Interordi Menu
The forums have received a major upgrade! Read on for the details!
9 May 2013 - By Doctacosa
This update took more time to put together as I had to carefully design some new components. Web pages aren't exactly meant to synchronize content between various users in near real-time, so getting it right can be tricky. No active features are being introduced this time around, but more of the important groundwork has been laid. The only visible effect right now is a slight slowdown of PvP battles, which is required to keep all players in sync.

New today:
- Each chip and character's buster now has an attack speed and range (currently unused)
- Each character (including players) now have a movement speed (currently unused)
- More background stuff!

I'm aiming for this one to be the last "preparations" update before the defense system hits, but I might squeeze in an extra batch of changes not directly related to this. Stay tuned!

RisingDragon
Goat Herder
Lilly Satou
Lilly Satou
Acquired on 2 April 2012
Emi Ibarazaki
Emi Ibarazaki
Acquired on 2 April 2012
Heavy
Heavy
Acquired on 2 April 2012
Demoman
Demoman
Acquired on 2 April 2012
Pyro
Pyro
Acquired on 2 April 2012

... and 18 more

Well, I noticed some pretty visible slowing in PvE just now, whereas the rest of the site seems to load just fine.

"Why do you care that I care that you care enough to care that I care for caring?" "Conversation isn't your strong point, is it?"
"I worship the supreme comrade Cossack!"
"OugharagarraaahhHHH: When 'Ow' just won't cut it."
ImageImage

CAPCOM: We put the "No" in Innovation.

The Helldragon
Inquisitor of Zork
Inactive
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Got all items in the AFD2012 event!
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Lilly Satou
Lilly Satou
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Emi Ibarazaki
Emi Ibarazaki
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Rin Tezuka
Rin Tezuka
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 18 more

Movement speed, eh? Oh man, reminds me of the action point system we tried to make for the old BN RPG forum I helped run.