Interordi.com:

Interordi.com Message Board
Login:
Username: Password:
User options:

New topic Reply

Topic: Sonic The hedgehog ranked 11th best selling Brands in 2008, Makeing over $163 million

Pages: 1

axl z
Gundamn

Stream: Im not fireing my lazer.......
Posted on July 6, 2009 at 22:30:00 [Post link]

Well it seems that even the fact that the sonic games have not been very good lately does not affect his sales. In 2008 Sonic nearly became one of the best selling brands only being beaten by Star Wars and comeing ahead of Gears of war. The brand made over $163 million in the year 2008. Also I think that it should be noted that this is only from the US where belive it or not sonic is popular.

source.http://www.seganerds.com/page/2/ (This is a cool blog by the way)

Edited by axl z on July 6, 2009 at 22:30:38.

Edited by axl z on July 6, 2009 at 22:31:00.

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

Badges: Princess Celestia Unity.EXE emblem Zenny Squid beaker Lilly Satou ... and 25 more
Stream: Season's Greetings!

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Level: 32 [What's this?]
Posted on July 7, 2009 at 3:25:25 [Post link]

This doesn't surprise me much. Despite the quality issues of some of the games, they pretty much all sell well. Sonic the Hedgehog is still a force to be reckoned with!

The admin formerly known as Dr. Cossack.

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2019!)

TopHat
News reporter
Not Admin
Hats n' spirals

Badges: Caprice Rin Tezuka Soldier Spy Engineer ... and 22 more
Stream: I am VGWuhu, King of Monks http://cloud.steamp...

NetNavi:
Caapsu.EXE
Z-license
Level: 7 [What's this?]
Posted on July 7, 2009 at 20:50:29 [Post link]

....Sonic games haven't been good lately?

Rush and Rush Adventure were GREAT, Black Knight was decent; not especially good or bad, and Unleashed (at least for the PS3, can't talk about the Wii) was probably my favorite console Sonic EVER.

Sonic games aren't on a decline in quality, if anything I'd say they are increasing pretty nicely...as a matter of fact, the only two HORRIBLE games that come to mind are 06 and Shadow.

RisingDragon
Goat Herder

Badges: Lilly Satou Emi Ibarazaki Pyro Heavy Demoman ... and 18 more
Stream: College and education can go straight to hell n...

NetNavi:
WhiteGlint.EXE
Z-license
Level: 63 [What's this?]
Posted on July 7, 2009 at 21:31:57 [Post link]

Teej, you're forgetting that axl z is the type who condemns a game without playing it first. Case in point, Sonic and the Black Knight, Mega Man Star Force 3...

"Why do you care that I care that you care enough to care that I care for caring?" "Conversation isn't your strong point, is it?"
"I worship the supreme comrade Cossack!"
"OugharagarraaahhHHH: When 'Ow' just won't cut it."
ImageImage

CAPCOM: We put the "No" in Innovation.

Pages: 1

New topic Reply