Interordi.com:

Interordi.com Message Board
Login:
Username: Password:
User options:

New topic Reply

Topic: 3DS topic, Nintendo stock drops 50 points in response to 2DS announcement

Pages: 1 2 3

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

Badges: Princess Celestia Unity.EXE emblem Zenny Squid beaker Lilly Satou ... and 25 more
Stream: Season's Greetings!

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Level: 32 [What's this?]
Posted on February 11, 2012 at 22:08:41 [Post link]

Victory!!

I finally found a points card today, without even being looking for one! Of course, this happens two weeks after I broke down and finally purchased Shantae: Risky's Revenge (fun game!) using my credit card, but I'll be good to go for a little while now. :)

The admin formerly known as Dr. Cossack.

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2019!)

TopHat
News reporter
Not Admin
Hats n' spirals

Badges: Caprice Rin Tezuka Soldier Spy Engineer ... and 22 more
Stream: I am VGWuhu, King of Monks http://cloud.steamp...

NetNavi:
Caapsu.EXE
Z-license
Level: 7 [What's this?]
Posted on February 12, 2012 at 1:33:06 [Post link]

Now that you have that, go out and get Pushmo

Right now

Tri-Edge
Bobo

Stream: Your FACE!!!

NetNavi:
Kuskus.EXE
Z-license
Level: 1 [What's this?]
Posted on June 23, 2012 at 4:49:32 [Post link]

Remember that comment I made a year ago that I wish the 3DS was bigger? Weeeeelll... just watch this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4su84YWziDo&feature

Edited by Tri-Edge on June 23, 2012 at 5:53:30

In memory of .hack//Chat I say one last time: "Let's meet again sometime, in that place we love to go. The Root town of Mac Anu!"
.... .hack//kyat....we miss you dearly

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

Badges: Princess Celestia Unity.EXE emblem Zenny Squid beaker Lilly Satou ... and 25 more

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Posted on June 23, 2012 at 21:32:29 [Post link]

Wow, that 20 minutes movie was more interesting than the entirety of Nintendo's E3 2012 presentation. Impressive!

The 3DS XL. That's not for me, but I'm sure that many people will be interested in that!

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2019!)

Sb20
Blogger
SciLab Official

Badges: Princess Celestia Unity.EXE emblem Michael Jackson Hat Fluttershy Derpy Hooves ... and 20 more

NetNavi:
KARATE003号.EXE
Z-license
Level: 17 [What's this?]
Posted on June 23, 2012 at 23:22:22 [Post link]

What he said: "After our developers finish working on the main game, and make no mistake, out of this box this is a full featured Mario game--as full featured as we've ever made!--they'll turn their attention to making even more stages..."

What I heard: "We're doing DLC, but don't worry, we're not Capcom!"

Tri-Edge
Bobo

NetNavi:
Kuskus.EXE
Z-license
Posted on June 25, 2012 at 16:38:17 [Post link]

:P Im sellin both my 3DS and DSi XL to get the 3DS XL. I've been waiting for this! Never thought it would ever HAPPEN but I've waited!

In memory of .hack//Chat I say one last time: "Let's meet again sometime, in that place we love to go. The Root town of Mac Anu!"

Daveris
Forum Poster

Badges: Princess Celestia Spy Sniper Medic Lilly Satou ... and 18 more
Stream: Mirror Spock is best Spock.

NetNavi:
WeatherMan.EXE
Z-license
Level: 4 [What's this?]
Posted on July 15, 2012 at 23:24:39 [Post link]

No second circlepad.

Madness.

Edited by Daveris on July 16, 2012 at 0:24:45

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Posted on July 16, 2012 at 1:20:36 [Post link]

Seriously though, what kind of games on the 3DS would really benefit from a second circle pad? Yes, I know, first-person shooters. Beyond that?

No games, portable or not, ever made me go "wow, this would be so much better if I had a second circle pad / analog joystick to use". Adding one to the 3DS XL would have pushed game makers to use it, further annoying owners of the first 3DS who would feel shortchanged. Remember that the 3DS had a bit of a shaky start with the quick price drop; annoying the early buyers again might not have been wise on the marketing front.

Tri-Edge
Bobo

NetNavi:
Kuskus.EXE
Z-license
Posted on August 21, 2012 at 2:15:00 [Post link]

Got my 3DS XL the NIGHT of release. I am thoroughly impressed with it. lol I bought Kingdom Hearts 3D in honor of it.

