Interordi.com:

Interordi.com Message Board
Login:
Username: Password:
User options:

New topic Reply

Topic: Looking for Workout Music, What do you listen to?

Pages: 1

WindRider739
Cyberspace Ghost Hunter

Stream: AAAAAAAAAHAHA it let me add me as a friend!

NetNavi:
Error.EXE
Z-license
Level: 12 [What's this?]
Posted on April 2, 2013 at 22:16:37 [Post link]

So, now that it isn't March anymore and its not freezing winds all day, every day, I'm thinking it's time to get on some sort of a workout routine. The fact that my body is falling apart kind of helps.

I noticed that as long as I have some high energy music with a regular beat and a set of ear buds that will STAY THE HELL IN I can work out a lot harder and more often. Unfortunately, I don't know much about music in the last few decades, because I quit paying attention back when Meatloaf's 'I Would Do Anything for Love' was every other song on the radio. Guns N Roses and Elton John make outstanding music but it's not good music for this.

So post what a good workout playlist is for you and make a few suggestions if you want. Below is a sampling of what my current playlist has. Some of these have lyrics unsuitable for little ears.

Hollywood Undead - Everywhere I Go
Biting Elbows - Bad Motherf***er
Sean Hodges - Madness Combat 4 http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=hqGCwI7sb0Q&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DhqGCwI7sb0Q

Edited by WindRider739 on April 2, 2013 at 17:17:04

Phatman Dover
[REDACTED]

Stream: HQ, my hat looks like a muffin, over.

NetNavi:
Atomsk.EXE
Z-license
Level: 8 [What's this?]
Posted on April 5, 2013 at 10:00:17 [Post link]

Hey man. Been a while.

Personally I dabble in a bit of everything, so my music tastes might suck in your eyes. I find what usually gets me moving is some Daft Punk, or Mr. Bungle. Something with either a good beat, or something incredibly chaotic while maintaining a feel-good vibration in your brain is usually what I go to.

Check out Goodbye Sober Day (Possibly Explicit) by Mr. Bungle for an idea of what he's like. Warning on Mr. Bungle; he will make your brain melt in more than one way. As for Daft Punk, if you have not heard them at all, Aerodynamic is some good stuff. Besides that, I suggest something in the 'metal' category. Personally I like to listen to Psychostick, but they're 'funny' metal. There's no denying their pump-up ability, however. Check out Two Ton Paperweight (Explicit) for an idea of what they sound like.

Yay! I'M HELPING! :D

Reality swirled in a wholly blue manner, revealing absolutely nothing of merit. Things flashed madly in and out of existence like some entirely other sort of phenomena. On a whim, Kurt Vonnegut imploded, taking a sizeable hunk of Massachusetts with him. However, seeing as Massachusetts wasn't entirely sure it existed, the chunk wasn't all that big.

WindRider739
Cyberspace Ghost Hunter

NetNavi:
Error.EXE
Z-license
Posted on April 5, 2013 at 21:15:05 [Post link]

I love Psychostick. They don't have enough sustained energy for me, though. If I do metal I'm likely to do some of Rob Zombie's heavier stuff, or pull out my personal favorite, Otep. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qwxRcx-mMs&noredirect=1 Battle Ready, Explicit.

Daft Punk is pretty good, but most of their stuff doesn't have a sustained beat. It's pretty close to what I use as running music, but for that I like something that's got a beat you can pace to. I'll check out the rest of that, though.

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk

Stream: NO ON NO ON NO ON
Posted on April 8, 2013 at 14:59:25 [Post link]

You lie about GnR. What about "You're Crazy", that's pretty fast.

Also if you want metal why not Slayer? I mean, come on.

WindRider739
Cyberspace Ghost Hunter

NetNavi:
Error.EXE
Z-license
Posted on April 8, 2013 at 21:47:49 [Post link]

Not a fan on most metal. I only really like what little metal I picked up during the almost-year that I was into it. Mostly it just bugs me because there's so much going on, and it's usually loud and I have an aural thing. Didn't get into slayer during that time.

Also, GNR has some fast and heavy songs, but nothing like what I'm looking for. That's more along the lines of what I put on when I'm cleaning because it puts me in a good mood, which is great to counteract the fact that no one else in my house KNOWS HOW TO RINSE THEIR DAMN BOWLS OUT.

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk

Stream: NO ON NO ON NO ON
Posted on April 9, 2013 at 17:21:32 [Post link]

Then if you want less blast beats, how about Judas Priest. Or Iron Maiden.

I can totally see working out to Aces High.

Sb20
Blogger
SciLab Official

Badges: Princess Celestia Unity.EXE emblem Michael Jackson Hat Fluttershy Derpy Hooves ... and 20 more

NetNavi:
KARATE003号.EXE
Z-license
Level: 17 [What's this?]
Posted on April 13, 2013 at 0:24:31 [Post link]

As I am a nerd, I like to listen to game remixes. Most recently, the X series tracks from We Are ROCK-MEN 1 and 2. Only last about half an hour, but then I don't exercise for that all long. Because, yanno, nerd.

Pages: 1

New topic Reply