Interordi.com:

Interordi.com Message Board
Login:
Username: Password:
User options:

External: Minecraft 1.1 coming - wait before upgrading!, Update by Dr. Cossack

If all things go as planned, Minecraft 1.1 will be released shortly. As a reminder, please do not update your client when offered to do so! The server will remain on 1.0.1 until CraftBukkit and the plugins have been updated properly, which will take some time. If you upgrade before that happens, you will no longer be able to connect to the server.

[Original page]

Pages: 1

itsthesherf
Quiesce perferque.

Stream: "Amor vincit, semper."
Posted on January 12, 2012 at 16:30:24 [Post link]

FML. Muffin and I have already updated before we saw this. We didn't know you weren't going to update. =/ FML.

[Lady] itsthesherf - _______
www.twitch.tv/itsthesherf | www.youtube.com/itsthesherf

ComplexMuffin
Lil' metool

Posted on January 12, 2012 at 16:31:28 [Post link]

Yeah we are kind of boned.. this sucks. :-(

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

Badges: Princess Celestia Unity.EXE emblem Zenny Squid beaker Lilly Satou ... and 25 more
Stream: Season's Greetings!

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Level: 32 [What's this?]
Posted on January 12, 2012 at 18:14:58 [Post link]

I see you both as back online, so I assume you found a way back on. That's a mistake you quickly learn not to do again! :)

For your information, it isn't me holding off on upgrading: I just can't do it before the various plugin maintainers are done with the required changes, and that can take days if not weeks.

I'll work on keeping an archive of older versions available in case this happens again.

The admin formerly known as Dr. Cossack.

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2019!)

ComplexMuffin
Lil' metool

Posted on January 15, 2012 at 17:30:06 [Post link]

Yup we got it :-) Thanks

cdragons

Posted on January 19, 2012 at 22:16:59 [Post link]

Balls, I updated before seeing this... Oh well... I did get a new member to sign on though, they'll be here when the server updates. They just bought minecraft today, so they only have the newest version.

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

Badges: Princess Celestia Unity.EXE emblem Zenny Squid beaker Lilly Satou ... and 25 more
Stream: Season's Greetings!

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Level: 32 [What's this?]
Posted on January 20, 2012 at 2:45:59 [Post link]

The server is pretty quiet right now, I think quite a few people moved on to 1.1 already. Some server admins made the jump too, but there's no recommended version for that yet. I prefer to wait and ensure that everything runs smoothly and without bugs instead of possibly having constant problems. Better safe than sorry!

We'll see you and your friend online once we're updated. :)

The admin formerly known as Dr. Cossack.

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2019!)

Pages: 1