apologize

The Helldragon
Inquisitor of Zork

NetNavi:
DragonMan.EXE
Z-license
Posted on May 31, 2009 at 4:07:52 [Post link]

Quote:
Pokemon is the thing Nintendo makes so people will buy their new handheld. Therefore, it will be for DSI, I guarantee it (or at least have DSI-only features)

Well, Nintendo's always been big on backwards compatibility, so at most it'll have DSi-only features.

And really, people are gonna buy it anyway without making Pokemon for it. This is the power of Nintendo, and many people fall for it.

Daveris
Forum Poster

Badges: Princess Celestia Spy Sniper Medic Lilly Satou ... and 18 more
Stream: Mirror Spock is best Spock.

NetNavi:
WeatherMan.EXE
Z-license
Level: 4 [What's this?]
Posted on June 8, 2009 at 2:54:58 [Post link]

Quote:
Originally posted by Phatman Dover
Quote:

Shit, you beat me to it.

Dang, both of you beat me to it. I got sick of the same battle style ever since Pearl.Not getting...Unless Chuck Norris is in it, that is...

TopHat
News reporter
Not Admin
Hats n' spirals

NetNavi:
Caapsu.EXE
Z-license
Posted on July 8, 2009 at 7:03:31 [Post link]

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-9g-49-en-70-3guk.html

Pokemon Heart Gold is a remake of Pokemon Gold, a game which first came out in 2,000. It includes revamped graphics, various new Pokemon, and new forms of previously existing Pokemon. The game also offers a special challenge after the main story is completed, in which the main character travels to the Hoenn region to catch one of two titans that fought 3 years earlier. New characters include Lunah, the Dark type gym leader of Hoenn, and Sakura, the gardening enthusiast. Supports wi-fi connection and comes with a pedometer.

So, listen folks. Not one, not two, but THREE regions! As expected, rather than add some meat onto Johto, they are merely filling up the cart with another watered down area!

Oh also to tie up the loose ends from earlier axl, all pokemon confirmed to follow you forever.

Wesker
Robot master

Posted on July 8, 2009 at 20:21:29 [Post link]

Well I for one will get this game, it's cool, and I used to have the old Gold version, this will be a reminder for me. I have to get the Heart Gold version in memory of my old Gold Version game. And adding a new region, making your Pokemon follow you, the new stuff, it's all so cool I can't wait!

Morphman
Niz-Da

NetNavi:
Mewy.EXE
Z-license
Posted on July 8, 2009 at 22:25:20 [Post link]

Interesting. Three regions? Oh my holy mother of the living Cyborg Pirate Ninja Bajeesus of the Pentanity of Neverwhere. That is gonna be awesome. Definately on my list now!

And hai. Look who's back. O:

TopHat
News reporter
Not Admin
Hats n' spirals

NetNavi:
Caapsu.EXE
Z-license
Posted on July 9, 2009 at 1:19:29 [Post link]

i don't see how everyone is calling a third region awesome. The DS cart can only take so much so it more or less confirms the same watered down kanto and johto coupled with a watered down hoenn.

Morphman
Niz-Da

NetNavi:
Mewy.EXE
Z-license
Posted on July 10, 2009 at 11:51:48 [Post link]

Quote:
i don't see how everyone is calling a third region awesome. The DS cart can only take so much so it more or less confirms the same watered down kanto and johto coupled with a watered down hoenn.

Because I've wanted that ever since Ruby and Sapphire came out and I saw they did not have three regions?

I don't care much if they would be a bit watered down. I will prolly get a secondhand version from an acquaintance anyway after they have played through the game for a week or maybe two and then gotten bored with it. That, or I will just have to ask someone nicely.

axl z
Gundamn

Posted on July 11, 2009 at 1:07:17 [Post link]

Quote:
http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-9g-49-en-70-3guk.html

Pokemon Heart Gold is a remake of Pokemon Gold, a game which first came out in 2,000. It includes revamped graphics, various new Pokemon, and new forms of previously existing Pokemon. The game also offers a special challenge after the main story is completed, in which the main character travels to the Hoenn region to catch one of two titans that fought 3 years earlier. New characters include Lunah, the Dark type gym leader of Hoenn, and Sakura, the gardening enthusiast. Supports wi-fi connection and comes with a pedometer.

So, listen folks. Not one, not two, but THREE regions! As expected, rather than add some meat onto Johto, they are merely filling up the cart with another watered down area!

Oh also to tie up the loose ends from earlier axl, all pokemon confirmed to follow you forever.

Yeah I knew that I never updated the topic because I figured no one cared.

I really do not think hoenn will be in it. If it is its going to be short because the DS cart wont have the strength to carry all that data. I expect Hoenn will only be used to capture the legendarys seeing as how Latios and latias have been confirmed.

Wesker
Robot master

Posted on July 12, 2009 at 6:04:56 [Post link]

Quote:
Originally posted by Morphman
Interesting. Three regions? Oh my holy mother of the living Cyborg Pirate Ninja Bajeesus of the Pentanity of Neverwhere. That is gonna be awesome. Definately on my list now!

And hai. Look who's back. O:

Yes Morphy, I is back! Oh and in the name of all that is pure and holy, man! What kind of saying was that?! You oughta be slapped for goofy phrases! *slaps Morphy in the face* There! And anyways yeah, Heart Gold will be mine! Mine I tell you!! MIIIIINNNNNE!!!!!

Pages: 1

New topic Reply