Daveris
Forum Poster

NetNavi:
WeatherMan.EXE
Z-license
Posted on September 21, 2012 at 0:15:10 [Post link]

...The lineup still seems rather lacking.

Perhaps it's simply the lack of Megagames.

Tri-Edge
Bobo

NetNavi:
Kuskus.EXE
Z-license
Posted on October 10, 2012 at 16:46:44 [Post link]

There is a limited Edition Pokemon 3DS XL, Japanese consumers bought it out just a few days into preorder.

Necro
Hail to the King, baby!

Stream: If you haven't heard, I'm the best
Posted on August 21, 2013 at 5:52:00 [Post link]

I just got a 3DS myself. Initially I was opposed to getting one because I hate 3D but it's actually a very impressive piece of hardware.

I only have Super Mario 3D Land and have Pokemon Y preordered.

Anyone have good suggestions for games they like?

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Posted on August 23, 2013 at 3:34:14 [Post link]

Welcome to the club! I disable the 3D effect on maybe half the games I play: either they don't really need it, or the effect isn't visible enough to be worth it. Others really do use it well.

I'd have recommended Super Mario 3D Land if you didn't already have it, it's definitely the best portable Mario game I've seen in ages.

If you like rhythm games, or even if you don't, give a look at Theatrhythm Final Fantasy. I dropped from the main series at IX, but the music stays solid even through the titles I haven't played. There's a demo in the 3DS eShop if you want to give it a spin, that sold me to the concept. I spent an insane about of time playing it.

Kid Icarus: Uprising is a gem that I don't see recommended enough. At the risk of reusing a word that the Internet abuses way too much, I'd say it's the most epic game Nintendo has done in a few years. Some people have issues with the controls, but they didn't bug me at all. The production values are through the roof, and there's a lot of gameplay to be found.

If you liked Star Fox 64, the 3DS remake is basically perfect. It's prettier, the 3D effect works really well, and they didn't mess with the formula.

Right now, I'm still playing through Project X Zone. 40 hours in, and still having fun, although this one might not be for everyone!

TopHat
News reporter
Not Admin
Hats n' spirals

Badges: Caprice Rin Tezuka Soldier Spy Engineer ... and 22 more
Stream: I am VGWuhu, King of Monks http://cloud.steamp...

NetNavi:
Caapsu.EXE
Z-license
Level: 7 [What's this?]
Posted on August 23, 2013 at 7:09:43 [Post link]

Seconding Kid Icarus.

Also the new Luigi's Mansion and Mario/ Luigi RPG are both really good.

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Posted on September 14, 2013 at 2:44:56 [Post link]

Quote from post #232434:
Originally posted by Dr. Cossack
If you like rhythm games, or even if you don't, give a look at Theatrhythm Final Fantasy. I dropped from the main series at IX, but the music stays solid even through the titles I haven't played. There's a demo in the 3DS eShop if you want to give it a spin, that sold me to the concept. I spent an insane about of time playing it.

EEEEE!

There's a SEQUEL coming out in 2014, at least in Japan! This is making me way more excited than it should. :D

The Helldragon
Inquisitor of Zork

Badges: Princess Celestia Lilly Satou Emi Ibarazaki Rin Tezuka Hanako Ikezawa ... and 18 more

NetNavi:
DragonMan.EXE
Z-license
Level: 27 [What's this?]
Posted on September 14, 2013 at 3:30:49 [Post link]

Medabots is getting two new 3DS action games.

In Japan.

But yaaaay more static turn-based Pokemon I guess

SPT Layzner
The Blue Comet

Stream: Games of the moment: Gundam EXVS and TF: FoC

NetNavi:
SPTLayzner.EXE
Z-license
Level: 6 [What's this?]
Posted on September 17, 2013 at 20:17:11 [Post link]

Be like me and get a japanese 3DS.

Daveris
Forum Poster

NetNavi:
WeatherMan.EXE
Z-license
Posted on September 25, 2013 at 1:47:23 [Post link]

Quote from post #232519:
Originally posted by SPT Layzner
Be like me and get a japanese 3DS.

Aren't they region-locked, though?

What, you went through the trouble of learning the language?

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Posted on April 22, 2014 at 14:04:59 [Post link]

Quote from post #232499:
Quote from post #232434:

EEEEE!

There's a SEQUEL coming out in 2014, at least in Japan! This is making me way more excited than it should. :D

And it's CONFIRMED for North America! Totally made my morning, right there.

Pages: 1 2 3

New topic Reply