User options:

New topic Reply

Topic: Meanest April's Fools Day

Pages: 1

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

Badges: Princess Celestia Unity.EXE emblem Zenny Squid beaker Lilly Satou ... and 25 more
Stream: Season's Greetings!

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Level: 32 [What's this?]
Posted on April 2, 2012 at 14:52:33 [Post link]

The prize for meanest April Fools' Day goes to N-Europe, if you ask me.

They made a news post announcing that, due to fan outcry, they decided to bring back Mega Man Legends 3 and release the prototype very soon. They updated their article a few hours later to state that, since people apparently didn't care enough, they were killing it again.

Some people are sadists!

The admin formerly known as Dr. Cossack.

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2019!)

Sb20
Blogger
SciLab Official

Badges: Princess Celestia Unity.EXE emblem Michael Jackson Hat Fluttershy Derpy Hooves ... and 20 more

NetNavi:
KARATE003号.EXE
Z-license
Level: 17 [What's this?]
Posted on April 2, 2012 at 15:13:05 [Post link]

Although undeniably a jab at Legends fans, I feel like it also pointed out what a joke Capcom has been of late in their fan relations (Cap Euro in particular). For that... I'm going to allow it.

Necro
Hail to the King, baby!

Stream: If you haven't heard, I'm the best
Posted on April 3, 2012 at 4:00:54 [Post link]

I think this is actually pretty funny, because it seems like it is taking a jab at Capcom more than anything. I could see Capcom cancelling a Megaman game within the day it was announced at this point :P

Daveris
Forum Poster

Badges: Princess Celestia Spy Sniper Medic Lilly Satou ... and 18 more
Stream: Mirror Spock is best Spock.

NetNavi:
WeatherMan.EXE
Z-license
Level: 4 [What's this?]
Posted on April 20, 2012 at 0:46:38 [Post link]

Quote from post #230102:
Originally posted by Necro
I think this is actually pretty funny, because it seems like it is taking a jab at Capcom more than anything. I could see Capcom cancelling a Megaman game within the day it was announced at this point :P

They just about did.

Pages: 1

New topic Reply