Arkane
Archangel

NetNavi:
Evangale.EXE
Z-license
Level: 69 [What's this?]
Posted on May 7, 2010 at 17:23:17 [Post link]

Mega Man Movie

Now that it's been officially released, it's time to watch and enjoy. The film is approximately 94 minutes. Enjoy!

TopHat
News reporter
Not Admin
Hats n' spirals

Badges: Caprice Rin Tezuka Soldier Spy Engineer ... and 22 more
Stream: I am VGWuhu, King of Monks http://cloud.steamp...

NetNavi:
Caapsu.EXE
Z-license
Level: 7 [What's this?]
Posted on May 8, 2010 at 21:12:13 [Post link]

That was horrid, but it had a couple good moments.

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

Badges: Princess Celestia Unity.EXE emblem Zenny Squid beaker Lilly Satou ... and 25 more
Stream: Season's Greetings!

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Level: 32 [What's this?]
Posted on May 10, 2010 at 4:29:25 [Post link]

*bookmarks*

I'll give this a look when I get the chance. I'm not convinced that this will be good in any way, but I'm willing to try!

The admin formerly known as Dr. Cossack.

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2017!)

TopHat
News reporter
Not Admin
Hats n' spirals

Badges: Caprice Rin Tezuka Soldier Spy Engineer ... and 22 more
Stream: I am VGWuhu, King of Monks http://cloud.steamp...

NetNavi:
Caapsu.EXE
Z-license
Level: 7 [What's this?]
Posted on May 10, 2010 at 15:20:52 [Post link]

Quote:
Originally posted by Dr. Cossack
*bookmarks*

I'll give this a look when I get the chance. I'm not convinced that this will be good in any way, but I'm willing to try!

You'll end up watching just to see how much worse they can make it.

Or the music. The score was actually pretty good.

Nayus Dante
Superstar!

Posted on May 11, 2010 at 3:56:31 [Post link]

I can't say I've been looking forward to watching it, those aren't the right words. I've been hesitantly awaiting it. Yeah, that's it. I've seen the trailers, but haven't gotten around to watching the film yet. I might see if some friends want to do that together.

So if this guy can do his own, slightly different Mega Man story, I feel a little more confident about my idea for a retelling of the X timeline. Someday...

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

Badges: Princess Celestia Unity.EXE emblem Zenny Squid beaker Lilly Satou ... and 25 more
Stream: Season's Greetings!

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Level: 32 [What's this?]
Posted on July 26, 2010 at 1:46:07 [Post link]

I almost forgot to watch this, but I took care of it this afternoon.

My verdict? It was better than I expected. Sure, some parts are corny. Of course, some elements are forced. However, considering how limited the plot from Mega Man 1 is, Mr. Lerbron did a good job in keeping close with the material while adding his own ideas into the mix. As TJ pointed out, the score is solid, and I found that the special effects were appropriate. It's clear that the project lead has some experience and knew what he could and couldn't do with this.

Spoiler (highlight to read):

Big bonus points in my book for including the fortress bosses. As far as the Original series goes, I think that the robot masters levels and bosses are somewhat overrated compared to the fortresses runs and opponents, and I was glad to see that the "playthrough" was thorough.

I especially enjoyed the part where Dr. Wily is planning his next move by somewhat talking to it's A.I. (Olga), somewhat talking to himself.
Olga: Are you adressing me-
Wily: Shut the hell up!
As someone who played around with a computer using voice interaction, this happened more than once! :D

The admin formerly known as Dr. Cossack.

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2017!)

Hardman
Dragoon Paladin

Stream: I'm back. And I'm serious.
Posted on February 2, 2011 at 3:04:28 [Post link]

When I saw this on ScrewAttack, I loved it. Sure, it looked cheap, but it had SOUL. It worked. Ladies and gents., I give you the best video game movie ever.

Yes, THAT Hardman. This is the new and improved one.

Yllisos Zanon
Free Lance Bestiality

Stream: Are you sure you wanna know
Posted on February 3, 2011 at 4:33:38 [Post link]

Honestly, if Eddie Lebron had better graphics. Like what the Transformers movies had, it would have been better.

I enjoyed how he made IceMan. ;)

Their coming to take me away, hee hee haw haw hoo hoo
----------------------
You cannot kill what you did not create

Pages: 1

New topic Reply