Interordi.com:

Interordi.com Message Board
Login:
Username: Password:
User options:
May 9, 2013 at 3:40:41 - By Doctacosa

This update took more time to put together as I had to carefully design some new components. Web pages aren't exactly meant to synchronize content between various users in near real-time, so getting it right can be tricky. No active features are being introduced this time around, but more of the important groundwork has been laid. The only visible effect right now is a slight slowdown of PvP battles, which is required to keep all players in sync.

New today:
- Each chip and character's buster now has an attack speed and range (currently unused)
- Each character (including players) now have a movement speed (currently unused)
- More background stuff!

I'm aiming for this one to be the last "preparations" update before the defense system hits, but I might squeeze in an extra batch of changes not directly related to this. Stay tuned!

Pages: 1

RisingDragon
Goat Herder

Badges: Lilly Satou Emi Ibarazaki Pyro Heavy Demoman ... and 18 more
Stream: College and education can go straight to hell n...

NetNavi:
WhiteGlint.EXE
Z-license
Level: 63 [What's this?]
Posted on May 9, 2013 at 3:57:51 [Post link]

Well, I noticed some pretty visible slowing in PvE just now, whereas the rest of the site seems to load just fine.

"Why do you care that I care that you care enough to care that I care for caring?" "Conversation isn't your strong point, is it?"
"I worship the supreme comrade Cossack!"
"OugharagarraaahhHHH: When 'Ow' just won't cut it."
ImageImage

CAPCOM: We put the "No" in Innovation.

The Helldragon
Inquisitor of Zork

Badges: Princess Celestia Lilly Satou Emi Ibarazaki Rin Tezuka Hanako Ikezawa ... and 18 more

NetNavi:
DragonMan.EXE
Z-license
Level: 27 [What's this?]
Posted on May 9, 2013 at 4:44:41 [Post link]

Movement speed, eh? Oh man, reminds me of the action point system we tried to make for the old BN RPG forum I helped run.

Pages: 1