Login:
Username: Password:
User options:

New topic Reply

Topic: The Facepalm, Everyone Experiences One Occasionally

Pages: 1

Zane Truesdale
Yu Grim Ravenface

Stream: RPG Characters Sins, FireFighters with tramp...

NetNavi:
Schatten.EXE
Z-license
Level: 6 [What's this?]
Posted on September 12, 2012 at 3:53:26 [Post link]

Hello there!

Ever have one of those moments where you just go -facepalm-?

I'm sure you have! Post what findings you may have while researching such a fine and unfortunate specimen!

I'll start with something small I found on this message board.

http://interordi.com/mboard/topic.php?id_topic=12883

I'm pretty sure you guys will know what I mean by reading through this... and possibly may find yourself in the midst of a -facepalm- yourself!

Nightmares are dreams that need re-coding.

Sb20
Blogger
SciLab Official

Badges: Princess Celestia Unity.EXE emblem Michael Jackson Hat Fluttershy Derpy Hooves ... and 20 more

NetNavi:
KARATE003号.EXE
Z-license
Level: 17 [What's this?]
Posted on September 13, 2012 at 8:52:10 [Post link]

I clicked on that link MegamanZero66 provided and I didn't see any action replay codes! What gives?!

Zane Truesdale
Yu Grim Ravenface

NetNavi:
Schatten.EXE
Z-license
Posted on September 13, 2012 at 13:27:57 [Post link]

Quote from post #231033:
Originally posted by Sb20
I clicked on that link MegamanZero66 provided and I didn't see any action replay codes! What gives?!

-Facepalm-

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk

Stream: NO ON NO ON NO ON
Posted on February 6, 2013 at 22:12:05 [Post link]

Coming back here after a year or more and seeing some former members turned into bronies.

That was my facepalm moment.

Black Dranzer.exe
World Traveler

Stream: At my age, I qualify for Interordi's socia...

NetNavi:
Black Dranzer.EXE
Z-license
Level: 1 [What's this?]
Posted on February 9, 2013 at 16:49:22 [Post link]

Looking at my reg date and realizing I've been wasting my time to the internet for nearly a decade now.

Oh, and realizing I now post more on SA than anywhere, which is just infuriating for me to think about when I realizing I've now gone full circle.

Hey beautiful people, you're better off trying to e-mail me than message me on here.

WindRider739
Cyberspace Ghost Hunter

Stream: AAAAAAAAAHAHA it let me add me as a friend!

NetNavi:
Error.EXE
Z-license
Level: 12 [What's this?]
Posted on February 10, 2013 at 16:58:49 [Post link]

There's a reason my entire Interordi history up to just recently was redacted. That's all I'm saying.

God
Not A Feminist

Stream: BREAKING NEWS!: Snape kills Dumbledore.
Posted on March 16, 2013 at 9:44:58 [Post link]

Wow. That guy is retarded.

...yeah, I have seen a *lot* of retarded stuff in the last two days. Such as people getting REALLY pissed off like it's a personal deal just because you call them an asshole. A LOT, that it is affecting my health. But it's all in e-mail lists, so it can't be linked.

...There was a Wiccan message board that was arguing, "You shouldn't bind (prevent from doing harm) a rapist because you are interfering with the rapist's free will." ...why I do NOT LIKE Wiccans if they follow the crappy ideas the stereotype or general populace has (excluding the future parts of this sentence), if they understand the difference between Wiccans & Pagans, and if they aren't actually Pagan themselves but just call themselves Wiccan. I was looking for that the other night to show someone and couldn't find it. I think it was on EZBoard.

Zane Truesdale
Yu Grim Ravenface

NetNavi:
Schatten.EXE
Z-license
Posted on March 22, 2014 at 17:35:23 [Post link]

WE SHALL NOT TAKE THE FREE WILL OF A RAPIST!
-Cough- Now the rapist is gonna use that as an excuse to take someone else's free will.

Thats ignorance... with another 50 layers of ignorance ontop of it. Thats not a facepalm... thats a godsmack.

Sakura
Aqua-cadet

Stream: Hey moon, please forget to fall down
Posted on June 17, 2014 at 2:59:52 [Post link]

I had a facepalm moment at work (I work at a pet store) last month. Some woman who worked at a nature center wanted to know what to feed the snake there. I'm thinking she should know, since she works at a nature center. I told her that you generally feed snakes live or frozen pinkies-mice, depending on the size of the animal. She looked at a box of frozen mice and was appalled, and told me she could never feed a live animal to another. So I responded with "well that is the convenient thing about these, they are already dead!"
And she responds by telling me that they are actually alive, because the packaging says once thawed, they will start "wiggling around".
I read the back, and it states that sometimes snakes will not take well to dead prey, so sometimes you will need to use tweezers to dangle the prey, to imitate life.
I calmly explained to her that Futurama was not real and that she needed to find a new job if she thinks mice can survive in a small, plastic bag in a freezer for months/years at a time.
She decided to buy crickets instead and the snake is probably dead.

God
Not A Feminist

Stream: BREAKING NEWS!: Snape kills Dumbledore.
Posted on June 13, 2016 at 19:04:43 [Post link]

Well there is an animal that can survive frozen for 30 years... it is a microscopic bear-shaped animal but it is not considered a bacteria. You'll find it in random articles like "Things that prove humanity is doomed" or "10 animals that will survive the nuclear end of the world" type of articles.

Or the first page of this topic. Jeez lol.

Edited by God on June 13, 2016 at 18:43:32

Zane Truesdale
Yu Grim Ravenface

NetNavi:
Schatten.EXE
Z-license
Posted on March 30, 2018 at 14:56:35 [Post link]

-Bump- Banjo-Kazooie can't die.

Pages: 1

New topic Reply