User options:

New topic Reply

Topic: Some background about Cyber Grid

Pages: 1

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

Badges: Princess Celestia Unity.EXE emblem Zenny Squid beaker Lilly Satou ... and 25 more
Stream: Season's Greetings!

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Level: 32 [What's this?]
Posted on April 3, 2013 at 17:22:22 [Post link]

The admin formerly known as Dr. Cossack.

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2019!)

The Helldragon
Inquisitor of Zork

Badges: Princess Celestia Lilly Satou Emi Ibarazaki Rin Tezuka Hanako Ikezawa ... and 18 more

NetNavi:
DragonMan.EXE
Z-license
Level: 27 [What's this?]
Posted on April 3, 2013 at 17:37:46 [Post link]

For those wondering, the minigames you play were basically taken wholesale from the Mario RPGs, as a way to introduce an interactive element. The one for Barrier and AuraHead is the one you play when charging the Hammer, the one for BubbleStar was one of the Crystal Star attacks, if I remember correctly. That was my main contribution.

At least now that it's up, I can help playtest as well as do other things for the game, which fall a bit more into line with life as it is right now. I thought this bad boy was dead but I'm glad to see it alive and well.

Edited by The Helldragon on April 3, 2013 at 13:40:26

WindRider739
Cyberspace Ghost Hunter

Stream: AAAAAAAAAHAHA it let me add me as a friend!

NetNavi:
Error.EXE
Z-license
Level: 12 [What's this?]
Posted on April 3, 2013 at 19:39:51 [Post link]

You know, I was actually trying to remember if I had peddled this idea the other day. Apparently, I DID. Yay! I made a contribution, even back when I was a little... um... Yep!

Glad to see this idea panning out. You know, if you dumped enough time and resources into this thing, you could actually give Capcom a kick in the butts by showing fan interest. Get enough people on board with this little forum game, and it could do all kinds of good for the community.

Pages: 1

New topic Reply