Username: Password:
User options:

New topic Reply

Topic: Achievement Hunt 3, The Final Chapter

Pages: 1

Sb20
Blogger
SciLab Official

Badges: Princess Celestia Unity.EXE emblem Michael Jackson Hat Fluttershy Derpy Hooves ... and 20 more

NetNavi:
KARATE003号.EXE
Z-license
Level: 17 [What's this?]
Posted on April 16, 2011 at 12:46:22 [Post link]

This one has a cliffhanger ending...

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun

Posted on April 18, 2011 at 1:58:38 [Post link]

worst person ever.

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

"You've never considered yourself much of a music person, which means you'll have a lot of adjusting to do after a high-speed collision with a harpsichord leaves you tragically harmonious."

Sb20
Blogger
SciLab Official

Badges: Princess Celestia Unity.EXE emblem Michael Jackson Hat Fluttershy Derpy Hooves ... and 20 more

NetNavi:
KARATE003号.EXE
Z-license
Posted on April 18, 2011 at 2:50:43 [Post link]

KNOW?!?!

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun

Posted on April 18, 2011 at 3:05:05 [Post link]

you figured it out.

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

"You've never considered yourself much of a music person, which means you'll have a lot of adjusting to do after a high-speed collision with a harpsichord leaves you tragically harmonious."

Sb20
Blogger
SciLab Official

NetNavi:
KARATE003号.EXE
Z-license
Posted on April 22, 2011 at 12:53:11 [Post link]

Goodbye Stream, goodbye Achievements. I'll miss you.

Still waitin' on that hat. :)

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

Badges: Princess Celestia Unity.EXE emblem Zenny Squid beaker Lilly Satou ... and 25 more
Stream: Season's Greetings!

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Level: 32 [What's this?]
Posted on April 23, 2011 at 4:45:26 [Post link]

Quote:
Originally posted by Sb20

I did say that, didn't I? I originally thought that I was safe since it was impossible to get the Completionist achievement, but I changed that later on! Besides, whenever I think "hats" TJ comes to mind before anything I could come up with.

Fine. I'm not one to go back on my word, so I've granted you a one-of-a-kind item: a Michael Jackson fedora! You're the only one on the entire board to have such a display next to your posts, so treasure it! ^_^

The admin formerly known as Dr. Cossack.

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2017!)

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun

Posted on April 23, 2011 at 8:16:42 [Post link]

Quote:
Originally posted by Dr. Cossack
Quote:
Originally posted by Sb20

I did say that, didn't I? I originally thought that I was safe since it was impossible to get the Completionist achievement, but I changed that later on! Besides, whenever I think "hats" TJ comes to mind before anything I could come up with.

Fine. I'm not one to go back on my word, so I've granted you a one-of-a-kind item: a Michael Jackson fedora! You're the only one on the entire board to have such a display next to your posts, so treasure it! ^_^

You realize that Teej is going to nag you until that's a full-fledged feature, right?

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

Badges: Princess Celestia Unity.EXE emblem Zenny Squid beaker Lilly Satou ... and 25 more
Stream: Season's Greetings!

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Level: 32 [What's this?]
Posted on April 23, 2011 at 13:11:44 [Post link]

Oh, I don't know about that. I expected him to be all over the achievements system, far more than either you or Mr. 20, and that didn't happen at the end.

The admin formerly known as Dr. Cossack.

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2017!)

Sb20
Blogger
SciLab Official

NetNavi:
KARATE003号.EXE
Z-license
Posted on April 23, 2011 at 19:17:35 [Post link]

I feel like a SMOOTH CRIMINAL.

WHO'S BAD?

Daveris
Forum Poster

Badges: Princess Celestia Spy Sniper Medic Lilly Satou ... and 18 more
Stream: Mirror Spock is best Spock.

NetNavi: